All Categories

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 6, 2016, 13:2007/06/16
Jul 6, 2016, 13:20(edited)
12/13/14

Why was the WRONG news item published in the game?

Was this a deliberate ploy to confuse and misinform the community?

Note that this misleading news report is linked to THIS thread

Jul 6, 2016, 21:4207/06/16
09/05/15

Nemanja said:

Camulos said:Nemanja said:

My Lords,

I think it would be great to have one legendary unit which could destroy at least some of the troops hidden in catacombs.
That rather defeats the point of having catacombs and would allow players to be completely wiped out when repeated enough

Lord CAMULOS,

I disagree, Emptying catacombs would turn inactive players castles into the farms. There are plenty low leveled castles in which you can hide your deff. 

Just how exactly does the units in a catacombs from an inactive player prevents you from farming that inactive player? does these units in the inactive player's castle have a digital mind of their own to fight or prevent active players to farm this inactive layer? i don't know.. i am really trying very hard to understand that logic.. or is it just so that regular players can be wiped out and become inactive? my head wants to explode when i read that 2 sentences.. with logic like that no wonder there are issues with bg as it is now.. i guess its like being on a river with a canoe which has 3 holes in it and only one plug.. so you chose which hole to put it in.. but eventually you will still sink.. because the other two holes are still open.. so to those who did have the intellect to "exploit" the system.. good for them.. now by special logic making it unpleasant for everyone else however isn't good at all.. closing bg after bg and hoping for a big payout isn't really a strategy at all.. or is it O_O??

Jul 7, 2016, 01:1707/07/16
Jul 7, 2016, 01:17(edited)

I don't appreciate my input being deleted without word or warning, if you don't like what the community has to say about the way you handle your game then why do you create these topics?

- And no I didn't break any rules or you would of taken the time to say so

I guess i babbled the truth too much lol, whats next im permanently banned because im giving answers instead of more questions to the community?

Jul 7, 2016, 08:2907/07/16
07/25/15

Nemstar said:

I don't appreciate my input being deleted without word or warning, if you don't like what the community has to say about the way you handle your game then why do you create these topics?

I guess i babbled the truth too much lol, whats next im permanently banned because im giving answers instead of more questions to the community?

Well, get used to it, sometimes you get a week  ban from the forums to go with it. Sometimes even if you stick by the forum rules. Then you can contact Oberon if you feel wronged to try get suspension lifted though.

Jul 7, 2016, 08:3307/07/16

My Lords,

no one is banned from Forum while they were following rules. Each one of you can have a different opinion ad that's OK.
Jul 7, 2016, 08:4107/07/16
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

no one is banned from Forum while they were following rules. Each one of you can have a different opinion ad that's OK.
Then please explain why my reply/comment was removed from this sticky thread & why my two topics of "The REAL reason behind Plarium changing BG mechanics AGAIN!" as i got no word of why, my guessing is to get rid of it as quickly as it came up before more see the truth?
Jul 7, 2016, 08:5707/07/16

Gadheras said:

Nemstar said:

Well, get used to it, sometimes you get a week  ban from the forums to go with it. Sometimes even if you stick by the forum rules. Then you can contact Oberon if you feel wronged to try get suspension lifted though.

I've noticed that because my comment & two topics was removed regarding my opinions/thoughts. A little truth is spoken and they squash it quicker than lightning but chaos all around & they embrace it as it causes confusion, its a ladder to greedy people. 

But my main reply was to say, we shouldn't have to be use to it mate. If they don't treat their income/customers with respect hopefully they will go elsewhere or stop spending money. It's the only thing that'll change their attitude with the game & nothing else, they are blinded with greed. 
Jul 7, 2016, 09:4107/07/16
07/25/15

Nemstar said:

Gadheras said:

Nemstar said:

I've noticed that because my comment & two topics was removed regarding my opinions/thoughts. A little truth is spoken and they squash it quicker than lightning but chaos all around & they embrace it as it causes confusion, its a ladder to greedy people. 

But my main reply was to say, we shouldn't have to be use to it mate. If they don't treat their income/customers with respect hopefully they will go elsewhere or stop spending money. It's the only thing that'll change their attitude with the game & nothing else, they are blinded with greed. 

Well, there is nothing wrong with want to make your business go good, and get nice income. Just gamers got a habbit to push back when they get pushed the wrong direction.

There is those that make games for the gamers and making games they want to play themselfs, and there is those that make games purly for profit being the only goal. The plarium games fall in the later category. 

Gamers not very loyal customers if they feel they get wronged though, there is so many games out there, and if you want to keep them play your game, you need to entertain them, and make sure they get either their time or money worth (or both). Once a game start pick up a bad reputation, its hard to turn the ship around though.

There is a great lack of symbosis between Plarium and the players. I noticed by myself the time I spend in this game these days compared to like a year a go is like night and day. It dawned little by little that no matter how much time and effort I put into the game, it wouldn't compensate vs the drive to spend on sapphires. Other f2p games you can in great part spend time and effort to be competive, and in even rarer cases make money too for your time and effort. 

As players in a online game, we all kind a stakeholders, the time and effort each and everyone spend inside the game, help create content for the other players. When the time invested return hardly any to no gains, well...  better time spent do other stuff. But this something everyone have to figure out by themselfs. 
Jul 8, 2016, 00:2207/08/16
06/22/14

Maybe you should to write on much more primitive way and to use phrases like:

Oh, how wonderful game

I like it

nothing is like Plarium

ty for last upgrades , we really need them

finally you balanced game with killing possibility to non-coiners exploit BG rules

I cant decide to spend $ 10 K or $ 20 K to get chance to compete in this wonderful strategy game

I'm pretty sure that this post will not be deleted, and I will not be banned.

