All Categories

Do you know what will happen this Wednesday?

Do you know what will happen this Wednesday?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 30, 2016, 13:3207/30/16
01/12/15

This is just my opinion, and I speak for myself only. Yes, I'd rather not receiving any compensation at all. For me those resources gift is an insult. I lost 250k of possible resources from raiding. If there is decline button I'll press that button, the only reason I press accept is because that green icon is bothering me.

Few examples of my raid

Honestly though, a letter of apology with explanation on what happened is enough for me.
Jul 31, 2016, 08:5407/31/16
03/01/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

To those who didn't like our compensation packs:

This was the third time I remember when we gave any compensations to players. The whole Community Team was involved in discussion with our developers to persuade them that this case is valid for compensations. Last time we gave packs when we had serious issues for several days. And this time - only 6 hours of downtime.

We did our best, and we gave you compensation packs. We did it for YOU.

But still, you're not satisfied with our free gifts. Maybe we shouldn't give you any compensations at all? While you're still not satisfied, so what's the point of doing any kind gestures for you? 

It is not that we do not appreciate the effort; it is just that the compensation is the equivalent of giving your waiter a nickle tip.  I'm assuming it is the devs, not the community managers, who are at fault.  Perhaps it is because they do not even play the game they have made and do not really understand us, the players, at all.  The game may be 24/7, but our lives do not allow us to be in game 24/7.  For many players that 6 hours was all the time we had to play that day.  For those of us in that boat, it was not "only" 6 hours; it was equal to a 24 hour outage since it denied us the chance to play at all.  

Add in the fact that their was zero protection for our units caught out during the outage, and it was quite infuriating as well.  Everything in the game has monetary value and when the server went down, some people had hundreds, possibly even thousands of dollars worth of troops out in the open.  6 hours is huge if you do not know whether you'll be able to get in the game before you have to sleep or go to work, etc with all those troops out in the open.  Its like being forced to leave your wallet on your doorstep when you sleep at night...you have no way of knowing if it'll be there in the morning and you know getting any compensation for the theft will be one heck of a fight.

Short story long, Plarium wants us to spend big on their game, but then we have no assurance at all that they'll make good when legit problems with the game steal from us, and the support isn't really that great.  How many hours was it before even a single mod came on with any official word at all?  People spend a lot of money on this game, Plarium could at least try to pretend their care.

Jul 31, 2016, 17:5307/31/16
07/21/16
Purging the system?  Battle Royal?  (not giving you any ideas am i?)  2000 free sapphires to everyone?  I don't know.
Aug 1, 2016, 00:4408/01/16
Aug 26, 2019, 12:03(edited)
djmoody said:

I dont know what will happen on Wednesday but on Friday they piled the final nail into the coffin of this game.

50% off/def boost on a limted time offer. New lows for a game that is so low already. Unbeliable they are happy to kill their own game.
Why is it that we aren't the best of friends?  I love your posts and it's hard to think of a thing to add to them.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2016, 09:0908/01/16
09/17/15

I do understand that you want better packs, guys. And I really hope that we will find the balance between our limits and your wishes in future. 

And it's nice to see that you guys appreciate our efforts. 
Aug 1, 2016, 12:1908/01/16
06/22/14

I do understand that you want better packs, guys. And I really hope that we will find the balance between our limits and your wishes in future. 

Your limits?!?

You can't produce enough sapps, items, or what?
Aug 1, 2016, 16:1908/01/16

I thought someone asked to be compensated with 1000 eldritch necros. Well, where is it?

Your limits are as easy as ABC. Just type some line of coding to the program to give some great packs will do well.

You can't choose not to compensate us, or else the dissatisfaction will remain and that will affect Plarium's  bottom line.
Aug 1, 2016, 16:2308/01/16

Besides, why are the personal events no longer give experience points?

