All Categories

New Feature - Choose A Hero To Lead Your Army! Arm Your Hero With Formidable Equipment!

New Feature - Choose A Hero To Lead Your Army! Arm Your Hero With Formidable Equipment!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 22, 2016, 15:2604/22/16
see only delete post, is all a fraud with fraud descriprions, close forum by all for ever
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 25, 2016, 10:4104/25/16
09/17/15

Gadheras said:

I saw last night some dude in full purples on his avatar, and he for sure had spent a lot of cash to do so. I'm in no way or means able to do so, or compete in this game at that level. For me it take a good 2 months to build up units for a BG run at current time, and with each RUNE bg I complete that time will increase, as the next step will require more and more and more.

Now that you introduced this avatar/hero. It kinda feel like you playing some obscure version of WOW where you only able to raid for gear like every 2 months (for my sake). I did try a couple low level bg's I had last night just for sake of seeing what I got. and I ended up get 2 chests, that wanted a key each that cost 100 sapphires each... you kidding me?

Problem isn't plarium want to make money or get paid, problem is you are putting a pay wall uppon pay wall uppon pay wall. When you already ripp your hair in frustration because this game getting so ridicilous expensive to play for what limited content it offer, and then get another layer on top now...... frankly my dear, I'm speechless....

On average I maybe spend 20 USD worth on this game a month. But when it start feel like the requirement is like 10 times that at least, and when I notice how ridicilous amount of cash some players spending (and don't even denie this), how the heck am I going to compete in this world? Or any other aveage Joe out there playing this game?. People use a combination of alts and cash to buy themselfs to the top rankings as it is, and now they can buy themselfs to high bonus stats for little effort than open their wallets, and for some other poor smock, have to spend months uppon months to get anywhere close. This is not just a pve game after all, this was a huge gift basket to big spending players in the pvp aspect.

Greetings. 

First of all, let me ensure you that each chest pach on the Black Market can be bought only once. So there's no huge advantages to paying players. You can actually get more high-tier chests from Battlegrounds. Of course, one shouldn't expect it to be a one-time task. It's a hard work - to raid Battlegrounds and equip your Hero. It is a contibuous task which all of our players should work on if they want to have higher stats.

Keys are also available in Battlegrounds, so it's up to you: you can wait for the keys drop from Battlegrounds or you can buy them at the Black Market if you wish.

Apr 25, 2016, 10:5104/25/16
Apr 25, 2016, 10:51(edited)
07/25/15

Hard work is one thing. Playing the waiting game is not hard work, it just add to boredom. Its a easy way to get players lose interest.

Adding more time sinks is not what this game need tbh :(
Apr 26, 2016, 10:4904/26/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

Hard work is one thing. Playing the waiting game is not hard work, it just add to boredom. Its a easy way to get players lose interest.

This is a new feature, so please give it a chance.
Apr 26, 2016, 12:1804/26/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

Remember, for every new feature and addition to the game, you have to stand back and look at the entire picture. How things change total. It's not really about give something a chance, it's the feeling of the total package get worse. Like, more stuff get introduced for us to spend on, its like you stack one pay wall on top of another. 

Like, this new hero and do bg's for items, cool, but it doesn't speed up the rate we the players able to do bg's. You do bg's. you get chests, you get encouraged to buy keys to unlock the chests. Or you get nudged towards do more bg's to try get a key, but now you already out of units. and have to spend on revive units if you don't want to do all the waiting again.

There is so much to spend on in this game, and very little in return for spend a lot of time playing the game itself. It's like double dipping. Hey I would be inclined to spend on key's and upgrades to gear, but I would be very little incliend to spend on revive or buy units. 

Isn't it about time we get more sensible build times of units to compensate for the drive to spend more and more sapphires that in the end just drive players away. Plarium have to have noticed how toxic the community have become :/

Apr 26, 2016, 15:4604/26/16
May 16, 2019, 12:04(edited)
i luv it
Apr 26, 2016, 16:4604/26/16
Apr 27, 2016, 10:20(edited)

Gadheras said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

Remember, for every new feature and addition to the game, you have to stand back and look at the entire picture. How things change total. It's not really about give something a chance, it's the feeling of the total package get worse. Like, more stuff get introduced for us to spend on, its like you stack one pay wall on top of another. 

Like, this new hero and do bg's for items, cool, but it doesn't speed up the rate we the players able to do bg's. You do bg's. you get chests, you get encouraged to buy keys to unlock the chests. Or you get nudged towards do more bg's to try get a key, but now you already out of units. and have to spend on revive units if you don't want to do all the waiting again.

There is so much to spend on in this game, and very little in return for spend a lot of time playing the game itself. It's like double dipping. Hey I would be inclined to spend on key's and upgrades to gear, but I would be very little incliend to spend on revive or buy units. 

Isn't it about time we get more sensible build times of units to compensate for the drive to spend more and more sapphires that in the end just drive players away. Plarium have to have noticed how toxic the community have become :/

now stack other unnecessary things and pay for space, wait time also for sell item.....  said everything

you can block me but i can edit my post (o_O) 

not filled with useless things and also pay for space, all it does is done with deception, useless to change now with another joke for payout with lower levels, the result will most useless things (any game has an (ONE) inventory)

in 2 years not yet known what to do?

Apr 27, 2016, 08:2404/27/16
09/17/15
We will soon release the new mechanics of issuing BGs. You will have more of them available, and you will receive low level BGs to be able to raid them and receive equipment for your Hero. How do you like this?
Jul 2, 2016, 13:1807/02/16

You give us heroes and tell us we can equip them but we haven't a clue with what! We have to guess our way through wondering if we should upgrade or sell as we have no idea what is better or if there is a better piece of equipment we could get.

Give us an inventory list to see what equipment we can expect to get/buy, for instance, I have not come across any equipment that does Beastiary, is there one piece that does all four or is there equipment that solely does it, WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU WON'T TELL US!!!

I refuse to buy a box that contains ? as I may already have one and two are useless.

Come on Plarium, play the game and tell us what we can get, WE WANT A HEROES EQUIPMENT INVENTORY LIST.
Jul 5, 2016, 22:5907/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14

I've been playing exactly 8 weeks and I haven't spent any money. My Hero is 62nd level and has 5 purple and 3 blue items. I enchanted all of them to level V and still have over 1000 moon coins. I enchanted items and then found better gear. So I just sold the enchanted gear and enchanted the better item. This was not a problem, because I have lots of moon coins. I also have 9 purple chests. I get keys occasionally from BGs and Tourneys. I sell the items one at a time and use the moon coins to enchant items one at a time. My Hero gives my infantry +50% Off. and +54% Def., which is great. I recently got a piece of blue armor that buffs infantry and cavalry, so it seems that items with more than one effect are based on player level. The higher your level the more the item can do.

Jun 25, 2019, 08:4806/25/19
06/25/19
hy.I need help who Aina,plsss...artefacts and masteries..tyty
Jun 25, 2019, 10:4206/25/19
03/05/19
congolina2000 said:

hy.I need help who Aina,plsss...artefacts and masteries..tyty
Good day. Could you give me more information about the difficult situation you faced?