Win a Tournament to get a unique logo!

31 Reply
IronApex Turok
3 August, 2016, 7:30 AM UTC
tomorrow will be a week and the only answer anyone can give is "contact tech support"
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2016, 7:29 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

tomorrow will be a week and the only answer anyone can give is "contact tech support"
We've posted an instruction. If you're the winner, you should contact Support to order a Logo. Nobody can do it for you.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
4 August, 2016, 8:03 AM UTC
Lord Oberon said:

The winning League will receive a logo specially designed by our 2D Artists. 

Oberon said I'd receive a prize. not i'd have to chase down the prize from tech support. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 August, 2016, 7:39 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Lord Oberon said:

The winning League will receive a logo specially designed by our 2D Artists. 

Oberon said I'd receive a prize. not i'd have to chase down the prize from tech support. 
Our Support Team doesn't know which Logo you would like to receive. Should it be a rabbit or a submarine...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
21 September, 2016, 5:06 AM UTC

tick tock, tick tock......

support sent proof of concept to us. but that was a month ago. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 September, 2016, 1:38 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

tick tock, tick tock......

support sent proof of concept to us. but that was a month ago. 
Our designers have a lot of logos to do. I guess it will take more than one month to create them all.
Daniel
24 September, 2016, 4:53 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Our designers have a lot of logos to do. I guess it will take more than one month to create them all.
They already gave us the logo on screenshots. There were 3 options. We picked one. They said it will be added on the next update. We have an update.Still no logo...
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 9:00 AM UTC
Daniel said:

They already gave us the logo on screenshots. There were 3 options. We picked one. They said it will be added on the next update. We have an update.Still no logo...
Don't worry, they will add the logo as soon as it's possible.
IronApex Turok
30 September, 2016, 4:09 AM UTC
finally received it.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 September, 2016, 7:24 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

finally received it.
Will you show it here? :)
IronApex Turok
30 September, 2016, 5:32 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

finally received it.
Will you show it here? :)
you'll need to contact tech support for that. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 October, 2016, 8:59 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:
you'll need to contact tech support for that. 
will do.
1661073 users registered; 33481 topic; 252552 posts; our newest member:alex10023