All Categories

Use Building Help To Speed Up Construction!

Use Building Help To Speed Up Construction!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 22, 2016, 12:4109/22/16
12/18/14

j-pillz said:

Dont think about what you would do.. Think about what OTHERS will do.. I already had a league member post an attack request the first day. Said his friend who'd been only playing for a week (and not a League member) had been raided a few times. So he posts the guy's coords, so i go check him out. The attacker is league-less and a mid 60's. Hes gotta get his res somewhere, right? So i told the guy sorry it stinks my league has a 7 day attack on u but im not gonna do it. So it was for a dumb reason someone pressed the button for Attack. Person raided was non league related, and other guy was league-less. And 3 ppl from my league attacked the guy. Sorry thats a raw deal. And i imagine there will be a thousand other instances of this nature taking place. All im sayin

And just to add on, I think the 7 day thing is a bit overkill, not necessarily the "Attack" feature itself

You can choose how long the attack request lasts, your member went over kill on a 7 day attack request, maybe message your Marshal to send a league wide to set some boundaries with this feature.  A good leadership would not really condone these types of help requests.  In our league the leadership discusses whether or not someone should be subject of a league strike, there would have to be good reason for it.  It will all be trial and error until people get used to it.  Attack requests should not be used for purposes outside the league unless its in support of an ally league and the Marshal should be the one putting it into effect.  It is a war game and people need to realize they or their friends might get attacked, a single attack does not warrant a league attack being placed on a player.  I have to agree there are a lot of players out there with no common sense, trust me I have dealt with many.

If someone is targeting member(s) the leadership is usually aware and will address the issue.  That is what trip archers are for 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 22, 2016, 15:0609/22/16
09/17/15
Jezebel said:

they are all under urgent help - resources imo are not urgent help since people should be doing their raids to build not rely on others, if running a high negative on food production ask in chat while online otherwise it will just disappear before you can log on to use it - once there you can look at different tabs but they are initially all under "urgent"
Got it now. I guess we're just limited in UI space, so we can't make a separate tab for everything. 
Sep 22, 2016, 17:4909/22/16
12/18/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Jezebel said:

they are all under urgent help - resources imo are not urgent help since people should be doing their raids to build not rely on others, if running a high negative on food production ask in chat while online otherwise it will just disappear before you can log on to use it - once there you can look at different tabs but they are initially all under "urgent"
Got it now. I guess we're just limited in UI space, so we can't make a separate tab for everything. 
okay ty - it was pointed out by members so I brought it to the forums for them
Sep 22, 2016, 18:2509/22/16
06/15/16

Since this new feature got on.. My castle is not getting any incomings.. not resources from friends.. spies are not coming back from missions.. army is not getting back from raids to other castles.. Is this only for me.. or to others as well..??  http://prnt.sc/cl52qw

Its not happening in server 1 though.. Problem only in untamed lands//
Sep 22, 2016, 18:5909/22/16
03/22/16

dileep123456789 said:

Since this new feature got on.. My castle is not getting any incomings.. not resources from friends.. spies are not coming back from missions.. army is not getting back from raids to other castles.. Is this only for me.. or to others as well..??  http://prnt.sc/cl52qw

Its not happening in server 1 though.. Problem only in untamed lands//

Suggest you exit Plarium, clear your browser cache, then reenter Plarium. If that does not help contact support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Sep 22, 2016, 19:1509/22/16
Sep 22, 2016, 19:17(edited)
03/23/16

Dileep,

has this issue been resolved for u yet? i am currently having same issue and plarium has yet to respond on it. i have cleared cache/cookies used differant browers.. nothing for me yet
Sep 22, 2016, 19:5909/22/16
03/22/16
loco666 said:

Dileep,

has this issue been resolved for u yet? i am currently having same issue and plarium has yet to respond on it. i have cleared cache/cookies used differant browers.. nothing for me yet
I will report both to appropriate responders. Thank you for information.
Sep 22, 2016, 20:0309/22/16
03/23/16
thank you much BRUNSONTHOMAS
Sep 23, 2016, 07:5609/23/16
09/17/15
Hey, guys! Was the issue fixed for you two?
Sep 23, 2016, 15:1309/23/16
08/20/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

j-pillz said:

Can i say that posting an Attack request that lasts for 7 days seems WAAAYYY too harsh.. People put a lot of their hard earned money into this game. And if someone calls for an attack on someone, and it can happen at any random time for SEVEN DAYS... Well that can ruin a persons whole game, and can completely take the fun out of it for a lot of people. Not to mention it can make a lot of people just quit the game altogether from being harassed at any given time by a whole league for 7 days. NOT COOL.. I know i will not be happy if money ive spent goes down the tubes just because someone can post to their league for any reason, logical or illogical to attack u for 7 whole days at any random time. Dont like this idea at all. Seems very unfair to anyone it happens to, and all the money they will have lost just trying to play a game and have fun, and then can be completely sabotaged and blindsided out of nowhere. Not cool
A Challenge lasts 7 days. A War can last even longer. Moreover, earlier you could do the same by just writing in a Chat. So it doesn't actually depend on this feature. it depends on player decisions.
Can you add a feature to set attacks on a league as a whole, instead of individual players only? There are times when you'd want to hit a specific league (retaliation, intimidation, etc) but not have an actual declared challenge or war.
Sep 24, 2016, 08:1909/24/16
FAILO said:

ssumm1 said:

