All Categories

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 31, 2016, 09:3207/31/16
04/10/15

Gaianeka said:

I wonder if instead of going higher and even higher level of BGs, try doing some lower level BGs like level 30's and see if the payout will be big. Or maybe you can finish a level 1 BG to trigger a transfer of resources and then proceed to finish a level 30's BG and see if the payout will be big. Just want to see if that verifies my speculation.

Edit:

I am not surprised if there are glitches here and there in the game mechanics due to too many adjustments to it, and end up over-complicating it unnecessarily.

hi again

i explain you what i did after getting that payout

i have my task-rune bg in a level 84 so i sent the warlocks to offensive 84 but didnt finish it and the demons plus some more defense to defensive 84 and didnt kill it.

next step was killing a level 4 and then went for another 51 that didnt get a big payout, neither on 56 i told and some hours after i sent more resources to a 71 i didnt kill

next i killed a level 18 and got 22 dragons and killed a level 1 where i got scam.

next finished with a 58 and more scam.

hope this secuence can help you

Regards

Jul 31, 2016, 11:3107/31/16
02/24/15
Juglar del Viento said:

Gaianeka said:

I wonder if instead of going higher and even higher level of BGs, try doing some lower level BGs like level 30's and see if the payout will be big. Or maybe you can finish a level 1 BG to trigger a transfer of resources and then proceed to finish a level 30's BG and see if the payout will be big. Just want to see if that verifies my speculation.

Edit:

I am not surprised if there are glitches here and there in the game mechanics due to too many adjustments to it, and end up over-complicating it unnecessarily.

hi again

i have my task-rune bg in a level 84 so i sent the warlocks to offensive 84 but didnt finish it and the demons plus some more defense to defensive 84 and didnt kill it.

next step was killing a level 4 and then went for another 51 that didnt get a big payout, neither on 56 i told and some hours after i sent more resources to a 71 i didnt kill

next i killed a level 18 and got 22 dragons and killed a level 1 where i got scam.

Regards

youll take a big payout only after you finnish at least one level 84 bg
Jul 31, 2016, 11:4207/31/16
04/10/15

ion said:

youll take a big payout only after you finnish at least one level 84 bg

dont understand what u want to mean

unfortunately im out of troops to continue testing....my last went to a 67 (my banks says in last 4 tries a payout on +70) and got more scam

Regards
Jul 31, 2016, 12:1907/31/16
02/24/15
i think the units you put in these 84 level BGs (the resources) are not counted in the bank , will be counted only after you finnish them. 
Jul 31, 2016, 12:4707/31/16
12/13/14

ion said:

i think the units you put in these 84 level BGs (the resources) are not counted in the bank , will be counted only after you finnish them. 

I fully agree

I still think that EVERY bg has its own mini-bank now - resource value of sacrificed units will sit there until completed - a total waste of effort

Jul 31, 2016, 14:3007/31/16
Jul 31, 2016, 14:31(edited)
08/12/14
Tony Hobson said:

ion said:

I fully agree

I still think that EVERY bg has its own mini-bank now - resource value of sacrificed units will sit there until completed - a total waste of effort

This is correct and was confirmed early on. You must break bgs to add the resources to your bank. The yellow barring method does still work, but you need enough troops to eventually go back through and break everything you yellow barred.
Jul 31, 2016, 14:5007/31/16
12/13/14

Battlegrounds work on the same principal as slot machines ....

both pay back around 95% on average .....

slot machines pay a jackpot to the lucky few ....

battlegrounds no longer pay a jackpot - so why keep feeding them?

The jackpot was in the old negative banking system - after a big payout your account went into the red, but plarium used to reset negative accounts so players got a free bonus

this no longer happens
Jul 31, 2016, 14:5707/31/16

Tony Hobson said:

ion said:

I fully agree

If each BG has its own mini-bank now, then the payout will not be much anymore. Inclusive of tax, the payout will never be more than you put in to finish the BG, i.e. if the BG needs 100,000 power to be finished, the payout will never be more than 100,000 worth of power.

If you finished a low level BG and found yourself a far more generous payout than normally would for that level of BG, then I suspect the bank is still shared, because the 'excess' payout is 'investment' from finishing other BGs.

I got a more-generous-than-normal payout awhile ago doing a low level BG, I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this, but because such payout still possible, I don't think the BGs have their own mini-bank. This payout I say is more-generous-than-normal because the power is enough to finish a BG that is few levels higher than the BG that did the payout, like I did a BG level 20 and got payout that can finish a BG level 24 in 1 go, which would violate the tax effect if the BGs were to have their own mini-bank.

