New Item – Sketches! Put your Craftsmen to work!

26 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
22 March, 2016, 5:35 PM UTC

Upgrade your Buildings to even higher Levels! 

My Lord and Ladies!

The Oracles have foreseen the appearance of a new Item - Sketches!

Your Castle will be changed forever and you will reap the rewards! Sketches can be used to upgrade a wide range of Buildings in your Castle, increasing their bonuses and making them even more effective!

After your Buildings have been upgraded to a certain Level, Sketches can be used to improve them even further! Each new Level brings even greater bonuses!

You can purchase Sketches from the Black Market, within the “Sketches” section of the “Resources" tab.

Sketches can be used to upgrade:


  • Farms 
  • Mines 
  • Townhouses 
  • Warehouses 
  • Barns 
  • Catacombs 
  • Infirmary 
  • Market 
  • Town Hall 
  • Thieves’ Guild 
  • Traders’ Inn 

Check the “Info” tabs on each of the above buildings to see which bonuses you will receive with each Upgrade Level. With so many Buildings to upgrade, your Craftsmen will have no excuse for idleness!

If you wish to upgrade the Town Hall past Level 20, you must first upgrade the required Buildings at your Castle to the required Levels. Only then can you continue upgrading the Town Hall.

Develop your Castle further and bring glory to Stormfall!


Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
Sol
22 March, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC

Hello,


nice! So many new things!

Will be possible to get sketches without buying them with saffs ? How?



Best regards,

Sol

UTC +2:00
jumy
22 March, 2016, 5:57 PM UTC

a good first step in the right direction!!!!!!!!! compliments

now new frustration.... have all my build at lv 20, i spend many and too many resources for this..... 

but directions is this? pay or pay?


i need to use FOR FREE some of my useless gadgets.... like crystal or gain for use but not only for pay.... 

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Snorbits65
22 March, 2016, 6:46 PM UTC

Will there be the opportunity to win these sketches in tournaments (not including development tournaments since if you have already completed your buildings your chances in these are not good)?

Otherwise serious deep pockets will be needed for these improvements.


UTC +1:00
Gadheras
22 March, 2016, 6:55 PM UTC


So can any of these sketches be earned through events, or anything like that?


Upgrading like market to level 21, would take 180 sketches, 4500 sapphires.. thats like 30 USD worth of sapphires for ONE level upgrade. I can buy like GTA 5 on steam at current time for the same cost. Isn't this pricing a bit tad to high? Im all for new things get introduced to the game, but... as a gamer, your budget only got so much to go around :/





UTC +2:00
jumy
22 March, 2016, 7:10 PM UTC

now increases gap with pay ppl and free sapphire castle (alts plarium) it's time to leave definitely

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
KING
22 March, 2016, 7:13 PM UTC
from what it seems it may work the same as soul stones then again i could be wrong and if i am i will remove my 1st statment lol
UTC +0:00
jumy
22 March, 2016, 7:23 PM UTC

i hope this but in the meantime:

You can purchase Sketches from the Black Market, within the “Sketches” section of the “Resources" tab.

now waiting for clear ppl sapphire, near future add award tournament (after ppl  complaint), remember Fortress, little crafty

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
ThatGuy
22 March, 2016, 7:25 PM UTC
Its nice to be able to upgrade buildings and get more benefits, but why make it cash only?  Unless they add a way to get sketches for free, its a $ only advantage and does nothing to help older free/low $ players who are already maxed on everything.  
UTC +6:00
Sculptor
22 March, 2016, 7:37 PM UTC

Plarium has an unstopable hunger for money and really don't care about the game anymore. 




When you want to upgrade your resource buildings only 1 lvl you'll need 2280 sketches in total at a cost of about 25.000 sapphires!!!
Member of Blue Magic
UTC +0:00
FlyinTiger
22 March, 2016, 7:43 PM UTC
Couldn't have said it better, Sculptor.
W
UTC +0:00
djmoody
22 March, 2016, 8:11 PM UTC

KING said:


congratz finally an update that's not a waste of time


this is actually a really good update 


well done i believe most would agree if not all

I think you will find this costs a fortune and is all about sapphire spending not earning rewards of in-game content (at least it was for the other versions of the game that got the update before us).


Sculptor said:


Plarium has an unstopable hunger for money and really don't care about the game anymore. 



