All Categories

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 11, 2016, 22:0207/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 22:03(edited)
06/22/14

I have no negative balance, and have over 70 M resources in the bank, and cant get troops as full payout.

With 70 M I should be able to take my troops back without new sacrificing.

So your comment where you labeled all of us as criminals cant exists.

On the other your voice is very ugly, and we are not your slaves, nor you have any dominate position over us.

Maybe you can reconsider your text and next time try to have some proofs if you want to claim something.

P.S.: We saw your payout but didn't see you investment for that payout. So you proved nothing.
Jul 11, 2016, 22:2707/11/16
08/12/14

Drogar61 said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

I can confirm that before the changes it was possible to make a large profit.

AND 160% was not a big profit

You and @Inaginni said two different sentences comparing the time when it is/was possible.

Main question is could you do that again without sending back all payouts to BG?

If yes, why you didn't repeat such process infinity times? Or maybe you did? 

If you exploited resetting of negative balance, that is OK for me, and Plarium could to patch just that whole, not to rob all troops of all players in BG.

Ty, for sharing.

I tend to only do bgs during exp tourneys, or a few bg tourneys. I'd say that I probably went through all my bgs (as I do all of them every time I do bgs), about 20 times before the patch. However, since my bgs are lvl 30 and lower it didn't have a significant effect on my total def/off (maybe a few mil increase with total worth in resources also increasing considering deaths from WoDs and such).

I'm guessing that Stewart might have been referring to the true exploit they fixed (the one I talked about before) which you could say was a 300%+ profit technique, although a one shot and then bgs would be dead for you.

@Tony

That was the interesting thing about my method, there seemed to be no negative balance on my bank ever. That's why those I consulted in the KoK family were confused.
Jul 11, 2016, 22:3207/11/16
06/22/14
@Inaginni: Ty for sharing, again. Keep using that if you can because that isn't exploit. Not toward me. 
Jul 11, 2016, 23:0307/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 23:18(edited)
03/19/16

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

mujo said:

Here is why, now that you made the BG obsolete 

So far, I have not interfered but now I have.
Claim that BGs are obsolete is not correct. You've seen a couple of times my payout, I know it is from facebook, but it is same for all platforms. Regarding BGs after patch, the problem is on those who have used exploit, why?. Their bank is highly negative and there is no chance for them to get positive if they do not put back theyr unfair gain back to bgs. 
What about others, they just need to follow the bank and knows exactly what's the situation in BG bank. As soon as the bank is positive they can expect payment ( it is your responsibility to find out how ).

I am sure for "YOU" there is a great payout, for me after doing BG's everday, one after the other for 4-5 days now, all i got IN TOTAL: 20 OR LESS Paladin, 

2 knights and 2 Great Lords, 1 Warlock  and a few dwarves and fewer archers,

when i spent: 1000 PIKEMAN, 10 WARLOCK, 100  knights, 100 Great Lords, 500 archers and 500 dwarves, 20 Griffen, 25 golem.

Oh and btw, did not get any keys, or decent (rare or higher ) equipment, just a junk helmet, ROFL.

I stand by what i said based on my actual experiences, day after day, 

---- BG IS DEAD, LETS ALL JUST MOVE ON---

i actually dont mind, makes the game much more quieter as i dont have to waste any troops. 

But i think plarium has miscalculated, without BG rewards they are hoping people with spend $$$ to buy troops.

But in reality, the game is now like this. you will wait 1 month to get some decent troops to attack, after 1 battle, all your troops will be spent or a good amount, you will then have to wait another month or a few weeks to battle again,  

Also no more trade-ups does another thing, since pvp / other tournaments only offer either golem or necro or demon or warlock, 

this will put pressure that no one will want to lose troops as there is no way, but $$$ or tournaments to  get somewhat better troops,

but there are not dragons or wyren payout, so losing this is now a hazard as there is no way but $$$$ to replace them.

so lower level players have no chance to participate fairly without spending lots of $$$$. 

And higher level players now have to hold on to every dragon or wyvren the have as there is no way to get them unless they can train them.

So now, unless you spend $$$$ all the time for packs or troops you have no chance to see a dragon in your catacombs until you have sat there for 5 months. LOVE IT ?? REALLY?? 

Like i said, you will reap what you sow.

Since the Trade-ups that made the BG so popular are now gone.  

btw, in case you still dont get it, the bg trade ups made lower level players able to trade up to better troops with their queues that dont train anything higher than maybe paldin or knight or nomade or archers. this made them competitive. able to compete in the tournaments, now you have turned every lower level player including newbies the best target available, as they are the easiest way to get pvp without any risk to the now irreplacable troops .

and since lower level players are forced to spend money, or just sit there, or they can kill their entire little army in the BG for, now, no reward, 

they will lose interest fast.  and Without new players your business model is going to suffer. 

imho.

