Help make the game portal better!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 27, 2016, 15:3905/27/16

Important survey from Oberon's Court!

Our wizards are working to optimize and enhance the game portal and Lords' and Ladies' profiles! However, in order for them to get started, Lord Oberon requests your opinions. Take part in discussions on the game forum, and help make the game portal even cooler. What would you like to see? If you have your own ideas for improvements, let us know, or pick one or several of the options from this list:

- online-chat;

- direct messages;

- portal avatar editor;

- portal achievements;

- portal rankings;

- bonuses for daily visits to the portal;

- daily quests.

Make your way to the Forum and have your voice heard!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2016, 19:0905/31/16
09/06/14
A pop out messenger would be awesome.  With the league chat stuck at the bottom right corner, it's easy to miss conversations.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2016, 10:5506/01/16
09/17/15
Green_Wolf said:

A pop out messenger would be awesome.  With the league chat stuck at the bottom right corner, it's easy to miss conversations.
Thank you for your feedback. Our developers will consider this idea 
Jun 1, 2016, 13:1306/01/16
01/27/16
When you are selecting the number of troops to send as reinforcements or to send on a raid or whatever, and you have a large number of t hat troop the slider bar tends to jump to higher numbers  instead of being able to select just one troop. the box where I use to be able to enter a number of troops to send does not now allow you to enter a number or change the number automatically entered by the game.
Jun 1, 2016, 13:3406/01/16
05/05/15

This may not be the place to post this kind of feed back, but if anyone could respond with a better place I would be happy to go through the correct channels. 

The league attack function in this game is one of the main components to this game. Taking beacons is costly on both sides no matter how large the offensive power of the conquering league is. 

In the past when numbers in the bottom left of the keep (when loading up all 3 players units in the launching castles keep) did not add up correctly. 

We were told that these numbers were just a visual error and that the battle "numbers" were correct. This seemed to be somewhat true. 

In a league attack the other 2 members units should assume the launching members: lost arts levels, relics, crystals, and other bonuses. 

We have found that recently this is not the case. Not only are they not taking on these bonuses, but the supporting members units are set back to their original number.

For example a level 20 pathfinder with a single 100% relic with the correct crystals and other bonuses should have an offensive power of 209.5 per unit. 

The way things are going, the senders units retain their 209.5 per units but the other players units when added only count as 75 offensive power per unit. After experimenting we have found that

This is not a visual error.

I am all for making the portal better, but please plarium fix this huge gigantic glitch.

Players have spent thousands of hours and $$s developing their armies, leveling up their troops, and getting the appropriate relics so that they may be used properly. Without this huge part of the game working correctly this game will come to a crawl. 

Thank you, SM

Jun 1, 2016, 13:5406/01/16
10/07/14

sm well said its been like this for months

but still nothing as yet ,

i would love to see the battlegrounds put back to how thay where when i first joined

none of this troops comeing back just hit 8 battlegrounds for a big payout  it was fun then ????

Jun 1, 2016, 13:5906/01/16
Jun 1, 2016, 13:59(edited)

trevor777 KOCII said:

sm well said its been like this for months

but still nothing as yet ,

i would love to see the battlegrounds put back to how thay where when i first joined

none of this troops comeing back just hit 8 battlegrounds for a big payout  it was fun then ????

somehow had to study for "Plarium's 7th Anniversary Is Coming Soon!", learn mystery and create a new one or you gain too more

Jun 1, 2016, 17:2806/01/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14

Hello, and good tidings,

What I see that would be very helpful are (at least) 2 items, one which I have seen mentioned numerous times.

1) The ability to "Send to All" in regard to sending a unit to league, allies, and/or friends. Being in business for 7 years now, you all must have some type of idea that almost all leagues not only participate, but many require this aspect of their members. The current system is extremely difficult to track and time consuming to perform.

At least 2 lists would be nice. The 1st list, of course, of all league members. The 2nd list of all friends (as many do not stop at only league members).

It would be nice to include a troop selection, which would allow the player to select which type of troop and quantity, so you can choose to send a single archer, nomad, golem, spy, etc., or you can choose multiple troops, including troops of different types (e.g. 1 nomad and 1 spy).

