Do you know what will happen this Wednesday?

179 Replies
IronApex Turok
28 July, 2016, 9:35 AM UTC

Jumy gets a year ban and plariums servers crash. 

coincidence????
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
28 July, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC
Evil Jumy 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2016, 11:52 AM UTC
roftie said:

plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/topics/game-update-28-29-07-2016/1/#150105/" target="_blank">http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/topics/game-update-28-29-07-2016/1/#150105/

What a great help you are hours after disaster strikes Alyona. LOL

Game Update is not connected with today's downtime.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2016, 11:52 AM UTC
r_yatesjr said:

So can somebody tell me what we got for our loss time?
We will give compensational packs to all players.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2016, 1:29 PM UTC
Guys, we're really sorry for today's downtime. We have prepared free gifts for everyone. Log in into the game and claim them now!
Stewart
28 July, 2016, 2:00 PM UTC

The gifts dont cover what was lost.

Give the league that finished second in the beacon quest their lovars that they would have gotten if your game worked.

A pile of us couldnt get logged in to finish their points for them.
Noodle maker extreme
lslmustang
28 July, 2016, 2:43 PM UTC
I logged in this AM and so no signs of compensation for not being able to log in last night... for more than an hour...
UTC +5:00
IronApex Turok
28 July, 2016, 4:31 PM UTC
lslmustang said:

I logged in this AM and so no signs of compensation for not being able to log in last night... for more than an hour...
click on "events" on the left hand side of the screen, at the top, in purple writing is a reward for "diligence"  that is the compensation. you have to clic on it to accept it. 
Forstormfall
28 July, 2016, 6:01 PM UTC
Yeah, I know what will happen, 1,000's of player's will get screwed out of the chance to get any of the new beacons while destiny picks up 10 out of 11 new one's dropped.. What a sham...let me guess destiny is a league of Plarium employee's? wouldn't  surprise me. 
UTC +8:00
Techway_GrandMarshal
28 July, 2016, 6:59 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, we're really sorry for today's downtime. We have prepared free gifts for everyone. Log in into the game and claim them now!

That's great. I will use this gift of resource to buy 1 dragon.... or wait it's not even enough for 1 dragon?

Nemanja
28 July, 2016, 8:26 PM UTC

Forstormfall said:

Yeah, I know what will happen, 1,000's of player's will get screwed out of the chance to get any of the new beacons while destiny picks up 10 out of 11 new one's dropped.. What a sham...let me guess destiny is a league of Plarium employee's? wouldn't  surprise me. 

Lord FORSTORMFALL,

Plarium employees aren't playing Stormfall on active servers nor have they own league.

Moderators are ordinary players like you are and we are in different leagues.

E.g. my league members doesn't even know that I'm moderator cause that relation wouldn't improve game or forum. Furthermore, my league doesn't have neither one beacon although we have sub league and we're active in one of biggest alliances.

So, did I complained about anything so far?
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
seeker
28 July, 2016, 10:45 PM UTC
several of our league players where unable to log for almost 6 hrs ..do u really think a tiny bit of res that i can get in a really bad raid is sufficient for the players / members who log on everyday .? what about the people who lost troops in palarium,s stuff up .? same old answer take a ticket get in line .u must be paying those developers too much ..especially when they dont get the job done .?
IronApex Turok
29 July, 2016, 4:16 AM UTC

Lord FORSTORMFALL,

Plarium employees aren't playing Stormfall on active servers nor have they own league.

Moderators are ordinary players like you are and we are in different leagues.

E.g. my league members doesn't even know that I'm moderator cause that relation wouldn't improve game or forum. Furthermore, my league doesn't have neither one beacon although we have sub league and we're active in one of biggest alliances.

So, did I complained about anything so far?

Then explain how i knew the beacon drop was coming.......     see me other post about the beacon drops forth coming before oberon 

dropped them

plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/topics/beacon-drop-at-server-reset--/" target="_blank">http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/topics/beacon-drop-at-server-reset--/

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 8:23 AM UTC

To those who didn't like our compensation packs:

This was the third time I remember when we gave any compensations to players. The whole Community Team was involved in discussion with our developers to persuade them that this case is valid for compensations. Last time we gave packs when we had serious issues for several days. And this time - only 6 hours of downtime.

We did our best, and we gave you compensation packs. We did it for YOU.

But still, you're not satisfied with our free gifts. Maybe we shouldn't give you any compensations at all? While you're still not satisfied, so what's the point of doing any kind gestures for you? 

beeblebrox666
29 July, 2016, 11:21 AM UTC
So absolutely NOTHING happened wednesday...got a few token resources after game was down, big deal. Only new thing I see now is a boost for offence and defence for cash...Just freekin great more power to the coiners...
UTC +5:00
Inaginni
29 July, 2016, 12:27 PM UTC

This was the third time I remember when we gave any compensations to players. The whole Community Team was involved in discussion with our developers to persuade them that this case is valid for compensations. Last time we gave packs when we had serious issues for several days. And this time - only 6 hours of downtime.

But still, you're not satisfied with our free gifts. Maybe we shouldn't give you any compensations at all? While you're still not satisfied, so what's the point of doing any kind gestures for you? 

A lot of the gripes seem to be something every game has when there is an unexpected downtime. Try not to take it personally.

Myself, I'm glad that Plarium is starting on this trend of attempting improvement in customer relations, and I'm glad you guys (the community team) are the ones pushing for its beginning!
Drogar61
29 July, 2016, 1:55 PM UTC

Gifts like last one you could cancel, at least for me.

Much better situation will be if you can keep your game to work. In that case we will never talk about compensation.

"only 6 hours of downtime" is HUGE time, and word only have very ugly effect. Also your voice and way are not adequate for CM.

We have right to be angry and unsatisfied with Plarium reaction, but you can't be angry if we're still unsatisfied. We didn't make you any damage, you made damage to us.

Gesture is OK, but what we got for unpleasantness is so far from what can satisfied us.

Stewart
29 July, 2016, 3:03 PM UTC

DROGAR61

I commend you for your tenacity but anyone who treats people as nothing but dirt under their feet will not even understand let alone care.

The end is near.
Noodle maker extreme
Skycooldude
29 July, 2016, 5:23 PM UTC
so anyone got any suggestions on other games to play :P
djmoody
29 July, 2016, 5:25 PM UTC

I dont know what will happen on Wednesday but on Friday they piled the final nail into the coffin of this game.

50% off/def boost on a limted time offer. New lows for a game that is so low already. Unbeliable they are happy to kill their own game.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
1775808 users registered; 47829 topics; 285585 posts; our newest member:graham07