This topic is closed

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

310 Replies
Techway_GrandMarshal
13 July, 2016, 1:10 AM UTC

You said this fix only affects people who use the yellow bar technic but i'm confused cause even when I just hit bg after bg my payouts are still dramaticly decressed.

I am down 5 million today in offense now  at 0 and my defense I dumped another 2 million with now decent payouts. Plus spending 70k in saphires buying everything back to hit it again so i'm down total of 7mill + 50k saphires  most I have ever been down with out any decent payouts and i'm clearing one after another all the way up to level 59

what will happen if I keep going with the rest of my 10 mill defense. will I just loose all that as well? or will I get some kind of huge payout?

now i'm too scared to touch bg's since I've lost so much money buying troops back

UTC +0:00
Stewart_KT1
13 July, 2016, 3:12 AM UTC

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

No way to get dragons or wyverns payout after the BG changes?

oops, so sorry

http://prntscr.com/brq53k

Although i admit i havent been in BG since then, Im still building troops for the next run.

My Lord, this can not be true, we have not seen what you've invested, you proved nothing. 

This can not be true? Try reading this again, or if need be put on your other glasses.

No way to get DRAGONS or WYVERNS after the BG change was PROVED incorrect by the screenshot.
Noodle maker extreme
Vladimir Stojanovic
13 July, 2016, 8:08 AM UTC

dworka777 said:

mujo said:

Here is why, now that you made the BG obsolete 

So far, I have not interfered but now I have.
Claim that BGs are obsolete is not correct. You've seen a couple of times my payout, I know it is from facebook, but it is same for all platforms. Regarding BGs after patch, the problem is on those who have used exploit, why?. Their bank is highly negative and there is no chance for them to get positive if they do not put back theyr unfair gain back to bgs. 
What about others, they just need to follow the bank and knows exactly what's the situation in BG bank. As soon as the bank is positive they can expect payment ( it is your responsibility to find out how ).

Hello I have a few questions for you.

1. Do you, as a moderator, have access to the information about how BGs work ?

2. If yes, then I suppose that picture is not from any testing dummy character but from your real account. Assuming it is your real account I suppose you are having advantage over other players.

If not, then your argument is invalid, due to a fact that you have no information on BG mechanics.

3. If I assume right, that you can't have any reward from BGs if you don't invest, and you need to pay a fee for your reward, then there is no way how you could get rewarded.

4. Even if n.3 would be false, you still loose offensive points, when upgrading your troops to higher tier. Nice example is if you use Reavers/Necros (middle units) (they have same power/iron ratio) to Dragons you will loose 17% of your offense strength. The only way how to get positive numbers is to use only Chimeras, they cost more and have lower power.

5. But most of all, Plarium made BGs obsolete themselves by removing mechanics where your units would start to leave your army once your food reserve would go negative.

If you would want to argue, that there are plenty other rewards. Tournaments, daily quests, league quests. Then to match the lost resources you would need to increase the reward by +300% or even more for higher demands.

1. My Lord, I'm a player like others so answer is NO

3. Fee is here since when we have BGs but I disagree with the statement that there is no way to get rewarded

4. , you are the first from whom wrote this and I want to congratulate you on the observation

5. Maybe

UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
13 July, 2016, 3:41 PM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

oops, so sorry

Although i admit i havent been in BG since then, Im still building troops for the next run.

My Lord, this can not be true, we have not seen what you've invested, you proved nothing. 

This can not be true? Try reading this again, or if need be put on your other glasses.

No way to get DRAGONS or WYVERNS after the BG change was PROVED incorrect by the screenshot.

Your screenshot was from 27th June - within 4 days of the update

What did you sacrifice? How much did it cost? WHEN was it sacrificed?

If you already had many yellowed bg and your bank was near full BEFORE this update then you would get good payout - Your NEXT payout will not be so easy
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
dworka777
13 July, 2016, 3:58 PM UTC

Hello I have a few questions for you.

1. Do you, as a moderator, have access to the information about how BGs work ?

2. If yes, then I suppose that picture is not from any testing dummy character but from your real account. Assuming it is your real account I suppose you are having advantage over other players.

If not, then your argument is invalid, due to a fact that you have no information on BG mechanics.

3. If I assume right, that you can't have any reward from BGs if you don't invest, and you need to pay a fee for your reward, then there is no way how you could get rewarded.

4. Even if n.3 would be false, you still loose offensive points, when upgrading your troops to higher tier. Nice example is if you use Reavers/Necros (middle units) (they have same power/iron ratio) to Dragons you will loose 17% of your offense strength. The only way how to get positive numbers is to use only Chimeras, they cost more and have lower power.

