Coming soon - Capture the Flag!

43 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 August, 2016, 7:39 AM UTC

Drogar61 said:

This is a violation of agreement. When Plarium made fortress it claimed that level 5 and 8 are protected. No one, never, said that fortress can have negative outcome for players (spec. levels 5 and 8). Some players (including me) spent sapphires to gain something good for league - not bad!

If this isn't fraud how will you call it?

Levels 5 and 8 are protected against downgrade. 

They won't be downgraded during the event, or later. We are not planning to change that rule. Debuffs are not so scary as most players think. Only 5 Debuffs can be applied to 1 League, and only 2 of the kind. And they don't have a great power over the League. For example, Defense debuff works only with one kind of Units. But you will have 3 more types which won't be affected.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
bormir
10 August, 2016, 8:42 AM UTC

How long Debuffs gonna last? Are they permanent? Is buffing the debuff the only way to get rid of it?

Vladimir Stojanovic
10 August, 2016, 11:44 AM UTC
bormir said:

How long Debuffs gonna last? Are they permanent? Is buffing the debuff the only way to get rid of it?

Debuffs last 7 days and Yes on 2nd question
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2016, 7:05 AM UTC
bormir said:

I will add some details on what Vladimir said. Yes, they last 7 days., But if they are applied 2 days after the Tournament's finished, they will last only 5 days. If you apply them on day 7, they will last 1 day.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1720032 users registered; 42220 topics; 270397 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger