Comments
Dec 29, 2016, 17:4312/29/16
change rank but noting abut bully
Dec 29, 2016, 22:2312/29/16
Dec 29, 2016, 22:25(edited)
02/28/16

Snowgoon said:

Why was this changed?

So the "tournament" will last 5 minutes longer. Next time they will drop tiers completely for the whooping 2 additional minutes.

Dec 30, 2016, 05:0412/30/16
Dec 30, 2016, 05:07(edited)

yesterday

today

a good tournaments always for same leagues :)

bully bully league can attack all league in all rank? so all is useless

Dec 30, 2016, 10:0712/30/16
03/01/16
Jumy, just wait for a while and then refresh the page. The data should be available then.
Dec 30, 2016, 19:1312/30/16
Dec 30, 2016, 19:19(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Jumy, just wait for a while and then refresh the page. The data should be available then.

no, you are worng

if all legue in my rank have no points/flag is this....

so, if external leagues at my rank take all flag/points in my rank leagues, my rank is useless and empty

....and same all game bully bully

i can collect all flags/points in my rank and external leagues can take all my point/flag = my rank useless same for all

Mar 4, 2017, 06:0903/04/17
Mar 4, 2017, 06:16(edited)
05/14/16

here is an interesting thing about this tourney

since the two tier spread, small leagues like mine are literally forced to fight MUCH larger/stronger leagues to get flags

some might say, no one is FORCING you to attack them, but they are,  there are two choices,   attack leagues hundreds of ranks higher than us or don't play...

the tier 4 take ALL the tier 2 flags, and its either attack them to get our tier 2 flags back or not play.

well guess what, these powerful leagues don't take it well when lil leagues attack their fortress's....

soo now these powerful leagues are all riled up at us for having the NERVE to attack them, even though the powers that be have FORCED US TO, but wait for it,waaaait for ittt...

you win some debuffs, but you CANNOT USE THEM ON THESE POWERFULL LEAGUES that are now riled up at us for attacking them

sooooo  not only are we FORCED to  fight them, after its all over you PROTECT THEM FROM US, by not allowing us to use our debufs to help level the playing field

I say if we HAVE to fight them we should be allowed to use our debuffs on them,  consider it an incentive to them to NOT BULLY small leagues, knowing if they go around raping small leagues they MIGHT get debuffs by those league they raped

Mar 4, 2017, 07:4003/04/17
Mar 4, 2017, 07:42(edited)
12/18/14

My league participated - this is the first time that I played it from a lower ranked league - I actually enjoyed it more than I did with a higher ranked league.

My members participated and it lasted more than two minute for a change 

I agree that the higher level leagues should not be able to take lower tier flags that are useless to them in the tournament - they don't receive points for them or at least they aren't supposed to

Something was changed with the debuff system - I believe there may have been some whining from some of the top level leagues in this regard :)
Mar 4, 2017, 18:4003/04/17
Mar 4, 2017, 18:41(edited)
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

Nemanja said:

Lord Turok,

Reward is clearly described in post. It last for seven days maximum (depending when it was activated).
sorry. not enough for us to participate. 

It's your choice. 

We're not forcing you to chase those Buffs/Debuffs. It's just a new kind of Tournament to diversify your gaming activity. But none of the game features can please all players.
Yes you are correct you are NOT forcing us to chase the Buffs/Debuffs, but we have no option to "opt out" of the competition nor any option to "opt out" of a debuff that could be placed on us buy someone who did chose to join the tournament... I guarantee it's not our "CHOICE" to have a debuff placed on us either :P
Mar 4, 2017, 18:5103/04/17

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

DJMoody said:  "I made a suggestion that has no feedback about adding a PvE element. The flags would be obtained from BG like Balur locations that spawn throughout the tournament. This would fix the "must be online in first hour of event" fundemental flaw there is today. You could still keep the element of stealing them from a fortress attack if desired to add PvP element." 

I agree with this idea - drop the tiers except possibly top 50, and all the leagues under 50th ranking to discourage farming the smaller leagues fortresses. Set the flags in random hamlets or battlegrounds (as DJ suggested) and make it more of a hunt to find them and accumulate as many as possible instead of just hitting an undefended fortress for the One flag it holds.  Don't post coords, so everyone has to manually hunt for them.  Better yet, make the flag sites randomly regenerate in different locations, so we have to keep checking for them. 

