All Categories

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 10, 2016, 11:1007/10/16
03/19/16

just a quick update, after another 20 BGS, got only 2 knights and 2 pikeman, 

WARNING: BG are no longer part of the game of me, they are DEAD.

better to save your troops.

Jul 10, 2016, 13:2307/10/16
Jul 10, 2016, 13:28(edited)
08/12/14

mujo said:

I did bgs not even a week ago (during exp tourney) and got about 98% of what I put in back out.

Edit: If you haven't already started doing it, an easy way to get large payouts is to break them from top to bottom. I have not tested to see if doing this is more advantageous in the end than going bottom up though.

If you go bottom up it can be hard to get the larger payouts as the small payouts can keep you below the minimum amount for a large payout. Going bottom up could require two sets of bgs being done before getting a large payout.
Jul 10, 2016, 14:1307/10/16
02/22/16

jmcnamee said:

The new system does not work as advertised.  I have completed a number of BG's without receiving troops as a reward.

It's possible only if you had zero losses on them.
No true I have loss but No troops as reward Contrary to the reply 

Jul 10, 2016, 16:4207/10/16
03/19/16

what  a joke, every time some , including me says: 

The new system does not work as advertised. I have completed a number of BG's without receiving troops as a reward.

There is a standard REPLY posted in bold yellow letters:

as if BOLD YELLOW LETTERS make LIES BELIEVEABLE ??????

Jul 10, 2016, 16:4507/10/16
03/19/16

Inaginni said:

mujo said:

I did bgs not even a week ago (during exp tourney) and got about 98% of what I put in back out.

Edit: If you haven't already started doing it, an easy way to get large payouts is to break them from top to bottom. I have not tested to see if doing this is more advantageous in the end than going bottom up though.

If you go bottom up it can be hard to get the larger payouts as the small payouts can keep you below the minimum amount for a large payout. Going bottom up could require two sets of bgs being done before getting a large payout.

A week ago?? you sure, sounds like your having my experience BEFORE THE BG WAS REDONE. 

why dont you do that right now and then post your results.

get the time and facts straight mate .)
Jul 10, 2016, 17:2407/10/16
08/20/15
You win, I'm gone!
Jul 10, 2016, 17:3007/10/16
03/22/16
The only levels I do not get troops from BGs is 7 and under. I don't lose any there either. Please include screen shot of levels where you are getting no return.
Jul 10, 2016, 20:0207/10/16
Jul 10, 2016, 20:11(edited)
02/24/15

Inaginni said:

mujo said:

98%??-maybe a year ago

Most of players seems to lose more after the changes were made (including myself- i calculated 65-85% return, depending the level of BGs))
Jul 10, 2016, 22:3807/10/16
Jul 10, 2016, 22:39(edited)
08/12/14
ion said:

Inaginni said:

mujo said:

98%??-maybe a year ago

Most of players seems to lose more after the changes were made (including myself- i calculated 65-85% return, depending the level of BGs))
Nah for sure I got 98%. Before the update I was still making a profit somehow, about 120-160% (usually around 130%) out on lvl 30- bgs, much to the confusion of my KoK buds (my numbers were checked by others to make sure). We never figured out exactly what in my method was causing it, as there was nothing special besides my bgs being low level and me not using bestiary units ever. Now it seems my bgs have been lowered down so oh well I guess. 98% makes it still worthwhile for converting, though.
Jul 10, 2016, 22:4307/10/16
06/22/14
160% of what? Resources or strength?
Jul 10, 2016, 22:5107/10/16
Jul 10, 2016, 22:51(edited)
08/12/14
Drogar61 said:

160% of what? Resources or strength?
Ah yes I should have specified. Resources for sure. The 160% was a one time high though.
Jul 10, 2016, 23:0307/10/16
06/22/14

Strange, and very probably you made mistake in calculation, or you found really ugly bug in algorithm.

Jul 11, 2016, 01:1707/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 01:24(edited)
08/12/14

Drogar61 said:

Strange, and very probably you made mistake in calculation, or you found really ugly bug in algorithm.

Was probably a bug since I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to be able to make a profit anymore. As I said before though, other members of the KoK family checked it as well and got the same result.

