All Categories

Coming soon - Capture the Flag!

Coming soon - Capture the Flag!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 4, 2016, 20:4408/04/16
08/20/15
Another question is what kind of mess is this going to make of league alliances? We won't be attacking allies, so targets are going to be extremely limited.
Aug 4, 2016, 20:5008/04/16
09/05/15

What will the range of these tiers be?

1-10 is ruled out as is 1-20 as that would mean 50% of that tier would be considered "winners"

1-30 returns 30% and so on, can you start to see the inbalance already?
Aug 4, 2016, 20:5308/04/16
09/05/15

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Another question is what kind of mess is this going to make of league alliances? We won't be attacking allies, so targets are going to be extremely limited.
Lets all be allies with each other and put a spanner in the works (this would be funny in another topic)

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2016, 07:4708/05/16
09/17/15
Almericus said:

What will the range of these tiers be?

1-10 is ruled out as is 1-20 as that would mean 50% of that tier would be considered "winners"

1-30 returns 30% and so on, can you start to see the inbalance already?
I don't have such information. Tiers will be formed when the Tournament starts. 
Aug 5, 2016, 07:5208/05/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Some of you may have seen this Tournament in Rise of Balur. But we made some changes this time after we received our players' feedback. So it will be a bit different.

Each League that is more that 24 hours old and has a League Fortress of a level 3 and higher, can participate.

When the Tournament starts, all Leagues will be divided into Tiers and will get a corresponding type of the Flag.

All Leagues can capture Flags of:

1) their own type,

2) 1 type below,

3) all types above.

After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:

1) 1 hour for all other Leagues,

2) 2 hours for the last attacker League,

3) your League will still be able to attack other Fortresses.

4) if you attack another League Fortress, that League will be able to attack you even if you have a 1-2 hour protection.

There will still be a downgrade protection for level 5 and 8, yes? So while the flag can be taken, the level can not?
Aug 5, 2016, 11:2608/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14
Good day all in the world off Stormfall. I would say this tournament is a waste off time mainly because to partake in said event the fortress off the leagues that partake in the event must be at level 3. now go and do the maths look at the world map "not alot of leagues on level 3" why because as soon as the underlings try to upgrade their fortress some coiner from a big league attacks it and downgrades it. so its fare to say this tournament  is mainly for the coining leagues. I say if they want to do this tournament take away all protection that way the coiners and big leagues can fight it out losing tons of units so that the smaller leagues can stand a chance with other tournaments. Better yet take away all protection spells of any sort, plarium will make lots more money that way because then players will spend money on def and off units to protect them self. thats all from me for now cheers 
Aug 5, 2016, 11:3808/05/16
11/30/14
charlene said:

Good day all in the world off Stormfall. I would say this tournament is a waste off time mainly because to partake in said event the fortress off the leagues that partake in the event must be at level 3. now go and do the maths look at the world map "not alot of leagues on level 3" why because as soon as the underlings try to upgrade their fortress some coiner from a big league attacks it and downgrades it. so its fare to say this tournament  is mainly for the coining leagues. I say if they want to do this tournament take away all protection that way the coiners and big leagues can fight it out losing tons of units so that the smaller leagues can stand a chance with other tournaments. Better yet take away all protection spells of any sort, plarium will make lots more money that way because then players will spend money on def and off units to protect them self. thats all from me for now cheers 
You had many months when fortress arrived upgrade them to at least 3 lvl or milestone levels.
Aug 5, 2016, 13:0608/05/16
Ryu said:

Some of you may have seen this Tournament in Rise of Balur. But we made some changes this time after we received our players' feedback. So it will be a bit different.

Each League that is more that 24 hours old and has a League Fortress of a level 3 and higher, can participate.

When the Tournament starts, all Leagues will be divided into Tiers and will get a corresponding type of the Flag.

1) their own type,

2) 1 type below,

3) all types above.

After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:

4) if you attack another League Fortress, that League will be able to attack you even if you have a 1-2 hour protection.

There will still be a downgrade protection for level 5 and 8, yes? So while the flag can be taken, the level can not?
Yes my Lord
Aug 5, 2016, 13:3408/05/16
Vladimir Stojanovic said:

Ryu said:

1) their own type,

2) 1 type below,

3) all types above.