How much help do you get when someone clicks on build help?  Is says there is instant help but doesn't let you know how much you where helped or by whom.  Is there anyway to get this information?

you need to reach the total number of crossed arms to get help. so when you send building help request the arms will be at 0/x amount  and as players help it will get you closer to x amount of crossed arms when x/x then your building will be boosted by the amount shown in embassy, upgrade embassy to upgrade amount of time boosted.
I don't think this is correct FAILO, We were using this feature today and it seems that each time a player clicked on help, the time remaining for building completion was reduced. The amount of time it is reduced for each helper can be found by looking at your embassy info tab. The number of minutes maximum reduction divided by the maximum number of help responses gives the the number of minutes it is reduced each time.
Sep 24, 2016, 12:4009/24/16
07/02/15
jssamp2003 said:

FAILO said:

ssumm1 said:

How much help do you get when someone clicks on build help?  Is says there is instant help but doesn't let you know how much you where helped or by whom.  Is there anyway to get this information?

you need to reach the total number of crossed arms to get help. so when you send building help request the arms will be at 0/x amount  and as players help it will get you closer to x amount of crossed arms when x/x then your building will be boosted by the amount shown in embassy, upgrade embassy to upgrade amount of time boosted.
I don't think this is correct FAILO, We were using this feature today and it seems that each time a player clicked on help, the time remaining for building completion was reduced. The amount of time it is reduced for each helper can be found by looking at your embassy info tab. The number of minutes maximum reduction divided by the maximum number of help responses gives the the number of minutes it is reduced each time.
your right i made a mistake
Sep 24, 2016, 16:0509/24/16
Sep 24, 2016, 16:08(edited)
12/13/14

Lord Oberon said:

Building Help will function as follows:

Building Help Requests allow all League Members to speed up the development of their League by reducing the time it takes for Buildings to be constructed or upgraded. Each time you request Building Help, your League Members will see your Request in the “Building Help” tab of the “Leagues” interface. All League Members are able to respond to your Requests.

Lord Oberon

How quickly everyone forgets that it was Plarium who INCREASED all upgrade times and then told us it was 'logical and justified' when upgrade duration was trebled

Maybe just an incredible coincidence that Craftsmen were introduced at the same time - with a hefty sapphire cost, of course

Why not revert to the original build times instead of generating more spam?

Sep 25, 2016, 01:5509/25/16
08/22/16

hello

Sep 26, 2016, 08:5509/26/16
09/17/15
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Can you add a feature to set attacks on a league as a whole, instead of individual players only? There are times when you'd want to hit a specific league (retaliation, intimidation, etc) but not have an actual declared challenge or war.
It's a good idea actually. I will pass it to our game developers.
Sep 30, 2016, 13:1409/30/16
09/27/15
how long does the helper stay once they respond to construction help request ?
Sep 30, 2016, 13:2909/30/16
Sep 30, 2016, 13:29(edited)
07/02/15
Hans-Jurgen said:

how long does the helper stay once they respond to construction help request ?
depending on the level of your league fortress and embassy x many people can help you. each person that "helps" you will boost the construction time of your building by x amount.  and depending on the level of your embassy the max time that can be boosted also increases.  The help request will stay up untill either A, you cancel it (please note you cannot recreate it for that level after cancelling)  or B, the maximum number of people that can help you do.
Oct 3, 2016, 09:0210/03/16
09/17/15
FAILO said:

depending on the level of your league fortress and embassy x many people can help you. each person that "helps" you will boost the construction time of your building by x amount.  and depending on the level of your embassy the max time that can be boosted also increases.  The help request will stay up untill either A, you cancel it (please note you cannot recreate it for that level after cancelling)  or B, the maximum number of people that can help you do.
Very well explained!
Nov 25, 2016, 18:1611/25/16
Nov 25, 2016, 18:17(edited)
08/26/15
A help request from 1 player keeps returning to my alert tab...same building and same player for the past 3 hours..Is this a known glitch?
Nov 25, 2016, 18:3811/25/16
03/22/16

Richard said:

A help request from 1 player keeps returning to my alert tab...same building and same player for the past 3 hours..Is this a known glitch?

How often is it coming up? Is it possible the person is upgrading getting help then boosting? If not then do the usual, clear cache, close game, close browser, open browser open game. If you still have a problem then contact support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48