The first Level 20 League Fortress in Stormfall!

32 Replies
djmoody
27 August, 2016, 3:53 AM UTC

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

as everything else in Stormfall glory points are carefully calculated and compared to other balance levels. 

And then they take that balance and completely obliterate it by allowing it to be instant purchased with Sapphires. What an own goal of a comment.

Anyway back on track - gratz Emps. 
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
27 August, 2016, 6:13 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Coords were hidden, and the screenshots were public. We've just made them even more public. 
but the picture i posted belonged to plarium, was published on plariums website.  i just made it even more public 
Kallisi
29 August, 2016, 4:52 AM UTC
Congrads Emperors 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 August, 2016, 7:50 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Coords were hidden, and the screenshots were public. We've just made them even more public. 
but the picture i posted belonged to plarium, was published on plariums website.  i just made it even more public 
I'd like to know what picture you're referring to 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
29 August, 2016, 8:42 AM UTC
old news. i should just let it go. 
Keaton
1 September, 2016, 8:41 PM UTC

Guys, you know it's actually my fortress, right?  Emperors just rent out the conference facilities and the jumping castles.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 September, 2016, 7:13 AM UTC
Keaton said:

Guys, you know it's actually my fortress, right?  Emperors just rent out the conference facilities and the jumping castles.

Do Emperors know that? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Gadheras
2 September, 2016, 10:05 AM UTC

Keaton said:

Do Emperors know that? 

Well, you know, those jumping castles got better money value after all right?

metoo211
27 September, 2016, 5:03 PM UTC
newbie here hello all
UTC +4:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
28 September, 2016, 8:05 AM UTC

next troll post or offtopic and this will be locked

I_Claudio1
29 September, 2016, 5:15 AM UTC

Dynamic, effective leadership is defined by the ability to see beyond the accepted norm, to grasp salient information as it pertains to changing a generally accepted paradigm and develop a plan to exploit an advantage which others do not yet see.  An effective organization is one that can then take that vision and execute on a plan.

Emperors have proven both.  The vision of leadership to change a paradigm within the game, to see beyond the rote of accepted league play, and then to execute on a plan to exploit that advantage.

Everyone else is late to the dance.  Relegated to the role of follower.
UTC +6:00
Snowgoon
1 October, 2016, 2:06 AM UTC
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
Nemstar
1 October, 2016, 8:13 AM UTC

Snowgoon said:

Brutal :D at least they have something left unlike others who are hiding in their fortress which is hit capped :D

Neither side can judge harshly at the moment as they are both playing the cold war game & im sure both sides are bored of it already rofl

UTC +10:00
1721012 users registered; 42454 topics; 270966 posts; our newest member:kayleealayah