This would give smaller leagues more of a chance to accumulate flags, and a smaller league with more active players would have an advantage over a larger league with less active players.  Store them in the fortress, and make them possible to steal so we have to protect the fortress. THAT would make it more interesting? 

I don't think the #1 league would sit out the game if there was a chance that the #50 league could outscore them and set penalties.

I won't post this in Suggestions because I think we need a more open discussion than is appropriate there. 

Well thought out reply awesome!

Mar 4, 2017, 19:1503/04/17
Mar 4, 2017, 19:20(edited)
05/14/16

Jezebel said:

My league participated - this is the first time that I played it from a lower ranked league - I actually enjoyed it more than I did with a higher ranked league.

I agree that the higher level leagues should not be able to take lower tier flags that are useless to them in the tournament - they don't receive points for them or at least they aren't supposed to

Something was changed with the debuff system - I believe there may have been some whining from some of the top level leagues in this regard :)

you guys stomped it, we got raided by HIGH lvl league and they left you alone,  we got hit, I wrote the guy who hit us,   tier 5 league player

I said why are you hitting us you can't take our flags, of course he was looking for PVP points

I sent a messaged back for him to hit you, that you had lots of PVP points,   reply, no we won't hit jezebel.

you guys had 14.3K points,  to everyone else in tier 2's  couple hundred points, because none of the BIG leagues would hit you

suppose to be a reward for the top 10 league,  tier 2 NEVER has more than  3 - 6  league with ANY FLAGS AT ALL

I've even gone to tier 4 leagues, hit them and sent lower lvl leagues their flags back to them, to try and increase the tier 2 pool

as I have said many times, I LIKE this tourney concept, just tired of being treated like a dog to be kicked in it, because the powers that be can't seem to grasp the concept of BALANCE

EVERY SPORT, EVERY GAME has tiers to it, based on various criteria, and NONE of them allow the tiers to cross in a tournament setting

NFL doesn't play against college, college doesn't play against high school, high school doesn't play against grade school,  now if they want to meet at the local sandlot and play  together that's their choice,  but when its for REWARDS, TROPHYS, PAY (gems/buffs)  they DO NOT EVER CROSS

the low level leagues have TWO CHOICES,  either fight MUCH higher ranked leagues to try and bring THIER flags back to the lower tiers, or NOT PLAY AT ALL

PS. yes jezebel they do get points for ALL flags they hold,  not worth as MUCH, but when you have hundreds of them they add up!

matter of a fact MOST tier 4 leagues, have ONLY tier 2 flags, they DO NOT fight their own tiers AT ALL, the all go down to take flags from leagues they know CANNOT COMPETE WITH THEM

Mar 5, 2017, 15:2603/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 17:00(edited)
12/18/14

Sir_bit_yakin said:

Jezebel said:

you guys stomped it, we got raided by HIGH lvl league and they left you alone,  we got hit, I wrote the guy who hit us,   tier 5 league player

I said why are you hitting us you can't take our flags, of course he was looking for PVP points

I sent a messaged back for him to hit you, that you had lots of PVP points,   reply, no we won't hit jezebel.

you guys had 14.3K points,  to everyone else in tier 2's  couple hundred points, because none of the BIG leagues would hit you

suppose to be a reward for the top 10 league,  tier 2 NEVER has more than  3 - 6  league with ANY FLAGS AT ALL

I've even gone to tier 4 leagues, hit them and sent lower lvl leagues their flags back to them, to try and increase the tier 2 pool

as I have said many times, I LIKE this tourney concept, just tired of being treated like a dog to be kicked in it, because the powers that be can't seem to grasp the concept of BALANCE

EVERY SPORT, EVERY GAME has tiers to it, based on various criteria, and NONE of them allow the tiers to cross in a tournament setting

NFL doesn't play against college, college doesn't play against high school, high school doesn't play against grade school,  now if they want to meet at the local sandlot and play  together that's their choice,  but when its for REWARDS, TROPHYS, PAY (gems/buffs)  they DO NOT EVER CROSS

the low level leagues have TWO CHOICES,  either fight MUCH higher ranked leagues to try and bring THIER flags back to the lower tiers, or NOT PLAY AT ALL

PS. yes jezebel they do get points for ALL flags they hold,  not worth as MUCH, but when you have hundreds of them they add up!