P.S.: If some moderator can't understand what I'm talking please send me message I will try on simpler way to explain.

P.S.: I hope that I didn't break any Rule (big R, ofc), because I can't survive to be banned again.

Go Plarium, GO!

Jul 8, 2016, 01:2807/08/16
Jul 8, 2016, 01:32(edited)
06/22/14

Last BG changes put us into new game.

Changes trapped our troops from yellowing, and you can get the back only if you have same amount (a little more but 'same' is good enough for explanation) of troops ready to send again into BG. To pull out your troops you have to get them as full payout. More troops you sent into BG, yellowing task, more pain is for you. Specially if you have a large amount of troops inside BG.

If you're coiner or if you already have huge army, then you have chance to yellow new task line, fill bank enough and get your troops back, including 'exploited' thing - to add all your units from yellowed tasks. Formally main reason for change in reality didn't change. Plarium tries to make just illusion of that, hiding real reasons.

So, if you aren't from previous group of players you have a problem.

Cat (Plarium) has only one thing to do - to wait.

Mouse (regular player) has to decide when he will go for cheese (use wallet). Doesn't matter when, cat is ready.

In this old game, winner is known. Because mouse doesn't know that while it is hungry, at same time cat is also hungry.

Cat and mouse game can have different winners if mouse decide to be hungry to death. Own, or maybe cat's.

I have message for cat; I'm ready to be hungry. Are you?

Jul 8, 2016, 03:5507/08/16
Jul 8, 2016, 03:57(edited)
Drogar61 said:

Maybe you should to write on much more primitive way and to use phrases like:

Oh, how wonderful game

I like it

nothing is like Plarium

ty for last upgrades , we really need them

finally you balanced game with killing possibility to non-coiners exploit BG rules

I cant decide to spend $ 10 K or $ 20 K to get chance to compete in this wonderful strategy game

I'm pretty sure that this post will not be deleted, and I will not be banned.

P.S.: If some moderator can't understand what I'm talking please send me message I will try on simpler way to explain.

P.S.: I hope that I didn't break any Rule (big R, ofc), because I can't survive to be banned again.

Go Plarium, GO!

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh Drogar :)
Jul 8, 2016, 12:1307/08/16
Jul 8, 2016, 12:59(edited)
02/22/16

Tony Hobson said:

Why was the WRONG news item published in the game?

Was this a deliberate ploy to confuse and misinform the community?

Note that this misleading news report is linked to THIS thread

I agree several times Since the Change I have  attacked BGs Lost troops and Gained Back nothing explain this!!! Your  very diplomatic using the word Ploy I personally call it an out and out Lie. And the greed machine rolls on !!

http://prntscr.com/bqczuu     http://prntscr.com/bqd23q   http://prntscr.com/bqd4a4

Jul 8, 2016, 13:0307/08/16
02/22/16
I do wonder why the amount of troops you get will Vary after all shouldn't the amount be constant wouldn't that show that all are treated the same  and get the same back that they put in across the Board?  You say it's been changed to make it fair for all but then refuse to prove it how very Bootjacked of you all. 
Jul 8, 2016, 20:2207/08/16
01/11/16
Battle grounds were never a way to get a profit off for a long time. Anyone who got brain washed to think it was what to do is probably still doing them going for more losses. The people who spent money to lose there army to lose about 20% of what they put in to it was not thinking to well.
Jul 9, 2016, 07:5307/09/16
03/02/14

It's amazing how the mod's here don't answer all these questions.

its a real shame!

Jul 9, 2016, 15:4507/09/16
09/04/15

There was absolutely no vulnerability in the battleground system

once again ignorance and greed has won the day! and yes you did in fact reset my bank all those resources lost

thank you appreciate it!!

Jul 9, 2016, 21:0107/09/16

Techway_GrandMarshal said:

It's amazing how the mod's here don't answer all these questions.

its a real shame!

Because we do not want to turn the discussion in the opposite direction my Lord

Jul 9, 2016, 21:0607/09/16

Valheru said:

There was absolutely no vulnerability in the battleground system

once again ignorance and greed has won the day! and yes you did in fact reset my bank all those resources lost

thank you appreciate it!!

My Lord I can assure you that the Bank has not be reseted, you had wrong insight into the bank.

Jul 10, 2016, 07:4507/10/16
03/19/16

i have done some 100 BG since the new system has been implemented, and I can say i got NOTHING. just a few dwarves 2-6 or 2 paladin, or pikeman,

Stay AWAY from BGS, its now totally, broken, 

Before when i did the BG, i eventually got a reward,  i did then one after the next, NOW I GET NOTHING.

My Advice, i play everyday, is stay away from BGS, its done, i confirmed this with my league. and allies.

Jul 10, 2016, 09:2907/10/16
03/19/16

I wanted to be clear about my feedback on the New Battle Ground:

1. I have gotten zero rewards often since the remake, even though i lost many many troops,

2. Your claim that if i did not lose any troops , only then i get no reward is wrong and false and misleading.

3. Before only did the BG one after the other, and almost always got a reward after a few that was a 'trade-up' for example pikeman to paldin or knights.etc.

4 Now i get nothing and i have done over 60 battle grounds since the Re-Do and GOT NOTHING, but a few dwarves (2-3) and other junk like 

for 100 paladin 6 paldin reward, 

5. I suggest NO ONE DO THE BATTLEGROUND ANYMORE.

6. Whatever so called 'scam or bug' claim to have fixed, you also destroyed the rewards for those who knew nothing about this bug and therefore never exploited it.

7. So to recap for the last 3 days, i have gotten nothing from the Battlegrounds and my allies and league members have had the same experience.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.