It would further help if the list included the normal reference information of the recipients, name, coords, level, rank, distance, etc. This way, we can reinforce different ranks with different types of troops if desired.

2) We currently have a Regional and League Chat, but it would be nice to have a 3rd chat in which a player could include an elected list of players that they would like to possibly organize extracurricular activities with. For an example, I have worked hard at creating a peaceful and friendly neighborhood around my castle. Most of our PvP is a cooperative exchange of enemies without fury and anger. Due to this, we also like to keep tabs on one another´s castles in times of possible need, offering extra defenses, or possibly avenging an attack on their castle by some of the more uncooperative neighbors. Most all of us are in different leagues, but we put our differences aside to ally together to make the game more enjoyable.

It would also be nice, if space possible, if the 3 chats could be seen at the same time, to be able to monitor all 3 simultaneously. Since the chat does compact when not in use, maybe the 3, one on top of the other, in the same corner, and by clicking to respond, each can expand, depending on which chat is being addressed. Even with the 2 chats now, if someone goes to regional, they miss league. Someone in league, misses regional. This type of addition and separation would not only make communication easier and more widespread, increasing the value and enjoyment of the game, but would also help leagues to help out new players, without missing league communication, helping leagues to recruit new members and become comfortable with the game in general.

Thank you, all, for your consideration to these matters. Peace be with you.

Be well,

Knight Watcher, Unforgiven Emperors
Jun 1, 2016, 17:3006/01/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14
TheSM88 said:

This may not be the place to post this kind of feed back, but if anyone could respond with a better place I would be happy to go through the correct channels. 

The league attack function in this game is one of the main components to this game. Taking beacons is costly on both sides no matter how large the offensive power of the conquering league is. 

In the past when numbers in the bottom left of the keep (when loading up all 3 players units in the launching castles keep) did not add up correctly. 

We were told that these numbers were just a visual error and that the battle "numbers" were correct. This seemed to be somewhat true. 

In a league attack the other 2 members units should assume the launching members: lost arts levels, relics, crystals, and other bonuses. 

We have found that recently this is not the case. Not only are they not taking on these bonuses, but the supporting members units are set back to their original number.

For example a level 20 pathfinder with a single 100% relic with the correct crystals and other bonuses should have an offensive power of 209.5 per unit. 

The way things are going, the senders units retain their 209.5 per units but the other players units when added only count as 75 offensive power per unit. After experimenting we have found that

This is not a visual error.

I am all for making the portal better, but please plarium fix this huge gigantic glitch.

Players have spent thousands of hours and $$s developing their armies, leveling up their troops, and getting the appropriate relics so that they may be used properly. Without this huge part of the game working correctly this game will come to a crawl. 

Thank you, SM

This brought up another matter that has to do with Stormfall numbers. Apparently, the defense Beacon calculation numbers are different from what the player sees. They appear to exclude legendary creatures, and possibly relic and other trait bonuses. Since the leagues base the Dark Essence allowance on quantity of defense in any given Beacon, the player actually loses a bit of the allowance if the league goes by Stormfall numbers and not individual player numbers. To me, this would seem that it is only an issue of where the underlying programming is pulling the calculations from. It would be nice if a programmer could look into the script, and see if it may not be better to pull the calculate numbers from a different area of the program, so that individual numbers and numbers that the league leaders are able to see may be the same. Thanks :)
Jun 1, 2016, 18:1306/01/16
Jun 1, 2016, 18:16(edited)

1 programmer each 100 designer and too many psychology, all mistery but we are not ought to know, only privileged ppl already know and misinform other

when you know need a big change :)

ask for feedback to create new mystery?

Jun 2, 2016, 22:2606/02/16
06/20/15

First I appreciate the opportunity to be heard. 

I'd like to see the info. from one place be included in all other places of access! 

Example: Contacts do not include raid info. that is found elsewhere. 

I'd like to know by the friend's list when MY allies or friends are under siege. Siege info has to be obtained elsewhere. The game already 

has a picture on picture program to denote such info. in the friends list and the contacts list.

I'd like there to be shared info. on the map and from the map as well... I'd like a symbol on MY friends list notifying ME of an incoming 

raid or spy attempt. This info. is available in other areas as well.  