matter of a fact MOST tier 4 leagues, have ONLY tier 2 flags, they DO NOT fight their own tiers AT ALL, the all go down to take flags from leagues they know CANNOT COMPETE WITH THEM

lol sorry I didn't realize I was so popular :)  I can't help who my friends are - I also play to win which is the point of any game - do i go about smacking smaller players for PVP? No I don't but why should i not play a tournament to win?  It comes down to tactical game play.

anyhow you don't have to compete its no big deal to have someone take your flag - no big deal

for those that do play the tournament you need to figure out the best tactical plays for your league 

my members asked to partake in the tournament it was something they wanted otherwise I would have just sat it out like I usually do but they had fun which is the main goal to the game for me at this point

when they first introduced the rules credit was not supposed to be given for flags captured below your tier so what has changed?

btw our fortress did get hit but the ones who did lost troops !!!
Mar 5, 2017, 18:0003/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 18:03(edited)
05/14/16

sorry if that came off as critical of you, or your league, I didn't mean it that way, everything I have said was to point out the total imbalance of the tier set up....

your "friends"  didn't attack you, so you posted the best score I've ever seen in tier 2, while the rest of us didn't have that luxery...

the point of me bringing it up was to show how much more fun it is when you don't have UBER leagues waffle stomping you, or to quote you, "  I actually enjoyed it "

I think the direct competition makes this the best tourney in the game,  its not just  DO WHAT YOU NORMALLY DO ANYHOW, and collect points

rivalries form, you go head to head against other leagues, its a REAL tournament. I like that ALOT, what I don't like is being forced to go head to head with leagues I can't possibly compete with...

mods say figure out a strategy, use diplomacy. still trying to figure out how diplomacy would work in this tourney, lets see  tier 4 league has 30 tier 2 flags, I write them and say please return us our flag,  and we won't attack you, and you don't attack us anymore....   except that one of those cut your nose off despite you face moves sine the tier 4 league still has 29 tier 2 flags and NOW I can't try to go get them back...

I'd like to hear an example of how diplomacy might help in THIS tourny

Mar 5, 2017, 19:0603/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 19:08(edited)
12/18/14

Sir_bit_yakin said:

sorry if that came off as critical of you, or your league, I didn't mean it that way, everything I have said was to point out the total imbalance of the tier set up....

your "friends"  didn't attack you, so you posted the best score I've ever seen in tier 2, while the rest of us didn't have that luxery...

the point of me bringing it up was to show how much more fun it is when you don't have UBER leagues waffle stomping you, or to quote you, "  I actually enjoyed it "

I think the direct competition makes this the best tourney in the game,  its not just  DO WHAT YOU NORMALLY DO ANYHOW, and collect points

rivalries form, you go head to head against other leagues, its a REAL tournament. I like that ALOT, what I don't like is being forced to go head to head with leagues I can't possibly compete with...

mods say figure out a strategy, use diplomacy. still trying to figure out how diplomacy would work in this tourney, lets see  tier 4 league has 30 tier 2 flags, I write them and say please return us our flag,  and we won't attack you, and you don't attack us anymore....   except that one of those cut your nose off despite you face moves sine the tier 4 league still has 29 tier 2 flags and NOW I can't try to go get them back...

I'd like to hear an example of how diplomacy might help in THIS tourny

our fortress was attacked - maybe not by top leagues but I have played the game for over 2 years and made lots of friends - I don't consider us an UBER league - we have 68 members and look at our line up - we are no better than any other league in our tier except for experience and knowledge of the game of some of our higher level players - 99% of my players had never played a flag tournament before and i was in chat instructing them how to approach it

I do agree that higher tiered leagues should not be able to take flags from leagues in a lower tier - it's unfortunate that they can and only Plarium can fix the mechanics to balance this but somehow I think they will tell us that it is too complicated for the developers to achieve this
Mar 5, 2017, 23:5603/05/17
05/14/16

don't see how it could be to complicated, they made the change from a one tier spread to a two tier spread, its as simple as changing the values in the program

the mechanism is already in place,  just a matter of changing the numbers

again I didn't mean to imply you are a an uber league,  since we aren't allowed to name names  etc etc etc, let me just say this, the player who told me they wouldn't attack you was in a league ranked in the top 5 leagues

they attacked us, but wouldn't attack you...

its really not that so much as the tier 4 leagues,  I have shown consistently threw the 4 or 5 times we've done this tourney, they ravage the tier 2's  and then get umm UPSET when we go try to take them back

there is no strategy, no diplomacy that can fix this,  its either go get those flags and bring them back to tier 2 or just NOT PLAY...

