The first Level 20 League Fortress in Stormfall!

32 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
23 August, 2016, 11:35 AM UTC

Behold, Darkshine!


There is now a Level 20 League Fortress out there, the first in Stormfall!


Congratulations, League "EMPERORS", on this outstanding accomplishment!


Leave a comment to honor the Members of this League and their remarkable achievement! 



Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
23 August, 2016, 1:57 PM UTC

estimated price tag in USD ?


UTC +2:00
Oracle
23 August, 2016, 2:59 PM UTC

What can I say. Breathtaking. few lords and ladies can accomplish such a task. 

Congratulation to the Emperors. 


But what surprise me is that on your screenshot there is a tab showing, send reinforcement( only a league member can send reinforcement to a fort). show resource history. Something I believe only a league member can do.


There is also sapphires. 0.4K.... these can only mean 2 things

1. the screenshot was taken then send to plarium. since Oberon can't possible have such a screenshot

2. Oberon got the screenshot

2 will imply that

 a. plarium have access to all players army

b. since Oberon account can be taken over by any administrator. then such admin can share the info with anyone.


In between there is no way that the screenshot was generated from scratch, that is just a cool Photoshop.

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
23 August, 2016, 3:34 PM UTC
oracle said:

What can I say. Breathtaking. few lords and ladies can accomplish such a task. 

Congratulation to the Emperors. 


But what surprise me is that on your screenshot there is a tab showing, send reinforcement( only a league member can send reinforcement to a fort). show resource history. Something I believe only a league member can do.


There is also sapphires. 0.4K.... these can only mean 2 things

1. the screenshot was taken then send to plarium. since Oberon can't possible have such a screenshot

2. Oberon got the screenshot

2 will imply that

 a. plarium have access to all players army

b. since Oberon account can be taken over by any administrator. then such admin can share the info with anyone.


In between there is no way that the screenshot was generated from scratch, that is just a cool Photoshop.

Go to The Dark Plains at the coord in the screenshot, hover over the fortress, it is a level 20 fortress.
UTC +5:00
Oracle
23 August, 2016, 3:38 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

oracle said:


Go to The Dark Plains at the coord in the screenshot, hover over the fortress, it is a level 20 fortress.
that doesn't still account, nor answer to how/ why the screenshot is like these
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
23 August, 2016, 4:10 PM UTC

oracle said:


brunsonthomas said:


oracle said:



Go to The Dark Plains at the coord in the screenshot, hover over the fortress, it is a level 20 fortress.
that doesn't still account, nor answer to how/ why is the screenshot is like these

Why not? maybe he contacted them for permission to share the info?

As it is totally wicked super nova kewl fortress 

At a level 20 that they had to work to get that level 

and have the defense to hold it knowing it's a huge target now


Congrats too Emperors

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Aaron KT3
23 August, 2016, 7:33 PM UTC
Congratulations EMPERORS!  Nice to be allies!
Aaron
UTC +0:00
sir edward808
23 August, 2016, 9:08 PM UTC
hmm me suspicious .....  #conspiracy #suntzu
Dan F
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
23 August, 2016, 10:19 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

oracle said:

What can I say. Breathtaking. few lords and ladies can accomplish such a task. 

Congratulation to the Emperors. 


But what surprise me is that on your screenshot there is a tab showing, send reinforcement( only a league member can send reinforcement to a fort). show resource history. Something I believe only a league member can do.


There is also sapphires. 0.4K.... these can only mean 2 things

1. the screenshot was taken then send to plarium. since Oberon can't possible have such a screenshot

2. Oberon got the screenshot

2 will imply that

 a. plarium have access to all players army

b. since Oberon account can be taken over by any administrator. then such admin can share the info with anyone.


In between there is no way that the screenshot was generated from scratch, that is just a cool Photoshop.

Go to The Dark Plains at the coord in the screenshot, hover over the fortress, it is a level 20 fortress.
can you duplicate that screen shot?    
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
23 August, 2016, 11:20 PM UTC

I am sure it was shared with them so it could be posted.

UTC +0:00
Sifr
24 August, 2016, 12:46 AM UTC

Nice teamwork :)



Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Mad Roy
24 August, 2016, 6:29 AM UTC

oracle said:


What can I say. Breathtaking. few lords and ladies can accomplish such a task. 

Congratulation to the Emperors. 


But what surprise me is that on your screenshot there is a tab showing, send reinforcement( only a league member can send reinforcement to a fort). show resource history. Something I believe only a league member can do.


There is also sapphires. 0.4K.... these can only mean 2 things

1. the screenshot was taken then send to plarium. since Oberon can't possible have such a screenshot

2. Oberon got the screenshot

2 will imply that

 a. plarium have access to all players army

b. since Oberon account can be taken over by any administrator. then such admin can share the info with anyone.


In between there is no way that the screenshot was generated from scratch, that is just a cool Photoshop.

The screenshot was posted by an Emperor member in Stormfall's facebook group, so I guess Oberon took it from there.
UTC -3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 August, 2016, 7:45 AM UTC
Kuciq said:


The screenshot was posted by an Emperor member in Stormfall's facebook group, so I guess Oberon took it from there.
Correct. It was posted on Facebook, and we took it to share the news with everyone in Darkshine!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
25 August, 2016, 7:55 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Kuciq said:


The screenshot was posted by an Emperor member in Stormfall's facebook group, so I guess Oberon took it from there.
Correct. It was posted on Facebook, and we took it to share the news with everyone in Darkshine!
with permission? i got banned when i posted a picture without permission. 
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
25 August, 2016, 10:04 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Kuciq said:



The screenshot was posted by an Emperor member in Stormfall's facebook group, so I guess Oberon took it from there.
Correct. It was posted on Facebook, and we took it to share the news with everyone in Darkshine!
with permission? i got banned when i posted a picture without permission. 

Im pritty sure that any ingame assets and screenshots of and so forth is the intellectual property of Plarium and they can do with as please. 

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 August, 2016, 3:02 PM UTC
Coords were hidden, and the screenshots were public. We've just made them even more public. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
25 August, 2016, 3:48 PM UTC
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know how many Glory Points it takes to get from level 8 to level 20. An estimate would be great.
UTC +5:00
vakonziko
25 August, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know how many Glory Points it takes to get from level 8 to level 20. An estimate would be great.
Perhaps few million or a bit less.
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
26 August, 2016, 9:59 AM UTC

My Lords,

as everything else in Stormfall glory points are carefully calculated and compared to other balance levels. 
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
M Ace
26 August, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC
Great team work Congratulation to EMPERORS w2g.
UTC +5:00
1661979 users registered; 33544 topics; 252651 post; our newest member:[REDRISON]