5. But most of all, Plarium made BGs obsolete themselves by removing mechanics where your units would start to leave your army once your food reserve would go negative.

If you would want to argue, that there are plenty other rewards. Tournaments, daily quests, league quests. Then to match the lost resources you would need to increase the reward by +300% or even more for higher demands.

1. My Lord, I'm a player like others so answer is NO

3. Fee is here since when we have BGs but I disagree with the statement that there is no way to get rewarded

4. , you are the first from whom wrote this and I want to congratulate you on the observation

5. Maybe

Alright, if this is the case then Plarium should little bit light up the mechanics of BGs. I am not exactly saying that they should show exact maths. But they can show us and mainly NEW PLAYERS how mechanics work.

I am good example I started playing at 2012 but for 1/2 or 1 year I did not know that you actually had to kill some of your units in BGs. I was sending wraiths in order to get free troops. And sometimes used normal units. There were no payouts, then I joined better league and got the know how.

Problem is new players don't understand those things and they will just leave, making this game only for current players, which is kinda sad and by time boring.

Also to get things str8. You are saying (about resources) that if you bank in 100k resources and you hit rewards, you will pay a small fee, in this case around 5k resources. But you will gain some resources in advance for your efforts, in this case more then 100k, so lets say around 125k of resources. But for next successful payout you would need to bank 130k resources.
UTC -10:00
djmoody
13 July, 2016, 4:06 PM UTC

dworka777 said:

Also to get things str8. You are saying (about resources) that if you bank in 100k resources and you hit rewards, you will pay a small fee, in this case around 5k resources. But you will gain some resources in advance for your efforts, in this case more then 100k, so lets say around 125k of resources. But for next successful payout you would need to bank 130k resources.

No - that is completely wrong. It's an uban myth that has been flying around for nearly a couple of years. The previous payout +10% thing just isn't true.

To keep the numbers in most people's region, lets say your max BG was lvl 30:

- You get get a payout on a lvl 29 - base value 2.1m but paying anything up to 2.7m

- Then appropriately load to for a lvl 26 - base value 1.5m - paying anything up to 1.9m

I didn't make those numbers up btw they are actual payouts from a small account in TD. You DO NOT have to load last payout +10%

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Snowgoon
13 July, 2016, 4:20 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

a level 118 BG would require using an army built by the old exploitation method or serious coin.

level 80 is about where it gets impossible for non paying players who have been building an army for 2 years and not using the exploit. 

I totally agree, especially when we have been told by Plarium to expect FEWER GIANT REWARDS and that weakening/yellowing battlegrounds will now be LESS EFFECTIVE

Two nerfs for the price of one, and we get to pay more tax too.

Playtamin gives a remarkably accurate breakdown of bg levels and rewards - http://stormfall.playtamin.com/infestations.html

but now that it takes so much longer to fill the bank the extra cost seems pointless

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
dworka777
13 July, 2016, 9:14 PM UTC
djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

No - that is completely wrong. It's an uban myth that has been flying around for nearly a couple of years. The previous payout +10% thing just isn't true.

To keep the numbers in most people's region, lets say your max BG was lvl 30:

- You get get a payout on a lvl 29 - base value 2.1m but paying anything up to 2.7m

- Then appropriately load to for a lvl 26 - base value 1.5m - paying anything up to 1.9m

I didn't make those numbers up btw they are actual payouts from a small account in TD. You DO NOT have to load last payout +10%

Ok but it is true that you can be paid more then you invested? Correct me if I am wrong.
UTC -10:00
pebbles
14 July, 2016, 1:27 AM UTC

well I know its not as high level as most of you but I had a 6,600,000 bank and this is what I got http://prntscr.com/bsmttf I was using 86 nomads 33 golem and 24 griffen per ay till I hit 6,686,000 was act bank total and was sending the def into an offense BG

UTC +4:00
djmoody
14 July, 2016, 4:15 AM UTC

dworka777 said:

Ok but it is true that you can be paid more then you invested? Correct me if I am wrong.

To my knowledge BG's haven't been profitable, if done normally, for a long time (well over a year).

Plarium have stated the resources you invest are taxed in multiple forum posts. By tax they mean that the value of resource added to your bank is less than you send in. They have stated the tax at 3%, some believe it to be up to 10% now.