Jul 11, 2016, 23:2807/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 23:31(edited)
03/20/14

No way to get dragons or wyverns payout after the BG changes?

oops, so sorry

http://prntscr.com/brq53k

Although i admit i havent been in BG since then, Im still building troops for the next run.

Jul 11, 2016, 23:3607/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 23:43(edited)
03/19/16

Stewart_KT1 said:

oops, so sorry

Although i admit i havent been in BG since then, Im still building troops for the next run.

ROFL. CHECK YOUR DATE 27-06-2016 thanks for proving my point and BG level 118.

hahahhahaahahahahhhahaahahhaahahah excellent post, proves my point exactly.

i am sure a level 50 player or below  is going to wait to about 5 months to do a level 118 BG. ROFL. ....

PLEASE do another now after the changes , i can't wait to see you cry :) 
Jul 11, 2016, 23:4707/11/16
03/20/14

mujo said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

oops, so sorry

i am sure a level 50 player or below  is going to wait to about 5 months to do a level 118 BG. ROFL. ....

The BG was done AFTER the changes AND was profit. You said there was no way except $$$ or tournaments to get somewhat better troops.

I showed you that you were incorrect.

Jul 11, 2016, 23:5307/11/16
Jul 11, 2016, 23:58(edited)
03/19/16

Stewart_KT1 said:

mujo said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

oops, so sorry

The BG was done AFTER the changes AND was profit. You said there was no way except $$$ or tournaments to get somewhat better troops.

I showed you that you were incorrect.

YOUR experience is your own, i stand by my own experience, doing BG every single day, 

I also have some land to sell you . lol 

Jul 12, 2016, 11:0807/12/16

Drogar61 said:

I have no negative balance, and have over 70 M resources in the bank, and cant get troops as full payout.

On the other your voice is very ugly, and we are not your slaves, nor you have any dominate position over us.

Maybe you can reconsider your text and next time try to have some proofs if you want to claim something.

P.S.: We saw your payout but didn't see you investment for that payout. So you proved nothing.

If your bank is full, as you say,  just need to figure out a way to get payout and thats all. 
btw. 
My voice is not that bad , and regarding criminal part It is your understanding /  did not say that /. Im geting good payout compared to what invest so I'm happy.

Jul 12, 2016, 11:1307/12/16

Stewart_KT1 said:

oops, so sorry

My Lord, this can not be true, we have not seen what you've invested, you proved nothing. 

Jul 12, 2016, 11:1607/12/16
06/22/14

Drogar61 said:

If your bank is full, as you say,  just need to figure out a way to get payout and thats all. 
btw. 
My voice is not that bad , and regarding criminal part It is your understanding /  did not say that /. Im geting good payout compared to what invest so I'm happy.

I know how, but that is unfair
Jul 12, 2016, 17:2007/12/16
08/03/14

a level 118 BG would require using an army built by the old exploitation method or serious coin.

level 80 is about where it gets impossible for non paying players who have been building an army for 2 years and not using the exploit. 
Jul 12, 2016, 17:2607/12/16

mujo said:

Claim that BGs are obsolete is not correct. You've seen a couple of times my payout, I know it is from facebook, but it is same for all platforms. Regarding BGs after patch, the problem is on those who have used exploit, why?. Their bank is highly negative and there is no chance for them to get positive if they do not put back theyr unfair gain back to bgs. 
What about others, they just need to follow the bank and knows exactly what's the situation in BG bank. As soon as the bank is positive they can expect payment ( it is your responsibility to find out how ).

Hello I have a few questions for you.

1. Do you, as a moderator, have access to the information about how BGs work ?

2. If yes, then I suppose that picture is not from any testing dummy character but from your real account. Assuming it is your real account I suppose you are having advantage over other players.

If not, then your argument is invalid, due to a fact that you have no information on BG mechanics.

3. If I assume right, that you can't have any reward from BGs if you don't invest, and you need to pay a fee for your reward, then there is no way how you could get rewarded.

4. Even if n.3 would be false, you still loose offensive points, when upgrading your troops to higher tier. Nice example is if you use Reavers/Necros (middle units) (they have same power/iron ratio) to Dragons you will loose 17% of your offense strength. The only way how to get positive numbers is to use only Chimeras, they cost more and have lower power.

5. But most of all, Plarium made BGs obsolete themselves by removing mechanics where your units would start to leave your army once your food reserve would go negative.

If you would want to argue, that there are plenty other rewards. Tournaments, daily quests, league quests. Then to match the lost resources you would need to increase the reward by +300% or even more for higher demands.
Jul 13, 2016, 01:1007/13/16
03/02/14

You said this fix only affects people who use the yellow bar technic but i'm confused cause even when I just hit bg after bg my payouts are still dramaticly decressed.