Additionally, I also done a lot of BGs that have mediocre payout compare to the 'investment' made, which if the BGs really do have their own mini-bank, then such mediocre payout would be outright cheat.

Jul 31, 2016, 14:5907/31/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Gaianeka said:

Edit:

hi again

Regards

This is disturbing.

Jul 31, 2016, 15:0507/31/16
Jul 31, 2016, 15:07(edited)

Because Plarium never make clear (not being transparent) how the game mechanics work, one cannot be blamed for suspecting an act of cheating is going on.

Nobody can prove Plarium is not cheating.

Plarium cannot prove it is not cheating.

The fact that the game mechanics is not disclosed (thus no evidence except speculation) means any intention of cheating can be carried out easily without prosecution.
Jul 31, 2016, 15:1407/31/16

Plarium  you keep contradicting yourslef.  You just don't make any sense  'We will never show bank value to our players. This information is classified. BGs were designed to be a secret, and our players always had to figure them out on their own.'

You say players had to figure  out BG's on their own.  Well a lot of us who are smart enough did figure  a lot of it out  on our own.  So when we do, you turn around and say there was a "vulnerability in the system that is now fixed"

That is not making any logical sense.   It means you are  penalizing  players  who have brains versus those who do not?  That is DISCRIMINATION

Discrimination is illegal in most  countries so how is fixing something that was not broken fair?

But that is exactly what you have done.  "Fixed" it so you can make more money out of it.  Don't you know that the fixing of gambling games, which is what BG's are, is  also illegal?  I wonder what the lawyers will  say about this  Plarium!

Jul 31, 2016, 17:2107/31/16
07/25/15

Mysti Haze said:

Plarium  you keep contradicting yourslef.  You just don't make any sense  'We will never show bank value to our players. This information is classified. BGs were designed to be a secret, and our players always had to figure them out on their own.'

You say players had to figure  out BG's on their own.  Well a lot of us who are smart enough did figure  a lot of it out  on our own.  So when we do, you turn around and say there was a "vulnerability in the system that is now fixed"

That is not making any logical sense.   It means you are  penalizing  players  who have brains versus those who do not?  That is DISCRIMINATION

Discrimination is illegal in most  countries so how is fixing something that was not broken fair?

But that is exactly what you have done.  "Fixed" it so you can make more money out of it.  Don't you know that the fixing of gambling games, which is what BG's are, is  also illegal?  I wonder what the lawyers will  say about this  Plarium!

Sometimes I just have to ask myself the question "you for real?"... They do changes because they can and want, and if you look at the whole picture, everything they do is aimed at make money. They don't discriminate anyone in that perspective. Either you are like 10 yr old, or you will give a lawyer the best laugh in the world if you tried to present that case as discrimination claim.

They can do whatever changes they feel like. Its their property to do with as please. If they decided to close down the servers tomorrow and say "thanks for the fish" they can very well do so as well. 

Aug 2, 2016, 03:2308/02/16

I think this game is operated by a government agency.

No real game developer would be that pervert, a control freak, and a war-monger.

Governments impose tax. Plarium imposes tax.

Governments impose regulations. Plarium imposes rule change, change of game mechanics, etc.

Governments run propaganda to instill fear and conflict. Plarium runs tournaments to instill war and conflict.

Governments run everything down into decline with interventions. Plarium runs Stormfall (and others) down into decline with restrictions.

Aug 2, 2016, 04:3808/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 04:38(edited)

Dorky said:

Wow, I posted 2 messages here awhile ago.

Why are they gone?

Why are they deleted?

lord Dorky

i have checked this entire thread and there are zero deleted posts from you 

additionally any post we delete must be informed about it to the player have you checked your messages 

pls do NOT post such wrong accusations thank you 
Aug 3, 2016, 03:3408/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 07:30(edited)

exxxe said:

Dorky said:

Wow, I posted 2 messages here awhile ago.

Why are they gone?

Why are they deleted?

lord Dorky

i have checked this entire thread and there are zero deleted posts from you 

additionally any post we delete must be informed about it to the player have you checked your messages 

pls do NOT post such wrong accusations thank you 

I am not a lord. I am just an ordinary player of the Stormfall game.

*Edited. Rule 3.15.

Alyona
Aug 3, 2016, 20:2008/03/16

My Lords, can we:
1) Get back to topic or
2) post wil be locked
Thank you

Aug 4, 2016, 21:0608/04/16
08/03/14
16 pages of airplane noises. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.