All Categories

New Feature - Choose A Hero To Lead Your Army! Arm Your Hero With Formidable Equipment!

New Feature - Choose A Hero To Lead Your Army! Arm Your Hero With Formidable Equipment!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 21, 2016, 10:4704/21/16
09/04/15

You can no longer go to another castle and see what their experience points. So you now can't tell if someone is active or not.

Having the exp points in the millions is just plain ridiculous. I prefer to now how much I need for the next level and how many points I have accumulated to get to the next level. Why could that system not still be retained?
Apr 21, 2016, 10:4804/21/16
Apr 21, 2016, 10:50(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Timmyboy said:

Timmyboy said:

Are the items you get from Battlegrounds scaled for BGs level and cost? do lvl 125 BGs give Mythical things?
Yes. The higher is the BG level - the more precious prize you will get.
As in is it fairly adjusted. As in doing a lvl 20 BG which costs 20k offense to do, or a lvl 125 which costs 5M offense to do, does doing 1 lvl 125 reward wise equal to doing 250 lvl 20's. Otherwise it seems unfair and we should be able to de-level battlegrounds to make it fair. We never knew pushing up our battleground lvl would negatively impact us like this.
Can't help you with this issue :)

perfect answer GREAT, you=all other customers for years

the same as.... we do not care about of you and all other

risks of taking insults = deserve it

Apr 21, 2016, 10:5704/21/16
12/18/14

I guess playing this game for 17 months and getting my bg's to level 101 does not count for experience.  Never mind my offense and defense stats.  Those don't count as experience either I suppose :(

What a waste of 17 months of game play.
Apr 21, 2016, 11:0804/21/16

Jezebel said:

I guess playing this game for 17 months and getting my bg's to level 101 does not count for experience.  Never mind my offense and defense stats.  Those don't count as experience either I suppose :(

What a waste of 17 months of game play.

is this game and continually prove it in one word .... A WASTE but only time, money is idiotic spending

Apr 21, 2016, 11:3904/21/16
Apr 21, 2016, 12:05(edited)
11/29/15

Yeah, removing exp points is the best feature ever implemented.

*sarkasm off*

How to see exp of an enemy?

Description says first choice of hero's avatar is free, but it isn't. I would have to pay saphs to do so. I won't pay sapphs for such shit.

90 % of the new items / features implemented during the past year is USELESS SHIT.

There are enough bugs. Why you do not fix them? Oh, wait. You dont get money for that.

What a f..ing rip-off. It's no longer a game, it's a shop.

You still can skip the BGs and the Hero.

Yes, you can. But you ever will be at a disadvantage to people who do BG's or pay a lot of money.

Hero's name = castle name      rly? Hero is a person, castle a thing. *biepbiepbiep*     logical error

Apr 21, 2016, 11:4504/21/16
12/18/14
hoschi1177 said:

Yeah, removing exp points is the best feature ever implemented.

*sarkasm off*

How to see exp of an enemy?

Description says first choice of hero's avatar is free, but it isn't. I would have to pay saphs to do so. I won't pay sapphs for such shit.

90 % of the new items / features implemented during the past year is USELESS SHIT.

There are enough bugs. Why you do not fix them? Oh, wait. You dont get money for that.

What a f..ing rip-off. It's no longer a game, it's a shop.

You still can skip the BGs and the Hero.

Yes, you can. But you ever will be at a disadvantage to people who do BG's or pay a lot of money.

You can still see your enemy stats if you look at their profile...but still agree with the new items and features are not great, I would give them all back to return to how the game was a year ago.
Apr 21, 2016, 11:5604/21/16

The experience points has changed drastically, and it seems experience from BG's is adjusted to the new scale, BUT daily, league and paragon and quest points did not get adjusted, so what's the purpose of quests now? It's not for resources, because that's a joke from the start, and neither do you get any other usable stuff from these quests.

How about throwing in a sketch or two, some sapphires and some unexpected surprises in the quest rewards??

Oh, and of course, revise the quest points to new experience point scale, please?