I am down 5 million today in offense now  at 0 and my defense I dumped another 2 million with now decent payouts. Plus spending 70k in saphires buying everything back to hit it again so i'm down total of 7mill + 50k saphires  most I have ever been down with out any decent payouts and i'm clearing one after another all the way up to level 59

what will happen if I keep going with the rest of my 10 mill defense. will I just loose all that as well? or will I get some kind of huge payout?

now i'm too scared to touch bg's since I've lost so much money buying troops back

Jul 13, 2016, 03:1207/13/16
03/20/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

oops, so sorry

My Lord, this can not be true, we have not seen what you've invested, you proved nothing. 

This can not be true? Try reading this again, or if need be put on your other glasses.

No way to get DRAGONS or WYVERNS after the BG change was PROVED incorrect by the screenshot.
Jul 13, 2016, 08:0807/13/16

dworka777 said:

mujo said:

2. If yes, then I suppose that picture is not from any testing dummy character but from your real account. Assuming it is your real account I suppose you are having advantage over other players.

If not, then your argument is invalid, due to a fact that you have no information on BG mechanics.

3. If I assume right, that you can't have any reward from BGs if you don't invest, and you need to pay a fee for your reward, then there is no way how you could get rewarded.

4. Even if n.3 would be false, you still loose offensive points, when upgrading your troops to higher tier. Nice example is if you use Reavers/Necros (middle units) (they have same power/iron ratio) to Dragons you will loose 17% of your offense strength. The only way how to get positive numbers is to use only Chimeras, they cost more and have lower power.

5. But most of all, Plarium made BGs obsolete themselves by removing mechanics where your units would start to leave your army once your food reserve would go negative.

If you would want to argue, that there are plenty other rewards. Tournaments, daily quests, league quests. Then to match the lost resources you would need to increase the reward by +300% or even more for higher demands.

1. My Lord, I'm a player like others so answer is NO

3. Fee is here since when we have BGs but I disagree with the statement that there is no way to get rewarded

4. , you are the first from whom wrote this and I want to congratulate you on the observation

5. Maybe

Jul 13, 2016, 15:4107/13/16
12/13/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

oops, so sorry

This can not be true? Try reading this again, or if need be put on your other glasses.

No way to get DRAGONS or WYVERNS after the BG change was PROVED incorrect by the screenshot.

Your screenshot was from 27th June - within 4 days of the update

What did you sacrifice? How much did it cost? WHEN was it sacrificed?

If you already had many yellowed bg and your bank was near full BEFORE this update then you would get good payout - Your NEXT payout will not be so easy
Jul 13, 2016, 15:5807/13/16

1. My Lord, I'm a player like others so answer is NO

3. Fee is here since when we have BGs but I disagree with the statement that there is no way to get rewarded

4. , you are the first from whom wrote this and I want to congratulate you on the observation

5. Maybe

Alright, if this is the case then Plarium should little bit light up the mechanics of BGs. I am not exactly saying that they should show exact maths. But they can show us and mainly NEW PLAYERS how mechanics work.

I am good example I started playing at 2012 but for 1/2 or 1 year I did not know that you actually had to kill some of your units in BGs. I was sending wraiths in order to get free troops. And sometimes used normal units. There were no payouts, then I joined better league and got the know how.

Problem is new players don't understand those things and they will just leave, making this game only for current players, which is kinda sad and by time boring.

Also to get things str8. You are saying (about resources) that if you bank in 100k resources and you hit rewards, you will pay a small fee, in this case around 5k resources. But you will gain some resources in advance for your efforts, in this case more then 100k, so lets say around 125k of resources. But for next successful payout you would need to bank 130k resources.
Jul 13, 2016, 16:2007/13/16
12/13/14

IronApex Turok said:

a level 118 BG would require using an army built by the old exploitation method or serious coin.

level 80 is about where it gets impossible for non paying players who have been building an army for 2 years and not using the exploit. 

I totally agree, especially when we have been told by Plarium to expect FEWER GIANT REWARDS and that weakening/yellowing battlegrounds will now be LESS EFFECTIVE

Two nerfs for the price of one, and we get to pay more tax too.

Playtamin gives a remarkably accurate breakdown of bg levels and rewards - http://stormfall.playtamin.com/infestations.html

but now that it takes so much longer to fill the bank the extra cost seems pointless

Jul 13, 2016, 21:1407/13/16
djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

Also to get things str8. You are saying (about resources) that if you bank in 100k resources and you hit rewards, you will pay a small fee, in this case around 5k resources. But you will gain some resources in advance for your efforts, in this case more then 100k, so lets say around 125k of resources. But for next successful payout you would need to bank 130k resources.

No - that is completely wrong. It's an uban myth that has been flying around for nearly a couple of years. The previous payout +10% thing just isn't true.

To keep the numbers in most people's region, lets say your max BG was lvl 30:

- You get get a payout on a lvl 29 - base value 2.1m but paying anything up to 2.7m

- Then appropriately load to for a lvl 26 - base value 1.5m - paying anything up to 1.9m

I didn't make those numbers up btw they are actual payouts from a small account in TD. You DO NOT have to load last payout +10%

Ok but it is true that you can be paid more then you invested? Correct me if I am wrong.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.