also it was a BAD idea  doing this in the middle of the week, since peoples schedules vary on work days, I couldn't get my power players on-line at the same time so we could mount an attack against you

Mar 6, 2017, 01:2703/06/17
12/18/14

Sir_bit_yakin said:

don't see how it could be to complicated, they made the change from a one tier spread to a two tier spread, its as simple as changing the values in the program

the mechanism is already in place,  just a matter of changing the numbers

again I didn't mean to imply you are a an uber league,  since we aren't allowed to name names  etc etc etc, let me just say this, the player who told me they wouldn't attack you was in a league ranked in the top 5 leagues

they attacked us, but wouldn't attack you...

its really not that so much as the tier 4 leagues,  I have shown consistently threw the 4 or 5 times we've done this tourney, they ravage the tier 2's  and then get umm UPSET when we go try to take them back

there is no strategy, no diplomacy that can fix this,  its either go get those flags and bring them back to tier 2 or just NOT PLAY...

also it was a BAD idea  doing this in the middle of the week, since peoples schedules vary on work days, I couldn't get my power players on-line at the same time so we could mount an attack against you

you also did not defend the flags you took - had you done that you would not have lost them ... just sayin

I have also exchanged messages with the leadership in the top 10 leagues so if they chose to not hit "me" then I suppose I have earned their respect in some way - so that is how diplomacy works in the game :)

sorry I feel like you want me to apologize for my league doing well and I just can't do it - my league worked as a team and we excelled for our tier level - all I can say is that I have an awesome bunch of members and their victory was well deserved

Apr 16, 2017, 17:4604/16/17
Apr 16, 2017, 17:58(edited)
05/14/16

sorry for the late response to your post Jez, noo not at all, you have/had nothing to apologize for at all

I only mentioned it to demonstrate how this COULD be a FUN tourny for everyone.

you said we didn't defend,  and you are correct,  but we didn't defend cause our def would have just got smashed by uber leagues

we got hit by a player this time around who sent 10K dragons,  and that just ONE of the types of troops sent he also sent wyrven chimera, necro, warlock,  etc etc etc  ALL in multiples of 1000

but if those high level leagues couldn't hit us then we might try to defend, cause the attacks would be more on OUR lvl

and BTW they  need to FIX the protection thing   SEVERAL times this time around we got hit MULTIPLE times when we should have had protection

when I say multiple times I mean  3 successful attacks in under 10 minutes, what happened to our 1 hr protection?

and its not because we attacked and broke our protection cause we GOT attacked and went to try to attack back but THIER protection was still in place

so either we got screwed on OUR protection, or we got screwed because others protections remained intact when it should have dropped

and speaking of protections, can't even COUNT the number of times I click to attack/spy and after I go threw the whole process  select attack, select troops, send ONLY to get the message they are under protection...

look 5 min later still shows them as NO PROTECTION, try again, SAME MESSAGE 

I got a suggestion that would benefit EVERYONE, but surely it will be ignored

suppose you put in place a system where when a top league hits another top league who is holding flags to low tier for them to take, the flags they aren't allowed to take are transferred back to their original owners, and the attacker  gets a token for an extra buff for every 20 flags they liberate

this does TWO THINGS,   it gives the BIG leagues a reason to attack other big leagues to liberate those flags and gain some extra buffs, the other side of the coin it discourages the bullies from taking dozens of lower level flag an making themselves targets for other big leagues

its a WIN WIN, big leagues get a chance to  get some extra buffs,  smaller leagues get some flags back in their tiers to work with

Apr 16, 2017, 17:5304/16/17
03/22/16

Sir_bit_yakin said:

sorry for the late response to your post Jez, noo not at all, you have/had nothing to apologize for at all

you said we didn't defend,  and you are correct,  but we didn't defend cause our def would have just got smashed by uber leagues

we got hit by a player this time around who sent 10K dragons,  and that just ONE of the types of troops sent he also sent wyrven chimera, necro, warlock,  etc etc etc  ALL in multiples of 1000

but if those high level leagues couldn't hit us then we might try to defend, cause the attacks would be more on OUR lvl

and BTW they  need to FIX the protection thing   SEVERAL times this time around we got hit MULTIPLE times when we should have had protection

when I say multiple times I mean  3 successful attacks in under 10 minutes, what happened to our 1 hr protection?

