New Building Levels!

New Building Levels!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 12, 2016, 00:3011/12/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Reaper said:

That is a joke. I think this is a war game, what i shall raid in a war game castles if i dont gain resources ?

Why i should fight against other players if their trained troops are automatically in cats and i cant kill them if the players are offline ?

You still can raid Castles for Resources. But you may need more planning and spying first. 

As for the Units hidden in the Catacombs once they're built, you can still attack Units that are returning to the Castle, they won't be hidden automatically if a player doesn't apply an Auto Hider.

I know you want more fun and more PvP, but give this update a chance 

Nov 12, 2016, 17:0311/12/16
Nov 12, 2016, 17:04(edited)
01/11/16

troops should be sent to catacombs automatically without spending for it. more scams for plarium to pay for that morgage in the hamptons. 

next update will be pay to login 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2016, 10:3011/14/16
09/17/15
djmoody said:

Awesome coiner only update. <sarcasm>Just what the community has been asking for</sarcasm>.

I am always swaying with my view of Plarium from corporate geniuses who squeeze every penny out of their limited content games or complete morons that are running their titles into the dust and one day will say "where did all the customers go".

You can obtain Sketches even without using the in-app purchases. You receive a lot of Sapphires for your in-game activity, and you can use them to buy Sketches at the Black Market.
Nov 14, 2016, 15:0311/14/16
01/12/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

djmoody said:

Awesome coiner only update. Just what the community has been asking for.

I am always swaying with my view of Plarium from corporate geniuses who squeeze every penny out of their limited content games or complete morons that are running their titles into the dust and one day will say "where did all the customers go".

You can obtain Sketches even without using the in-app purchases. You receive a lot of Sapphires for your in-game activity, and you can use them to buy Sketches at the Black Market.

Nov 14, 2016, 19:0211/14/16
Nov 14, 2016, 21:42(edited)
for my sketches i needed 1 month to get them and 3k saphs i kept from raid rankings if you do it only with ingame activity and playing smart you reach 500 sketches in 3 months how far you can go with it for 34 buildings you can upgrade ?
Nov 14, 2016, 23:2711/14/16
11/14/16

ok

Nov 20, 2016, 11:0511/20/16

I like this upgrade although it will take some time to max everything again. However, it will be great to investigate new possibilities.

Thx, Plarium
Nov 20, 2016, 13:4811/20/16
Nov 20, 2016, 15:08(edited)

Nemanja said:

I like this upgrade although it will take some time to max everything again. However, it will be great to investigate new possibilities.

Thx, Plarium

Which new possibilities ? That you get fewer PvP targets ? That players whose have all upgrades right now (how they made this that fast we dont need to riddle) dont must hide there troops by activity need only extend the queue and and you dont get troops and reses now from this castles ? They support again the offence prefering players with the forge but not the defence training players.

Thx Plarium, to make new limits in our possibilities.

Nov 20, 2016, 13:5311/20/16

Lady Reaper,

I'm sorry if you hesitate possibility to upgrade the Forge and the Spring of life to new levels and increase your Castle’s production!

I'm looking forward to Dungeon upgrade, too.

Nov 20, 2016, 14:2711/20/16
Nov 20, 2016, 19:14(edited)

Nemanja said:

Lady Reaper,

I'm sorry if you hesitate possibility to upgrade the Forge and the Spring of life to new levels and increase your Castle’s production!

I'm looking forward to Dungeon upgrade, too.

For this we can wait forever if you read such terms

http://prntscr.com/d9l1h3

Offence defend the beacons now not longer hydras and company. And possible it is after the extended lost art lvs higher def stats for off units. Not thats equility between both no that all who buy plenty off packs can put this in beacons to defend them.

Plarium doesnt care about this fact cos that is not what coiners want, and they care about coining. But not all can/want jump on this train and leave game or make what you read there.

Nov 21, 2016, 14:1611/21/16

Reaper said:

For this we can wait forever if you read such terms

http://prntscr.com/d9l1h3

Offence defend the beacons now not longer hydras and company. And possible it is after the extended lost art lvs higher def stats for off units. Not thats equility between both no that all who buy plenty off packs can put this in beacons to defend them.

Plarium doesnt care about this fact cos that is not what coiners want, and they care about coining. But not all can/want jump on this train and leave game or make what you read there.

We do care and we appreciate your feedback. As for the update, we have added new Levels not only for Catacombs, but for other buildings too, so you may get good bonuses and enhance your positions.

Nov 21, 2016, 15:2311/21/16
Nov 23, 2016, 14:26(edited)

For buildings i dont really need. Farms you dont need, right now you get more food in raids than the other both reses. Useless upgrade. Forge only if you prefer to build offence but i need to defend too or if i want go in hamlets (cant remember that i could hold a hamlet with offence units) and higher lost arts like dragons egg and wyverns blood take loads of gold too. Where im getting more gold now if i make in sketches for res buildings? Why i shall waste my sapphires for 5 townhouses if i reach a better effect with upgrades on dungeons ?