Coming soon - Capture the Flag!

43 Replies
Almericus
4 August, 2016, 8:28 PM UTC

"At the end of the Tournament, the Top 10 Leagues in each Tier shall each be rewarded with valuable bonuses"


This tells me that the top tier is going to be massively unbalanced, what hope is there for any league outside the top 20 competing with those inside of it?

We need more information on tiering in order to decide if its worth taking part.

UTC +2:00
0
Vladimir Stojanovic
4 August, 2016, 8:38 PM UTC

Lord Almericus,

All Leagues shall be divided into Tiers according to their positions in the Rankings when the Tournament starts. 

UTC +2:00
0
Lady Nerium KT-S2
4 August, 2016, 8:44 PM UTC
Another question is what kind of mess is this going to make of league alliances? We won't be attacking allies, so targets are going to be extremely limited.
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
1
Almericus
4 August, 2016, 8:50 PM UTC

What will the range of these tiers be?

1-10 is ruled out as is 1-20 as that would mean 50% of that tier would be considered "winners"

1-30 returns 30% and so on, can you start to see the inbalance already?
UTC +2:00
0
Almericus
4 August, 2016, 8:53 PM UTC

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:


Another question is what kind of mess is this going to make of league alliances? We won't be attacking allies, so targets are going to be extremely limited.
Lets all be allies with each other and put a spanner in the works (this would be funny in another topic)

UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 August, 2016, 7:47 AM UTC
Almericus said:

What will the range of these tiers be?

1-10 is ruled out as is 1-20 as that would mean 50% of that tier would be considered "winners"

1-30 returns 30% and so on, can you start to see the inbalance already?
I don't have such information. Tiers will be formed when the Tournament starts. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Ryu
5 August, 2016, 7:52 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Some of you may have seen this Tournament in Rise of Balur. But we made some changes this time after we received our players' feedback. So it will be a bit different.

Each League that is more that 24 hours old and has a League Fortress of a level 3 and higher, can participate.

When the Tournament starts, all Leagues will be divided into Tiers and will get a corresponding type of the Flag.

All Leagues can capture Flags of:

1) their own type,

2) 1 type below,

3) all types above.

After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:

1) 1 hour for all other Leagues,

2) 2 hours for the last attacker League,

3) your League will still be able to attack other Fortresses.

4) if you attack another League Fortress, that League will be able to attack you even if you have a 1-2 hour protection.



There will still be a downgrade protection for level 5 and 8, yes? So while the flag can be taken, the level can not?
UTC +2:00
0
charlene
5 August, 2016, 11:26 AM UTC
Good day all in the world off Stormfall. I would say this tournament is a waste off time mainly because to partake in said event the fortress off the leagues that partake in the event must be at level 3. now go and do the maths look at the world map "not alot of leagues on level 3" why because as soon as the underlings try to upgrade their fortress some coiner from a big league attacks it and downgrades it. so its fare to say this tournament  is mainly for the coining leagues. I say if they want to do this tournament take away all protection that way the coiners and big leagues can fight it out losing tons of units so that the smaller leagues can stand a chance with other tournaments. Better yet take away all protection spells of any sort, plarium will make lots more money that way because then players will spend money on def and off units to protect them self. thats all from me for now cheers 
UTC +0:00
4
vakonziko
5 August, 2016, 11:38 AM UTC
charlene said:

Good day all in the world off Stormfall. I would say this tournament is a waste off time mainly because to partake in said event the fortress off the leagues that partake in the event must be at level 3. now go and do the maths look at the world map "not alot of leagues on level 3" why because as soon as the underlings try to upgrade their fortress some coiner from a big league attacks it and downgrades it. so its fare to say this tournament  is mainly for the coining leagues. I say if they want to do this tournament take away all protection that way the coiners and big leagues can fight it out losing tons of units so that the smaller leagues can stand a chance with other tournaments. Better yet take away all protection spells of any sort, plarium will make lots more money that way because then players will spend money on def and off units to protect them self. thats all from me for now cheers 
You had many months when fortress arrived upgrade them to at least 3 lvl or milestone levels.
UTC +0:00
2
Vladimir Stojanovic
5 August, 2016, 1:06 PM UTC
Ryu said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Some of you may have seen this Tournament in Rise of Balur. But we made some changes this time after we received our players' feedback. So it will be a bit different.

Each League that is more that 24 hours old and has a League Fortress of a level 3 and higher, can participate.

When the Tournament starts, all Leagues will be divided into Tiers and will get a corresponding type of the Flag.

All Leagues can capture Flags of:

1) their own type,

2) 1 type below,

3) all types above.

After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:

1) 1 hour for all other Leagues,

2) 2 hours for the last attacker League,

3) your League will still be able to attack other Fortresses.

4) if you attack another League Fortress, that League will be able to attack you even if you have a 1-2 hour protection.



There will still be a downgrade protection for level 5 and 8, yes? So while the flag can be taken, the level can not?
Yes my Lord
UTC +2:00
0
Ryu
5 August, 2016, 1:34 PM UTC
Vladimir Stojanovic said:

Ryu said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Some of you may have seen this Tournament in Rise of Balur. But we made some changes this time after we received our players' feedback. So it will be a bit different.