Unfortunately you are 100% correct. They no longer deserve customers as they treat us with contempt.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
cat in the hat
22 March, 2016, 8:12 PM UTC
What a capitalist move plarium rofl. Showing your true colors as the shark you really are. Okay i understand the move for investment to try to take peoples money to put game mechanics in game. But this is where the shark dies. Your tactics only fool idiots. You completely going to kill the community, which must be what you want. Capitalist always lose against democrac, seriously this too funny, ROFL 
UTC +6:00
Camulos
22 March, 2016, 8:37 PM UTC
Whilst there is clearly a need to be able to upgrade buildings further, when will Plarium understand that for the amount of spending required to upgrade these buildings (or for many other apsects of the game), you could play subscription games with a great deal more content than this. 
UTC +0:00
KING
22 March, 2016, 8:45 PM UTC

So the only way you can get sketches is buying them ....... i take it all back its another BAD update as always 


Don't know why i thought it would be different this time ......... seriously if they don't give sketches in tourneys of quests i'm sure we will be seeing a lot more user deleted soon
UTC +0:00
djmoody
22 March, 2016, 8:47 PM UTC

Gadheras said:




So can any of these sketches be earned through events, or anything like that?


Upgrading like market to level 21, would take 180 sketches, 4500 sapphires.. thats like 30 USD worth of sapphires for ONE level upgrade. I can buy like GTA 5 on steam at current time for the same cost. Isn't this pricing a bit tad to high? Im all for new things get introduced to the game, but... as a gamer, your budget only got so much to go around :/





You are playing a rip off MMO.

Plarium are not the only developer to work out that your competitive spirit may drive you to spend stupid money to keep up with other players rather than be left behind in a war game.

Best move - quit  - unless you are already too invested to emotionally drop the game yet.

C&C Tiberium Alliances is an example of an MMO where they actually limit your spending so as not to allow too significant an imbalance between free to play and pay to play (you can only purchase/use so many items a day). There are one or two developers still out there with integrity but not many.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
molgen
22 March, 2016, 8:55 PM UTC
I just checked out the price to upgrade the infirmary from level 13 to level 14 - 800 sketches. Have to buy 1,000 sketches for 10,000 sapphires. I'm in sticker shock.  
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
22 March, 2016, 8:59 PM UTC

djmoody said:


Gadheras said:




So can any of these sketches be earned through events, or anything like that?


Upgrading like market to level 21, would take 180 sketches, 4500 sapphires.. thats like 30 USD worth of sapphires for ONE level upgrade. I can buy like GTA 5 on steam at current time for the same cost. Isn't this pricing a bit tad to high? Im all for new things get introduced to the game, but... as a gamer, your budget only got so much to go around :/





You are playing a rip off MMO.

Plarium are not the only developer to work out that your competitive spirit may drive you to spend stupid money to keep up with other players rather than be left behind in a war game.

Best move - quit  - unless you are already too invested to emotionally drop the game yet.

C&C Tiberium Alliances is an example of an MMO where they actually limit your spending so as not to allow too significant an imbalance between free to play and pay to play (you can only purchase/use so many items a day). There are one or two developers still out there with integrity but not many.


Well the only real mmo's I play at current time is sub based. And the level of entertainment gained from spending on the subs is satisfying -)

Be carefull about post criticque of the business model and the drive for sapphires, you might get the ban hammer applied. 

UTC +2:00
Emperor's Shin
22 March, 2016, 10:49 PM UTC

see how sneaky they are..???
They have not mentioned anywhere on how to get sketches other than just showing them up on the black market for people to buy with saphs.

doesn't it remind everyone of when they brought Fortresses out? they never mentioned on how to get those glory points or tomes, just showed them up for saphs like the only way to get them is by buying them for saphs. people spent shit load of saphs on it all and afterwards, once the excitement died out a bit, they say, ohh, here, you can get them from the league tourneys.

UTC +0:00
kala2
22 March, 2016, 11:00 PM UTC
Sculptor said:

Plarium has an unstopable hunger for money and really don't care about the game anymore. 




When you want to upgrade your resource buildings only 1 lvl you'll need 2280 sketches in total at a cost of about 25.000 sapphires!!!
Looks like we miss only one more upgrade for game - buy sapphires with sapphires
UTC +3:00
1725536 users registered; 43188 topics; 271736 posts; our newest member:melnov6619