Get more Black Market Items for your Soulstones! Prices slashed on March 1!

3 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
28 March, 2016, 5:08 PM UTC

My Lords and Ladies, 

Glad tidings! The Black Market Items that require Soulstones to buy can be now obtained for less! Weor be praised!

Bigger Rewards! In addition to this, you will receive more Soulstones as a Reward for competing in Tournaments. This means you can visit the Black Market more often!

Participate in Tournaments, earn more Soulstones, get magical Black Market Items and restore glory to Stormfall!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
Inaginni
28 March, 2016, 9:24 PM UTC
This kind of update is good. I would still like to see their more powerful variants (i.e. +20% instead of +10%) also in the soulstone area, even if their price was considerably higher.
UTC +0:00
mrfreezzzz
29 March, 2016, 8:51 AM UTC

that's good news indeed. 

care to share a few examples? something like "defense bonus before: x stones, after: y stones" 

UTC +1:00
djmoody
30 March, 2016, 3:54 AM UTC
I am sure this will be very welcome given the direction the updates have generally been heading.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1666745 users registered; 33979 topics; 253761 post; our newest member:zurlina0002