Any good reason for that beside "Making the game play tougher so players will spend money" or some really stupid reply like "Lord Oberon says.......(stupid + silly fantasy-based statement)...."?
Aug 1, 2016, 16:3108/01/16

Simply said, why is Plarium keep making it harder and harder for the players to grow without spending money?

It's like "well, okay so you can do A, B, and C to grow. So we're going to take away A and see how you grow with just B and C."

And then "well, okay it seems you can still grow with just B and C so we're going to take away B as well and see how you grow with just C."

And later "by golly, you can still grow with just C and so we're going to take that away as well and now how are you going to grow without A, B, and C."

Why?

I just want to know why.

If it's always about money, I don't believe Plarium staffers can be that sinful and dumb and be so obsessed with money unless the company is facing some financial problems.

If Plarium can give just 1 (one) good and valid reason why it continues to make the game tougher and tougher other than making more money, I would be happy to accept.

Please don't give stupid reason as if we are 6 years old children living in fantasy world. We are very clear of what is fantasy and what is reality.

And please stop addressing us as Lords and Ladies because we are not. We are misters and misses.
Aug 2, 2016, 09:5808/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 09:59(edited)
07/25/15

Dorky said:

Why?

I just want to know why.

If it's always about money, I don't believe Plarium staffers can be that sinful and dumb and be so obsessed with money unless the company is facing some financial problems.

If Plarium can give just 1 (one) good and valid reason why it continues to make the game tougher and tougher other than making more money, I would be happy to accept.

Please don't give stupid reason as if we are 6 years old children living in fantasy world. We are very clear of what is fantasy and what is reality.

And please stop addressing us as Lords and Ladies because we are not. We are misters and misses.

Its always about the money and I suspect decline in players lead to decline in revenues and then you start introduce more things into the eco system to try boost revenues, but in reality it make the snowball faster and more players jump off the ride.  Its a shame really, because games like these need a lot of players to even be fun to play.

A good business perspective would be to attract many players and get more to spend some each than a few big coiners to spend a lot. Because when all said and done, those big coiners wont hang around if there is no one left to play with and vs.

However, we won't get any real answers, because community managers doesn't have the pull or say to give us the details we ask for. They just employees. In a lot of mmo's and such you have more or less "state of the game" posts now and then. Plans for the future and so on. Playing plarium games is like jump onto Titanic and try have a fun ride until you hit that ice berg (ice berg in question is your own wall of defeat that can be any number of reasons, just saying).

I'm pritty sure one of the most asked questions from upper management at Plarium is "what can we do to increase revenues".

Aug 2, 2016, 13:2008/02/16
09/17/15
As for the XP points, I've already mentioned it yesterday. they will be added back.
Aug 4, 2016, 07:3308/04/16
09/17/15
djmoody said:

Cause pixels cost so much to give away right.

Customer goodwill, priceless.

Go Figure.

You don't have to be actual Moody if you want to suggest something...
Aug 4, 2016, 08:0108/04/16
08/03/14

facepalm at Alyona, picking on the guys name is a low blow.

does anyone even now what happened wednesday? after 9 pages, is there an answer?
Aug 4, 2016, 11:3108/04/16
06/27/14

WEll up until today I have always been able to buy Sapphires in the Bank opting to use Australian Dollars ...NO I CANT USE AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS??????  

Plarium...please put his back immediately!. 

Why did you change it?

Please replace this option for all of us over in this part of the world!!

Aug 5, 2016, 07:4108/05/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:
does anyone even now what happened wednesday? after 9 pages, is there an answer?
I gave you an answer like 5-6 times already.
Aug 5, 2016, 07:4308/05/16
09/17/15
Gillie said:

WEll up until today I have always been able to buy Sapphires in the Bank opting to use Australian Dollars ...NO I CANT USE AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS??????  

Plarium...please put his back immediately!. 

Why did you change it?

Please replace this option for all of us over in this part of the world!!

Unfortunately, Community Team is unable to affect payments methods.