All Categories

Use Urgent Help To Blow Your Rivals Away!

Use Urgent Help To Blow Your Rivals Away!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 29, 2016, 03:5110/29/16
11/26/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

nix said:

Hi,

Can a marshal remove requests? One of my members has put in an attack request to attack an ally.....
Hi! Your suggestion was recently implemented in the game! Thank you for submitting it! I sent you 1000 Sapphires to your Castle on server 2 as a reward.
thanks!!! 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 1, 2016, 10:1611/01/16
09/17/15

jinix90 said:

I now cannot speed up my construction because I have a BIG blue help sign instead of boost.

How do I change it back?

This new Help feature can speed up the construction. So there won't be any harm if you use this option, right? :) 
Feb 22, 2017, 00:4402/22/17

Whats the purpose of the time request on the attack request if it doesn't send everyone at the designated time instead of immediately 

Feb 22, 2017, 08:4202/22/17

Nightfall said:

Whats the purpose of the time request on the attack request if it doesn't send everyone at the designated time instead of immediately 

my lady the time limit for attack request does make sense 

fights don't last forever you know and also you need to give the opportunity to other league members to put their requests 

finally your friends can send the attack using the request at any point as well as the request is still running 

this means that the attacks are neither immediate or occurring when the request expires 

Feb 22, 2017, 09:1202/22/17
07/25/15
exxxe said:

Nightfall said:

fights don't last forever you know and also you need to give the opportunity to other league members to put their requests 

finally your friends can send the attack using the request at any point as well as the request is still running 

this means that the attacks are neither immediate or occurring when the request expires 

Difference is. Someone see it late, send an attack, and by then the castle can be stacked skyhigh with defence. If you want to hit someone, you want to try catch them pants down.
Feb 22, 2017, 10:1302/22/17
03/01/16

Gadheras said:

exxxe said:

Nightfall said:

Difference is. Someone see it late, send an attack, and by then the castle can be stacked skyhigh with defence. If you want to hit someone, you want to try catch them pants down.

That's why you should choose which request should be sent depending on circumstances.