and its not because we attacked and broke our protection cause we GOT attacked and went to try to attack back but THIER protection was still in place

so either we got screwed on OUR protection, or we got screwed because others protections remained intact when it should have dropped

suppose you put in place a system where when a top league hits another top league who is holding flags to low tier for them to take, the flags they aren't allowed to take are transferred back to their original owners, and the attacker  gets a token for an extra buff for every 20 flags they liberate

this does TWO THINGS,   it gives the BIG leagues a reason to attack other big leagues to liberate those flags and gain some extra buffs, the other side of the coin it discourages the bullies from taking dozens of lower level flag an making themselves targets for other big leagues

its a WIN WIN, big leagues get a chance to  get some extra buffs,  smaller leagues get some flags back in their tiers to work with

You have a reasonable idea. Why not add it to Suggestions and see if they could incorporate any part of it. https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=271792

Apr 16, 2017, 19:0104/16/17
12/18/14

Sir_bit_yakin said:

and speaking of protections, can't even COUNT the number of times I click to attack/spy and after I go threw the whole process  select attack, select troops, send ONLY to get the message they are under protection...

look 5 min later still shows them as NO PROTECTION, try again, SAME MESSAGE 

that is an excellent suggestion I would put that in the suggestions thread

Apr 17, 2017, 02:1004/17/17
Apr 17, 2017, 03:07(edited)
05/14/16

I would but we all know nothing will happen

the simplest answer is what I first suggested,  just NO attacking outside your tier

solves ALL the problems, simple, and the mechanism is already in place,  just a matter of changing some values in the program

but its not going to happen

I've made a vow to myself,  I really enjoy the flag tourney, so I am going to play, but I WILL NOT be buying any jem packs, and ALSO until I can recover back to where I started at the beginning of the tourney I WILL NOT spend a single dime

if I lose BIG and they run this every 3 months or so they may NEVER see another  dime from me again

they see fit to PUNISH us smaller leagues, then I see NO reason to give them anything for it

last time I looked at the standings  two tier 4 leagues were holding 125 tier two flags...

we hit one of them and the fireballs started raining,  one guy said if we hit em again he'd fireball EVERY MEMBER of our league

they take OUR flags then get MAD when we are FORCED to try to take them back

its almost as if plarium is saying hey tier 2 people  you aren't really allowed to participate, we just needed someone for the big leagues to pound on so we gave you flags

Apr 17, 2017, 14:5904/17/17
Apr 17, 2017, 15:33(edited)
02/02/17

Sir_bit_yakin said:

I would but we all know nothing will happen

the simplest answer is what I first suggested,  just NO attacking outside your tier

solves ALL the problems, simple, and the mechanism is already in place,  just a matter of changing some values in the program

but its not going to happen

I've made a vow to myself,  I really enjoy the flag tourney, so I am going to play, but I WILL NOT be buying any jem packs, and ALSO until I can recover back to where I started at the beginning of the tourney I WILL NOT spend a single dime

if I lose BIG and they run this every 3 months or so they may NEVER see another  dime from me again

they see fit to PUNISH us smaller leagues, then I see NO reason to give them anything for it

last time I looked at the standings  two tier 4 leagues were holding 125 tier two flags...

we hit one of them and the fireballs started raining,  one guy said if we hit em again he'd fireball EVERY MEMBER of our league

they take OUR flags then get MAD when we are FORCED to try to take them back

its almost as if plarium is saying hey tier 2 people  you aren't really allowed to participate, we just needed someone for the big leagues to pound on so we gave you flags

Your attitude to these events seems self-destructive, but it also destroys your league mates too.

Ignore this stupid event and keep your fortress at level 8 with ZERO defense

Do not attack other forts, you will never be rewarded for your losses. It amazes me when idiots make attacks like this against strongly defended fortresses. He would get better rewards attacking battlegrounds.

http://prnt.sc/exgvgy

They lose 100% with no chance of accomplishing anything and no chance of any tournament rewards, so why do they do it? I have seen many similar attacks during Beacon Massacres

Lemmings?

Plarium need to give guaranteed rewards for the top ten in each tier, but it is their intention to destroy rewards for every tier in every tournament type

If these tournaments were half as popular as plarium pretends then they  would have been rolled out across all plarium games - they are only targeted at the big spenders like stormfall
Aimed at noobs with big credit cards because they do not require any skill