The readily available info. will allow ME and possibly others to be more engaged w/ the game when MY league and friends are not on-line.

I hope any other examples I've missed will be said by others!

Jun 2, 2016, 22:5106/02/16
06/20/15

I'd like to voice MY opinion of your new "cookie" policy!

Although a common practice to have the ignorant agree with the presence of tracking for exploitation of their personal info. for selling it for a profit 

I wish to protest and encourage others to do the same!!

In this day and age of high tech. with very little enforced security I am not likely to continue to play IF all that "Plarium" stands for is a cash 

exchange!! I feel the other players may not be so aware of the breach of security that occurs world wide  even in the finest of country 

governments on a daily basis!! I don't think most players are aware of the cookie collection leading to the sale of their info. to advertisers!! I don't 

think most players are aware of the sole purpose for cookies IS to invade their other activities on their computers!! Cookies DO NOT enhance the 

game or it's play!! 

I respectfully request you rethink your actions on this matter as you may be aware that Rome DID fall in a "day"... so to speak!!
Jun 2, 2016, 23:0306/02/16
06/20/15

I'd like to see window scrolling.

Example: When I look up rankings in a tournament I have to use the side slide rather than being able to scroll.

Same thing happens in the castle info.

Again it's impossible to scroll while in the Daily Quests...

It sure would be more enjoyable and accessible IF the map would allow the use of arrows and scrolling... ( I know I'd explore further from

MY castle! )
Jun 3, 2016, 00:1706/03/16
08/20/15
Jafo said:

-- snip --

2) We currently have a Regional and League Chat, but it would be nice to have a 3rd chat in which a player could include an elected list of players that they would like to possibly organize extracurricular activities with. For an example, I have worked hard at creating a peaceful and friendly neighborhood around my castle. Most of our PvP is a cooperative exchange of enemies without fury and anger. Due to this, we also like to keep tabs on one another´s castles in times of possible need, offering extra defenses, or possibly avenging an attack on their castle by some of the more uncooperative neighbors. Most all of us are in different leagues, but we put our differences aside to ally together to make the game more enjoyable.

It would also be nice, if space possible, if the 3 chats could be seen at the same time, to be able to monitor all 3 simultaneously. Since the chat does compact when not in use, maybe the 3, one on top of the other, in the same corner, and by clicking to respond, each can expand, depending on which chat is being addressed. Even with the 2 chats now, if someone goes to regional, they miss league. Someone in league, misses regional. This type of addition and separation would not only make communication easier and more widespread, increasing the value and enjoyment of the game, but would also help leagues to help out new players, without missing league communication, helping leagues to recruit new members and become comfortable with the game in general.

Thank you, all, for your consideration to these matters. Peace be with you.

Be well,

Knight Watcher, Unforgiven Emperors

It is very difficult to do battle planning or league work when it all has to be done off-game, or by email, to keep any sort of confidentiality or operational security. While you're off doing that, you have missed everything going on with the game. Having a "group chat" where you could allow us to select individual players to group would be great. 

Jun 3, 2016, 08:5206/03/16

MADD_DOM said:

I'd like to voice MY opinion of your new "cookie" policy!

Although a common practice to have the ignorant agree with the presence of tracking for exploitation of their personal info. for selling it for a profit 

I wish to protest and encourage others to do the same!!

In this day and age of high tech. with very little enforced security I am not likely to continue to play IF all that "Plarium" stands for is a cash 

exchange!! I feel the other players may not be so aware of the breach of security that occurs world wide  even in the finest of country 

governments on a daily basis!! I don't think most players are aware of the cookie collection leading to the sale of their info. to advertisers!! I don't 

think most players are aware of the sole purpose for cookies IS to invade their other activities on their computers!! Cookies DO NOT enhance the 

game or it's play!! 

I respectfully request you rethink your actions on this matter as you may be aware that Rome DID fall in a "day"... so to speak!!

is their gain and what they want, do you think this is a game?

Jun 3, 2016, 19:2306/03/16
06/20/15

I'm believing this "game" IS a business. Thanks for asking! I also happen to be "informed", I'm not a "sheeple"... I will also share with YOU 

since YOU seem to need more information:

PROFIT IS NOT A BAD PRACTICE TO "GOOD" BUSINESS;

GREED HOWEVER, WELL THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MAN'S DOWNFALL!!

