Update News!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2016, 07:4908/05/16
09/17/15
Tony Hobson said:

One archer with 73,233 defense - yet you still pretend that no bug exists in the latest patch?

Had you acted immediately you could have stopped this bug infecting other games.

Thanks to your obstructions, the pirate game now suffers from the identical bug (which has been tested and verified by several members of my pirate brotherhood)

You can either report it to our Support Team or post a detailed WTR here.
Aug 5, 2016, 11:5408/05/16
Aug 5, 2016, 12:00(edited)
12/13/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tony Hobson said:

You can either report it to our Support Team or post a detailed WTR here.

Did you also FAIL to spot the other 'deliberate' error?

Look at my screenshot again and compare the castle distances?

Is this catle 10.30 miles from my base or is it 1.03 miles?

we do not get paid for sending bug reports, and it is a complete waste of time doing so
I sent 2 tickets to report bugged raid speed on untamed lands - we have waited since october to get this fixed, but all units still travel at 3x normal speed

Nothing ever gets fixed

Aug 6, 2016, 13:2908/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

hello there,

first time here, so today I uninvited a player I had invited to my league, and while it did uninvite him it also sent me to the embassy, i tried uninviting another player and the same thing happened, it uninvited him and sent me to the embassy page. i am trying to help grow my league and do not have unlimited time and if it sends me to the embassy page everytime i univite some one it will take a lot of  time that is better used else where in the game. i am letting you know about this problem if you didn't already. thanks, burns
Aug 6, 2016, 15:0608/06/16

grapebarb.1 said:

hello there,

first time here, so today I uninvited a player I had invited to my league, and while it did uninvite him it also sent me to the embassy, i tried uninviting another player and the same thing happened, it uninvited him and sent me to the embassy page. i am trying to help grow my league and do not have unlimited time and if it sends me to the embassy page everytime i univite some one it will take a lot of  time that is better used else where in the game. i am letting you know about this problem if you didn't already. thanks, burns

My Lord, can you post this under Suggestions and Feedback part as a separate topic.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 8, 2016, 08:4808/08/16
09/17/15
Tony Hobson said:

Did you also FAIL to spot the other 'deliberate' error?

Look at my screenshot again and compare the castle distances?

Is this catle 10.30 miles from my base or is it 1.03 miles?

we do not get paid for sending bug reports, and it is a complete waste of time doing so
I sent 2 tickets to report bugged raid speed on untamed lands - we have waited since october to get this fixed, but all units still travel at 3x normal speed

Nothing ever gets fixed

We had a similar bug, when it displayed 10 times more in target's Keep. Could it be the case?
Mar 18, 2018, 23:1003/18/18
04/07/14
WallyFous said:

Lord Oberon said:

- Track your units. We’ve released an update to the Garrisons tracking interface to help you keep better track of your Units. Now you can view exactly how many Offensive and Defensive Units you have at locations throughout Darkshine by going to the “Garrisons” tab.

So I noticed that you forgot the third unit power: Spying!