Plarium's intention is for BGs to be loss making but give you the opportunity to turn small troops into large. As food is no longer an issue troop swapping is relatively pointless now. If you are raiding enough resource to produce the uber loading troops 24/7 then the BG's could still be useful.

There have been ways to make massive amounts of free troops (up to 70m+ power). Not all schemes have been removed by Plarium's most recent change. Effectively these schemes all lead you to have massive negative bank. So they are effectively like a loan you never intend to pay back. Once you are done you can never do BG's again.

So even when people say you can make profit, you could argue that it's not "true" profit. Personally I have a 100m+ account which I didnt pay money for, so I tend to think of that as a very nice profit.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
brunsonthomas
14 July, 2016, 6:32 PM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:

oops, so sorry

http://prntscr.com/bsxl2r This was today.

UTC +5:00
abhi
15 July, 2016, 6:19 AM UTC

every time You change a system a per your convenience not as per a players request.

Now even in this new system i did around 20 Bg's mostly offence, from levels ranging from level 4 to 35. None of the BG's resulted any significant payout...only lost 3 quater a million odd troops in total
abhi
16 July, 2016, 8:02 AM UTC
can u educate more on how the Bg's work
exxxe
16 July, 2016, 2:29 PM UTC

abhi said:

check tutorials section battlegrounds

also you can check plarium wiki

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Techway_GrandMarshal
17 July, 2016, 3:18 AM UTC

exxxe said:

abhi said:

check tutorials section battlegrounds

also you can check plarium wiki

I am confused yet again. are you giving us old and out dated information?

or is the information still accurate?

Techway_GrandMarshal
17 July, 2016, 3:22 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Plarium have stated the resources you invest are taxed in multiple forum posts. By tax they mean that the value of resource added to your bank is less than you send in. They have stated the tax at 3%, some believe it to be up to 10% now.

Are you sure about the 10% I feel like i'm taking more like 20% - 30% tax

Can anyone else give some input on what % of losses your all taking?
ion
17 July, 2016, 7:34 AM UTC

Techway_GrandMarshal said:

djmoody said:

Are you sure about the 10% I feel like i'm taking more like 20% - 30% tax

Can anyone else give some input on what % of losses your all taking?
from my experience with BGs new system ,bank take 15-35%, depending of maximum level of BGs you reached. (Ex:15% if your max level is at 30, 35% if you reached level 90) This numbers are aproximative , real numbers are knowed only by Plarium . 3-5% tax is just an urban legend

aaa
TheBeast
18 July, 2016, 1:05 AM UTC

BG's seem really complicated.

djmoody
18 July, 2016, 1:06 AM UTC

When I first tricked my account at lvl 100, when they first put the guaranteed payouts in the game, I made about 300m resource profit.

When they increased the max lvl to 125 I re-tricked my account, loaded back the profit and then re-took profits at 125 to the tune of about 500m resource.

I can tell you with pretty high confidence that I got taxed around 30-40m from the first run. I had an accurate and fool proof way of knowing what was in the bank, hence why I am very confident of that number.

What isn't clear to me is whether the major/full payout got taxed at 3% or whether all the payouts of the 300m got taxed at 1% (including all the small, yellow bar payouts). But because the numbers were so big it was really clear and obvious there was a tax in play, even though the % was low.

Of course BG's have changed 3 times since then. So this info can't be guaranteed to be correct now. As I don't / can't do BG's now I can't go work out what it is now.

The tinkering I am doing on the small TD account is definitely making a loss. If I was to hazard a guess I would say it looks like 10% tax but the sample is too small to be certain yet.

I can see a couple of things have changed in BG's

Some days/times BG's just don't seem to want to pay. Most extreme example so far is I have got to 3.3m banked on lvl 29 whose base value is 2.1m w/o payout. That is nearly 60% over banked - it paid in the next lvl 29 with 3.6m in the banked at that point.

Now on the one hand that is a reason to panic - the inconsistency and randomness could lead a player to lose their whole army before they can force a payout, getting stuck.

I suspect this randomness is what is causing a lot of people to get really frustrated with BG's and prompting a lot of the "I lost all my troops in the BGs posts".

The good news is that the bank doesn't disappear its still there and it invariable payouts out the overloading via a half then full payout or less often 2 big payouts close to each other.

The max payout used to be about 17/18% of the base value of the BG. This now seems to be up to 30%. So the BG's have much more scope for returning over banking to you.

abhi
18 July, 2016, 9:58 AM UTC
I wanted to know how can we calculate the bank status and when the system is about to pay
1664636 users registered; 33988 topics; 253118 posts; our newest member:miroshenkovai28