Some may choose to spend their time mind-LESSly...

I happen to "invest" MY time and doing so do not care to ignore history there by repeating it.

I happen to have made an investment in this game (like others) there by feeling OBLIGATED when asked (as has been done) to share what I can

to fulfill a request with the sole intention of benefiting the browser game experience HERE. 

I sincerely hope YOU are now more informed and suggest YOU look for other resources to get an unbiased  bigger picture of the world around YOU. Try exploring the www. with key word searches that include: identity theft, tracking, third party privileges, computer cookie risks, remote controlled electronic camera and sound recorder via apple and/or microsoft programs without detection, browser tracking though cookies... How secure is secured status on a computer, browser game pros & cons... How are browser game businesses regulated for security AND liability (perhaps THE MOST IMPORTANT... because the laws regarding technology can't keep up with the tech. growth right now, so be sure to search the last one at least...) 
Jun 4, 2016, 17:5506/04/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

Jafo said:

1) The ability to "Send to All" in regard to sending a unit to league, allies, and/or friends. Being in business for 7 years now, you all must have some type of idea that almost all leagues not only participate, but many require this aspect of their members. The current system is extremely difficult to track and time consuming to perform.

At least 2 lists would be nice. The 1st list, of course, of all league members. The 2nd list of all friends (as many do not stop at only league members).

It would be nice to include a troop selection, which would allow the player to select which type of troop and quantity, so you can choose to send a single archer, nomad, golem, spy, etc., or you can choose multiple troops, including troops of different types (e.g. 1 nomad and 1 spy).

It would further help if the list included the normal reference information of the recipients, name, coords, level, rank, distance, etc. This way, we can reinforce different ranks with different types of troops if desired.

AFTER REVIEWING THE ABOVE MATTER FURTHER, this same appears to be fairly easily possible, through incorporating another list in the Keep. A list that would list all current league members (in addition to Contact, Enemy, etc. lists). It would not be a "send to all" per se, but would still help a great deal by allowing someone to send out the reinforcements, right from the keep, with the current available options.

Another option that would be nice there, since offensive options would be excluded in the League list, is the option to send resources and/or scroll, since these are common shared items.

Again, thank you for your consideration. Peace be with you, and have a great day.

P.S. Of course, with this new "discovery" LOL, The "Friend" list to this issue is already taken care of :) PLEASE!!! A league list in the Keep would be EXTREMELY helpful :)

Jun 4, 2016, 23:3006/04/16
Please increase server capacity/numbers or improve cloud capacity. It is cumbersome at times completing a two minute quest before being able to start a quest in another category. Good thing this is not real time play.
Jun 6, 2016, 07:5506/06/16
09/17/15
freddienom said:

Please increase server capacity/numbers or improve cloud capacity. It is cumbersome at times completing a two minute quest before being able to start a quest in another category. Good thing this is not real time play.
Greetings. I can ensure you that we are keeping our servers up to date. If you experience lags, I would like to help you to investigate their reason. What do you say?
Jun 8, 2016, 15:2406/08/16
12/13/14
from battlegrounds i do not get lvl 4 items or even chests. before i signed occult units, all i got from battle grounds was only lvl 1-2 items for my hero. is it possible u change that? because it is a major problem, i actually have to wait until i sign bestiary units, so i would be able to start upgrading my equipment, because it makes sence to upgrade  only lvl 4 items, cause they give bonuses to all types of troops, no need to waste moon on any other lvl items. it is propably the same in sparta now that they introduced general there, the same like hero here.
Jun 9, 2016, 08:0406/09/16
09/17/15
Lyderis said:

from battlegrounds i do not get lvl 4 items or even chests. before i signed occult units, all i got from battle grounds was only lvl 1-2 items for my hero. is it possible u change that? because it is a major problem, i actually have to wait until i sign bestiary units, so i would be able to start upgrading my equipment, because it makes sence to upgrade  only lvl 4 items, cause they give bonuses to all types of troops, no need to waste moon on any other lvl items. it is propably the same in sparta now that they introduced general there, the same like hero here.
Please use this topic for portal suggestions only.