Apr 21, 2016, 12:0304/21/16
11/29/15
Jezebel said:

You can still see your enemy stats if you look at their profile...
But I dont see the exp points in profile.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 21, 2016, 13:1704/21/16
09/17/15
Current XP points reflect your total points gained in the game. But we will soon bring back the old system to make it easier for players.
Apr 21, 2016, 13:1704/21/16
04/10/15

Dear Lords and Ladyes

what have been changed is the way xp its shown.

you have 2 numbers on xp bar.

For example, you had lvl 71. Before the Update :

1st number was showing the amount or experience you earned while having lvl 71

2nd number was showing the total amount of experience points you need to earn in order to reach lvl 72

After the update :

1st number shows the amount of experience points you earned starting from lvl 1

2nd number shows the amount of experience points needed to achieve lvl 72 starting from lvl 1

Hope this can clarify ur doubts

Regardas

Apr 21, 2016, 13:2104/21/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords and Ladyes

what have been changed is the way xp its shown.

you have 2 numbers on xp bar.

For example, you had lvl 71. Before the Update :

1st number was showing the amount or experience you earned while having lvl 71

2nd number was showing the total amount of experience points you need to earn in order to reach lvl 72

After the update :

1st number shows the amount of experience points you earned starting from lvl 1

2nd number shows the amount of experience points needed to achieve lvl 72 starting from lvl 1

Hope this can clarify ur doubts

Regardas

That's not the complaint. There is no longer a way to see other players' experience points.

Apr 21, 2016, 13:2404/21/16
I'm missing the quick access to the Keep from the troop count icon, which is no longer there. That was able to be used from outside the castle screen. Now you have to go back to the castle and either move the screen around to click on the Keep or use the right side menu and hover then click on the pommel icon.
Apr 21, 2016, 13:2504/21/16

Experience points just changed back to old system, but there is a problem when visiting friends castles.

The 1st castle I visit now reflects that players experience in my hero window, and when I go to the next friends castle from there, the experience points do not change and still reflects previous friends experience points
Apr 21, 2016, 13:3004/21/16
04/10/15

WallyFous said:

I'm missing the quick access to the Keep from the troop count icon, which is no longer there. That was able to be used from outside the castle screen. Now you have to go back to the castle and either move the screen around to click on the Keep or use the right side menu and hover then click on the pommel icon.

Lord Wally

the number of ur troops still is there. is on the right side of ur hero and still can access to keep from it even out on map

Regards
Apr 21, 2016, 13:3304/21/16
Apr 21, 2016, 13:35(edited)
04/10/15

fpventer said:

Experience points just changed back to old system, but there is a problem when visiting friends castles.

The 1st castle I visit now reflects that players experience in my hero window, and when I go to the next friends castle from there, the experience points do not change and still reflects previous friends experience points

Lord fpventer

its works nice for me. i have tried visiting 3 differents castles in my area and in every one numbers have changed when visiting it

let me know if works for you

Regards

ok, i edit...i have done it from my friends bar going direcly from a castle to other and u are right. please send a ticket to support reporting this issue, although i have done it too.

Regards
Apr 21, 2016, 13:3604/21/16
I reloaded and did castle visits again, and the first player info get carried through still, does not change on my side
Apr 21, 2016, 13:4404/21/16
Apr 21, 2016, 13:45(edited)
Juglar del Viento said:

WallyFous said:

Lord Wally

the number of ur troops still is there. is on the right side of ur hero and still can access to keep from it even out on map

Regards
Thank you. That did not stand out at me. So I am happy on that point now. 
Apr 21, 2016, 14:0904/21/16
09/17/15
We have changed the experience system back to the usual mode ;)
Apr 21, 2016, 14:1004/21/16
09/17/15
fpventer said:

I reloaded and did castle visits again, and the first player info get carried through still, does not change on my side
We're already looking into it. Thank you for the report.
Apr 21, 2016, 15:2304/21/16
02/22/14

i kinda like the new hero update/idea but it seems unfinished shouldn't also be a legendary unit that comes back after hours when defeated also the hero would also would have to provide higher stat bonus's to the army sent to make it worth actually sending him in and when he's in the castle as already is provides a small stat bonus to all troops do to leadership and the only bonus's shown are ones by the item not by level or actual stats and now players can't name castles anymore witch has made some players sad and angry i hope that part gets fixed i also hope you like my idea 

THE PLAYER

DARK3063