New features are now available on Plarium.com!

16 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
22 April, 2016, 12:07 PM UTC

New features are now available! We've streamlined and updated a few things to make your gaming experience more social and enjoyable. Here's what's new:

- You can now find a "Log out" button in the bottom left corner of your Profile page.

- You can now tell fellow gamers a little bit more about yourself by filling in the "About" section on your Profile! Simply click on the "Profile Information" subtab, open Edit mode, and use the “About” field to tell the world what makes you tick!

- A link to your Public Profile is now available in the "Profile Information" subtab. You can easily copy this address and share with other players. Finding Friends has never been so easy!

- From now on, it is possible to go straight to the Profile of any other player on your Friends List directly from your “Friends” tab.


Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
mrfreezzzz
22 April, 2016, 1:06 PM UTC

i'd say "great" IF the profile was more interesting to check out.

as of yet, the ingame name and the "ruling since" date info can already be accessed ingame. i don't see the point in bothering to go to people profile outside the game.



UTC +1:00
Crowley KTI
22 April, 2016, 2:00 PM UTC

Jason Bullet said:


New features are now available! We've streamlined and updated a few things to make your gaming experience more social and enjoyable. Here's what's new:

- You can now find a "Log out" button in the bottom left corner of your Profile page


HORRIBLE place for a logout button. When I click on my name to goto my profile page in order to get to that logout button, both chrome and IE create a new tab in my browser. When I click logout, I can go back to my game tab and still play the game. I actually have to refresh the game tab in order to logout. I NOW have two tabs open which I then have to close. What a stupid idea.


- You can now tell fellow gamers a little bit more about yourself by filling in the "About" section on your Profile! Simply click on the "Profile Information" subtab, open Edit mode, and use the “About” field to tell the world what makes you tick!


Too bad we can't choose our own avatars.. 


- A link to your Public Profile is now available in the "Profile Information" subtab. You can easily copy this address and share with other players. Finding Friends has never been so easy!

- From now on, it is possible to go straight to the Profile of any other player on your Friends List directly from

your “Friends” tab

Something that would be quite useful on that profile page, is the league the player is in.
Crowley KTI
UTC +6:00
Dkw
22 April, 2016, 2:47 PM UTC
With the current changes the game is secondary!!  Not what many of us wanted.  Loging out is a pain!  Spending more time doing everything but concentrating on the game.
UTC +5:00
JohnSnow
22 April, 2016, 2:59 PM UTC

The problem with the log out button is that it does not close the original game page as the profile page loads in a new tab. So it does not really log you out of the game.


BAD IDEA
UTC +0:00
Yilla
22 April, 2016, 9:36 PM UTC
Changing the Log Out is a huge pain in my butt.  I HATE THAT.  I mean why???    Some of the other things are cool.  BUT the log out button SUCKS.
UTC +4:00
Titus
23 April, 2016, 2:34 AM UTC
This is a retrograde step as so many seem changes seem lately. I presume the public statement is just spin/PR since it is so obviously off-base & no game player would ask for this change. Makes me wonder why you went to the bother to make the change.
UTC +12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 April, 2016, 10:43 AM UTC
mrfreezzzz said:

i'd say "great" IF the profile was more interesting to check out.

as of yet, the ingame name and the "ruling since" date info can already be accessed ingame. i don't see the point in bothering to go to people profile outside the game.



We will add some more functions in the future. If you have any ideas, please share.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mrfreezzzz
26 April, 2016, 7:33 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


mrfreezzzz said:


i'd say "great" IF the profile was more interesting to check out.

as of yet, the ingame name and the "ruling since" date info can already be accessed ingame. i don't see the point in bothering to go to people profile outside the game.



We will add some more functions in the future. If you have any ideas, please share.

here's an idea: i guess you'd change THIS:


into THAT:

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 April, 2016, 10:49 AM UTC
mrfreezzzz said:


here's an idea: i guesst you change THIS:


into THAT:

Log out button won't be replaced as far as I know. So, maybe you have some other suggestions regarding our Profile?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
26 April, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


mrfreezzzz said:



here's an idea: i guesst you change THIS:


into THAT:

Log out button won't be replaced as far as I know. So, maybe you have some other suggestions regarding our Profile?

I thought it would be very simple to just re-add the logout button though. Just adding a link right?
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 April, 2016, 8:25 AM UTC
Gadheras said:



I thought it would be very simple to just re-add the logout button though. Just adding a link right?
I wish it was that simple. There were several reasons for moving it, and our developers have decided not to change it back. Maybe you have some other ideas about our new profile?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
ZeldaForce41
22 March, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC
That's awesome:).
Devon Pazera
UTC +0:00
psyhokinetik
25 March, 2017, 7:23 AM UTC

what about log in into plarium app with my google account ? i dont want to make a new account , there is no alternative log in option in the app and i think that if you dont change this , no one will use it ...


i solved it , i set up a password in the player profile and logged with that ... 
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 March, 2017, 8:12 AM UTC
psyhokinetik said:

what about log in into plarium app with my google account ? i dont want to make a new account , there is no alternative log in option in the app and i think that if you dont change this , no one will use it ...


i solved it , i set up a password in the player profile and logged with that ... 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Nemesis36673
8 June, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Using the app vs browser, I can no longer see friend requests in the app.  Also, no links to About, Community, Media like in the browser.  Maybe I just don't know how to navigate to these sections, but it's not intuitive.
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 June, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC

Nemesis36673 said:


Using the app vs browser, I can no longer see friend requests in the app.  Also, no links to About, Community, Media like in the browser.  Maybe I just don't know how to navigate to these sections, but it's not intuitive.

Hi! Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can check this >> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/newhttps


UTC +2:00
1662875 users registered; 33747 topics; 253191 post; our newest member:Castle №1124441