Background in case you don't know: It would probably be fair to say that the KoK family is an expert with respect to bgs.

Jul 11, 2016, 04:2507/11/16
03/20/14

I can confirm that before the changes it was possible to make a large profit.

AND 160% was not a big profit
Jul 11, 2016, 05:3307/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 05:39(edited)
02/24/15

making a profit from BGs ...lol, is like UFO encounters, you can read about these things but the truth is out there

I played at BGs more than a year and never meet the situation
Jul 11, 2016, 08:3307/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 08:38(edited)
12/13/14

wesleypringle1 said:

jmcnamee said:

The new system does not work as advertised.  I have completed a number of BG's without receiving troops as a reward.

No true I have loss but No troops as reward Contrary to the reply - http://prntscr.com/brenky

Sacrificing 2 pikemen is futile, the payout is often well below 10% so you will get nothing from lowest level bg.

Just send one dragon or one griffin to these and keep your infantry for higher levels, or send a selection of single units.
You will not get any decent payouts until you are hitting level 16+ battlegrounds, so don't waste your infantry on levels 1-10

Jul 11, 2016, 08:4607/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 08:52(edited)
12/13/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

If you were seeing returns of over 150% then your bank should show huge negative values, which needs to be repaid.

If it needs to be repaid then it is not profit.

If you found ways to fool the bank then plarium need to do their research and find a way to plug that loophole without destroying the entire system for everyone.

Back to the drawing board, plarium

Jul 11, 2016, 17:4907/11/16
06/22/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

You and @Inaginni said two different sentences comparing the time when it is/was possible.

Main question is could you do that again without sending back all payouts to BG?

If yes, why you didn't repeat such process infinity times? Or maybe you did? 

If you exploited resetting of negative balance, that is OK for me, and Plarium could to patch just that whole, not to rob all troops of all players in BG.

Ty, for sharing.

Jul 11, 2016, 18:5207/11/16
03/19/16

Tony Hobson said:

wesleypringle1 said:

jmcnamee said:

No true I have loss but No troops as reward Contrary to the reply - http://prntscr.com/brenky

Sacrificing 2 pikemen is futile, the payout is often well below 10% so you will get nothing from lowest level bg.

Just send one dragon or one griffin to these and keep your infantry for higher levels, or send a selection of single units.
You will not get any decent payouts until you are hitting level 16+ battlegrounds, so don't waste your infantry on levels 1-10

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SAVE YOUR TROOPS, THE BATTLE GROUND IS DEAD!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon the people at Plarium will start losing lots of $$$$, i bet 1million on it.

Here is why, now that you made the BG obsolete, you counting on people staring at their empty castle or spending lots of $$$ to buy troops to attack other players, haha, good luck with that. what you dont realize is the path to spending more $$ was often part of winning/trading something in the BG, now you that is gone, who is going to 1st lose their army in the BG, and then go buy troops to attack another castle, yeah right, 

no BG, means later no emotion in brave-enough attacks, to actually spend money, lol. good luck convincing someone to spend money when they are bored of staring at an empty castle. You will learn the hard way. why you killed your own game.

So it will take me 50 days to have enough calvary to get some decent attack, do you think some new player is going to spend 500$ to buy himself some calvary. yeah right, now that there are only losses in the BG and you only get back pikeman and 2 paladin and 1 archer for some 200 troops spend. 

his only option is spend $$$$$$$$$$$ or wait for 1-2 months per attack on another castle with any decent defense.

you destroy your own cash cow and you will see your mistake, i am sure of it. 

Jul 11, 2016, 19:2307/11/16

mujo said:

Here is why, now that you made the BG obsolete 

So far, I have not interfered but now I have.
Claim that BGs are obsolete is not correct. You've seen a couple of times my payout, I know it is from facebook, but it is same for all platforms. Regarding BGs after patch, the problem is on those who have used exploit, why?. Their bank is highly negative and there is no chance for them to get positive if they do not put back theyr unfair gain back to bgs. 
What about others, they just need to follow the bank and knows exactly what's the situation in BG bank. As soon as the bank is positive they can expect payment ( it is your responsibility to find out how ).

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.