New Beacons have been found across the lands!

12 Replies
Lord Oberon
26 July, 2016, 6:40 PM UTC

Prepare for Epic Battles, Lords and Ladies!

New Beacons have been found across the lands.

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Lady Nerium KT-S2
26 July, 2016, 7:48 PM UTC
Not seeing them?
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
Wolficus DEPLOYED
29 July, 2016, 7:30 AM UTC

What beacons???

Or are they the new Plarium Stealth Models you cant see nor find?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 8:09 AM UTC
We've added some New Beacons on all servers.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
brunsonthomas
29 July, 2016, 4:59 PM UTC
My league Marshall found and captured one. The rest of the leauge supported and reinforced the beacon.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 9:24 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Edited because of inappropriate content. Nemanja, moderator 

All players could log in when we added Beacons. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
1 August, 2016, 9:25 AM UTC
have you read the thread about it?  its seems that is not the case. lots of players were experiencing log in or lag problems. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 August, 2016, 1:33 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

have you read the thread about it?  its seems that is not the case. lots of players were experiencing log in or lag problems. 
When exactly?
IronApex Turok
3 August, 2016, 7:27 AM UTC
when BrunsonThomas's league was logged in capturing the beacon the rest of the folks in this thread couldnt see. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2016, 7:28 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

when BrunsonThomas's league was logged in capturing the beacon the rest of the folks in this thread couldnt see. 
But you could log in, right?
IronApex Turok
4 August, 2016, 8:03 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

But you could log in, right?
nope.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 August, 2016, 7:41 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

nope.
We had downtime early in the morning, but we added Beacons in the afternoon. You say that someone was able to log in and get them, but you couldn't. If the server was down, they wouldn't be able to log in.
IronApex Turok
5 August, 2016, 3:34 PM UTC
read the thread.
1782381 users registered; 48512 topics; 287819 posts; our newest member:wyjt