All Categories

Do you know what will happen this Wednesday?

Do you know what will happen this Wednesday?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 28, 2016, 11:5207/28/16
09/17/15
r_yatesjr said:

So can somebody tell me what we got for our loss time?
We will give compensational packs to all players.
Jul 28, 2016, 13:2907/28/16
09/17/15
Guys, we're really sorry for today's downtime. We have prepared free gifts for everyone. Log in into the game and claim them now!
Jul 28, 2016, 14:0007/28/16
03/20/14

The gifts dont cover what was lost.

Give the league that finished second in the beacon quest their lovars that they would have gotten if your game worked.

A pile of us couldnt get logged in to finish their points for them.
Jul 28, 2016, 14:4307/28/16
07/03/16
I logged in this AM and so no signs of compensation for not being able to log in last night... for more than an hour...
Jul 28, 2016, 16:3107/28/16
08/03/14
lslmustang said:

I logged in this AM and so no signs of compensation for not being able to log in last night... for more than an hour...
click on "events" on the left hand side of the screen, at the top, in purple writing is a reward for "diligence"  that is the compensation. you have to clic on it to accept it. 
Jul 28, 2016, 18:0107/28/16
11/17/15
Yeah, I know what will happen, 1,000's of player's will get screwed out of the chance to get any of the new beacons while destiny picks up 10 out of 11 new one's dropped.. What a sham...let me guess destiny is a league of Plarium employee's? wouldn't  surprise me. 
Jul 28, 2016, 18:5907/28/16
03/02/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, we're really sorry for today's downtime. We have prepared free gifts for everyone. Log in into the game and claim them now!

That's great. I will use this gift of resource to buy 1 dragon.... or wait it's not even enough for 1 dragon?

Jul 28, 2016, 20:2607/28/16

Forstormfall said:

Yeah, I know what will happen, 1,000's of player's will get screwed out of the chance to get any of the new beacons while destiny picks up 10 out of 11 new one's dropped.. What a sham...let me guess destiny is a league of Plarium employee's? wouldn't  surprise me. 

Lord FORSTORMFALL,

Plarium employees aren't playing Stormfall on active servers nor have they own league.

Moderators are ordinary players like you are and we are in different leagues.

E.g. my league members doesn't even know that I'm moderator cause that relation wouldn't improve game or forum. Furthermore, my league doesn't have neither one beacon although we have sub league and we're active in one of biggest alliances.

So, did I complained about anything so far?
Jul 28, 2016, 22:4507/28/16
06/21/15
several of our league players where unable to log for almost 6 hrs ..do u really think a tiny bit of res that i can get in a really bad raid is sufficient for the players / members who log on everyday .? what about the people who lost troops in palarium,s stuff up .? same old answer take a ticket get in line .u must be paying those developers too much ..especially when they dont get the job done .?
Jul 29, 2016, 04:1607/29/16
Jul 29, 2016, 04:17(edited)
08/03/14

Lord FORSTORMFALL,

Plarium employees aren't playing Stormfall on active servers nor have they own league.

Moderators are ordinary players like you are and we are in different leagues.

E.g. my league members doesn't even know that I'm moderator cause that relation wouldn't improve game or forum. Furthermore, my league doesn't have neither one beacon although we have sub league and we're active in one of biggest alliances.

So, did I complained about anything so far?

Then explain how i knew the beacon drop was coming.......     see me other post about the beacon drops forth coming before oberon 

dropped them

plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/topics/beacon-drop-at-server-reset--/" target="_blank">http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/topics/beacon-drop-at-server-reset--/

Jul 29, 2016, 08:2307/29/16
Jul 29, 2016, 08:27(edited)
09/17/15

To those who didn't like our compensation packs:

This was the third time I remember when we gave any compensations to players. The whole Community Team was involved in discussion with our developers to persuade them that this case is valid for compensations. Last time we gave packs when we had serious issues for several days. And this time - only 6 hours of downtime.

We did our best, and we gave you compensation packs. We did it for YOU.

But still, you're not satisfied with our free gifts. Maybe we shouldn't give you any compensations at all? While you're still not satisfied, so what's the point of doing any kind gestures for you? 

Jul 29, 2016, 11:2107/29/16
01/02/16
So absolutely NOTHING happened wednesday...got a few token resources after game was down, big deal. Only new thing I see now is a boost for offence and defence for cash...Just freekin great more power to the coiners...
Jul 29, 2016, 12:2707/29/16
08/12/14

This was the third time I remember when we gave any compensations to players. The whole Community Team was involved in discussion with our developers to persuade them that this case is valid for compensations. Last time we gave packs when we had serious issues for several days. And this time - only 6 hours of downtime.

But still, you're not satisfied with our free gifts. Maybe we shouldn't give you any compensations at all? While you're still not satisfied, so what's the point of doing any kind gestures for you? 

A lot of the gripes seem to be something every game has when there is an unexpected downtime. Try not to take it personally.

Myself, I'm glad that Plarium is starting on this trend of attempting improvement in customer relations, and I'm glad you guys (the community team) are the ones pushing for its beginning!
Jul 29, 2016, 13:5507/29/16
Jul 29, 2016, 14:02(edited)
06/22/14

Gifts like last one you could cancel, at least for me.

Much better situation will be if you can keep your game to work. In that case we will never talk about compensation.

"only 6 hours of downtime" is HUGE time, and word only have very ugly effect. Also your voice and way are not adequate for CM.

We have right to be angry and unsatisfied with Plarium reaction, but you can't be angry if we're still unsatisfied. We didn't make you any damage, you made damage to us.

Gesture is OK, but what we got for unpleasantness is so far from what can satisfied us.

Jul 29, 2016, 15:0307/29/16
03/20/14

DROGAR61

I commend you for your tenacity but anyone who treats people as nothing but dirt under their feet will not even understand let alone care.

The end is near.
Jul 29, 2016, 17:2307/29/16
07/11/13
so anyone got any suggestions on other games to play :P
Jul 29, 2016, 17:5607/29/16
03/02/14

The reason we are unhappy with the compensation packs is because the compensation packs are always of such low value that we are insulted by them.

They don't really do anything for us but plarium acts like they are being so nice.

It's like sitting in a restaurant waiting for your food to arrive for 2 hours and the restaurant manager comes over and gives your a few pennies to compensate us for our wait time. what are we going to do with a nickel worth of pennies. we find this insualting either give of something decent or dont give us anything at all.

Jul 29, 2016, 18:5807/29/16
07/25/15

Techway_GrandMarshal said:

The reason we are unhappy with the compensation packs is because the compensation packs are always of such low value that we are insulted by them.

They don't really do anything for us but plarium acts like they are being so nice.

It's like sitting in a restaurant waiting for your food to arrive for 2 hours and the restaurant manager comes over and gives your a few pennies to compensate us for our wait time. what are we going to do with a nickel worth of pennies. we find this insualting either give of something decent or dont give us anything at all.

Well, there a tournament where you have to spend 3000 USD worth of units, to win the grand prize of 4 USD worth of sapphires. In what world does that make sense. And because you can buy units with sapphires, means EVERY unit, even the ones you build yourself got a cash value to them. So don't get surprised when they give you crumbles of a bread stick while you wait for your meal -)

Jul 29, 2016, 19:4407/29/16
08/03/14

because 90% of the players want to quit this game and bad attitudes like this is why.