Yes my Lord
Thanks Vladimir!
Aug 5, 2016, 15:5508/05/16
Aug 5, 2016, 15:55(edited)
08/20/15

Questions -  

1) Will every League will have only 1 "flag" at their Fortress, or will it reset after it is captured so a different league can capture it as well? That seems to be what you're saying here, but that's not what I understand to be normal rules for "capture the flag".

"After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:  1 hour for all other Leagues"

2)  If a League's Flag is captured, do they lose all the flags they currently have?

3) Will there be a listing of any sort to show which flags a league has captured, and will a league get credit for capturing another leagues flag more than once? I can see this being abused seriously if so, since all it would take is finding one league that isn't defending and hitting it at every available opportunity to run the score up.

4) I mentioned League alliances before, and I can see this being a big issue since setting the leagues into Tiers limits the targets to nearly zero for some leagues. I agree that it isn't fair for a large league to be able to steamroll a smaller one, but could it be possible to set neutral targets instead of the Fortresses? 
Aug 6, 2016, 15:1408/06/16

1) Only 1 Flag of that league ( can not confirm this )

2)  If leaguee Flag is captured, they will lose half of the flags in theyr fortress.

3) No

4) I do not understand the question

Aug 7, 2016, 16:2208/07/16
08/20/15
Can we get a list of what the buffs/debuffs will do? Also, is there a limit of how many can be applied to a league if they aren't in the top 3?
Aug 7, 2016, 19:3808/07/16

They can have positive and negative Effects. Among other things: Unit speed, Unit attack or defense, Resource production, Experience Points gained in battles.

5 Buffs and 5 Debuffs = 10 total

Aug 8, 2016, 09:0108/08/16
09/17/15
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

4) I mentioned League alliances before, and I can see this being a big issue since setting the leagues into Tiers limits the targets to nearly zero for some leagues. I agree that it isn't fair for a large league to be able to steamroll a smaller one, but could it be possible to set neutral targets instead of the Fortresses? 
Unfortunately, it's impossible to set neutral targets.
Aug 8, 2016, 09:0108/08/16
09/17/15

And another limit - two of the kind. 
Aug 9, 2016, 21:3008/09/16
Aug 9, 2016, 21:31(edited)
06/22/14

They can have positive and negative Effects. Among other things: Unit speed, Unit attack or defense, Resource production, Experience Points gained in battles.

This is a violation of agreement. When Plarium made fortress it claimed that level 5 and 8 are protected. No one, never, said that fortress can have negative outcome for players (spec. levels 5 and 8). Some players (including me) spent sapphires to gain something good for league - not bad!

If this isn't fraud how will you call it?
Aug 9, 2016, 22:5808/09/16
Aug 9, 2016, 22:58(edited)

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Questions -  

1) Will every League will have only 1 "flag" at their Fortress, or will it reset after it is captured so a different league can capture it as well? That seems to be what you're saying here, but that's not what I understand to be normal rules for "capture the flag".

"After each successful attack, your League Fortress will get a protection against attacks:  1 hour for all other Leagues"

2)  If a League's Flag is captured, do they lose all the flags they currently have?

3) Will there be a listing of any sort to show which flags a league has captured, and will a league get credit for capturing another leagues flag more than once? I can see this being abused seriously if so, since all it would take is finding one league that isn't defending and hitting it at every available opportunity to run the score up.

Neutral targets - unlikely as it wouldnt sell sapphires
Aug 9, 2016, 23:0008/09/16
Aug 9, 2016, 23:01(edited)
Drogar61 said:

This is a violation of agreement. When Plarium made fortress it claimed that level 5 and 8 are protected. No one, never, said that fortress can have negative outcome for players (spec. levels 5 and 8). Some players (including me) spent sapphires to gain something good for league - not bad!

Lol, its always been fraud or at the very least misselling. The mechanics of the game change so frequently from the grounds on which you started that any purchase not used instantly is missold.
Aug 10, 2016, 07:3908/10/16
09/17/15

Drogar61 said:

Levels 5 and 8 are protected against downgrade. 

They won't be downgraded during the event, or later. We are not planning to change that rule. Debuffs are not so scary as most players think. Only 5 Debuffs can be applied to 1 League, and only 2 of the kind. And they don't have a great power over the League. For example, Defense debuff works only with one kind of Units. But you will have 3 more types which won't be affected.

Aug 10, 2016, 08:4208/10/16
02/23/16

How long Debuffs gonna last? Are they permanent? Is buffing the debuff the only way to get rid of it?