New Item – Sketches! Put your Craftsmen to work!

26 Replies
lildrummerboy52
23 March, 2016, 12:21 AM UTC

Another pay to win feature. Not really a game when paying gets you further than playing.

hahaha

kala2 said:

Looks like we miss only one more upgrade for game - buy sapphires with sapphires

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
24 March, 2016, 8:44 AM UTC

my guess is that Plarium is losing money on this game and they need recoup losses.

we should probably be looking for an alternative game at this point because if these cheesy ploys to make money dont work, plarium will pull the plug on this game.  be careful spending saphires.
FionaSilver
7 April, 2016, 4:21 PM UTC
I see the benafits of these additional upgrades but the cost is really not worth it. I doubt that I will be upgradeing or even stay if something else happens there are alot of players that do not have deep pockets and just increascing every thing only turns people off. a good comprimise is needed.  Please rethink everything so that we3 caan keep this going as it is a great game.
FionaSilver
UTC +3:00
Mary Snodgrass
21 April, 2016, 5:05 AM UTC

UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2016, 7:55 AM UTC
Mary Snodgrass said:

Greetings. Is there something you'd like to say?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
pagan66
1 October, 2016, 2:13 AM UTC
Most expensive "free" game I have ever seen! lol
UTC +7:00
FAILO
1 October, 2016, 2:28 AM UTC
pagan66 said:

Most expensive "free" game I have ever seen! lol
Its called Marketing you wouldn't have joined if it said "pay 300$ to play and another 50$ a month", you are not forced to pay but you are greatly pushed towards that by other players coining. you can earn everything in the game coiners can get it will just take longer.
1664577 users registered; 33972 topics; 253078 posts; our newest member:omarnunez321