Each League that is more that 24 hours old and has a League Fortress of a level 3 and higher, can participate.

When the Tournament starts, all Leagues will be divided into Tiers and will get a corresponding type of the Flag.

All Leagues can capture Flags of:

1) their own type,

2) 1 type below,

3) all types above.

After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:

1) 1 hour for all other Leagues,

2) 2 hours for the last attacker League,

3) your League will still be able to attack other Fortresses.

4) if you attack another League Fortress, that League will be able to attack you even if you have a 1-2 hour protection.



There will still be a downgrade protection for level 5 and 8, yes? So while the flag can be taken, the level can not?
Yes my Lord
Thanks Vladimir!
UTC +2:00
0
Lady Nerium KT-S2
5 August, 2016, 3:55 PM UTC

Questions -  


1) Will every League will have only 1 "flag" at their Fortress, or will it reset after it is captured so a different league can capture it as well? That seems to be what you're saying here, but that's not what I understand to be normal rules for "capture the flag".

"After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:  1 hour for all other Leagues"


2)  If a League's Flag is captured, do they lose all the flags they currently have?


3) Will there be a listing of any sort to show which flags a league has captured, and will a league get credit for capturing another leagues flag more than once? I can see this being abused seriously if so, since all it would take is finding one league that isn't defending and hitting it at every available opportunity to run the score up.


4) I mentioned League alliances before, and I can see this being a big issue since setting the leagues into Tiers limits the targets to nearly zero for some leagues. I agree that it isn't fair for a large league to be able to steamroll a smaller one, but could it be possible to set neutral targets instead of the Fortresses? 
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
1
Vladimir Stojanovic
6 August, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC

1) Only 1 Flag of that league ( can not confirm this )

2)  If leaguee Flag is captured, they will lose half of the flags in theyr fortress.

3) No

4) I do not understand the question


UTC +2:00
0
Lady Nerium KT-S2
7 August, 2016, 4:22 PM UTC
Can we get a list of what the buffs/debuffs will do? Also, is there a limit of how many can be applied to a league if they aren't in the top 3?
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
0
Vladimir Stojanovic
7 August, 2016, 7:38 PM UTC

They can have positive and negative Effects. Among other things: Unit speed, Unit attack or defense, Resource production, Experience Points gained in battles.


5 Buffs and 5 Debuffs = 10 total

UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2016, 9:01 AM UTC
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:



4) I mentioned League alliances before, and I can see this being a big issue since setting the leagues into Tiers limits the targets to nearly zero for some leagues. I agree that it isn't fair for a large league to be able to steamroll a smaller one, but could it be possible to set neutral targets instead of the Fortresses? 
Unfortunately, it's impossible to set neutral targets.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2016, 9:01 AM UTC
Vladimir Stojanovic said:


5 Buffs and 5 Debuffs = 10 total

And another limit - two of the kind. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
Drogar61
9 August, 2016, 9:30 PM UTC

Vladimir Stojanovic said:


They can have positive and negative Effects. Among other things: Unit speed, Unit attack or defense, Resource production, Experience Points gained in battles.


5 Buffs and 5 Debuffs = 10 total

This is a violation of agreement. When Plarium made fortress it claimed that level 5 and 8 are protected. No one, never, said that fortress can have negative outcome for players (spec. levels 5 and 8). Some players (including me) spent sapphires to gain something good for league - not bad!

If this isn't fraud how will you call it?
UTC +0:00
1
Camulos
9 August, 2016, 10:58 PM UTC

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:


Questions -  


1) Will every League will have only 1 "flag" at their Fortress, or will it reset after it is captured so a different league can capture it as well? That seems to be what you're saying here, but that's not what I understand to be normal rules for "capture the flag".

"After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:  1 hour for all other Leagues"


2)  If a League's Flag is captured, do they lose all the flags they currently have?


3) Will there be a listing of any sort to show which flags a league has captured, and will a league get credit for capturing another leagues flag more than once? I can see this being abused seriously if so, since all it would take is finding one league that isn't defending and hitting it at every available opportunity to run the score up.


4) I mentioned League alliances before, and I can see this being a big issue since setting the leagues into Tiers limits the targets to nearly zero for some leagues. I agree that it isn't fair for a large league to be able to steamroll a smaller one, but could it be possible to set neutral targets instead of the Fortresses? 

Neutral targets - unlikely as it wouldnt sell sapphires
UTC +0:00
0
Camulos
9 August, 2016, 11:00 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

Vladimir Stojanovic said:


They can have positive and negative Effects. Among other things: Unit speed, Unit attack or defense, Resource production, Experience Points gained in battles.


5 Buffs and 5 Debuffs = 10 total

This is a violation of agreement. When Plarium made fortress it claimed that level 5 and 8 are protected. No one, never, said that fortress can have negative outcome for players (spec. levels 5 and 8). Some players (including me) spent sapphires to gain something good for league - not bad!

If this isn't fraud how will you call it?
Lol, its always been fraud or at the very least misselling. The mechanics of the game change so frequently from the grounds on which you started that any purchase not used instantly is missold.
UTC +0:00
1
1777367 users registered; 47956 topics; 285847 posts; our newest member:kat49766