Dragon has landed! Keep a mighty, fire breathing Dragon at your Castle!

25 Replies
IronApex Turok
21 April, 2016, 6:32 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

Where is the PVP turn based combat?  this dragonstone is pointless. its just  pretty version of the obelisk.  Give is a grid style lay out, and let us put our armies against castle walls and defenders. give some action, a reason to fight. 
And how about League Fortresses? They give you a chance to fight for your League. Or would you like to have some other PvP opportunities? What could it be?

Wtf does that have to do with my suggestion?

our league fortress is level 8...its pointless to put troops there. and...its not turn based PvP. 

Yes, i'd like to have other PvP opportunities....specifically TURN BASED PVP where i choose how and when my units strike in a head to head chess style combat match.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2016, 8:10 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

Where is the PVP turn based combat?  this dragonstone is pointless. its just  pretty version of the obelisk.  Give is a grid style lay out, and let us put our armies against castle walls and defenders. give some action, a reason to fight. 
And how about League Fortresses? They give you a chance to fight for your League. Or would you like to have some other PvP opportunities? What could it be?

Wtf does that have to do with my suggestion?

our league fortress is level 8...its pointless to put troops there. and...its not turn based PvP. 

Yes, i'd like to have other PvP opportunities....specifically TURN BASED PVP where i choose how and when my units strike in a head to head chess style combat match.

Unfortunately, it's a totally different battle system which cannot be implemented due to our game mechanics.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
jumy
30 December, 2016, 8:33 PM UTC
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 January, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
jumy said:

Lord Jumi, please stop spamming or I'll be forced to take further actions.
Cybernet
2 March, 2017, 12:38 PM UTC
The new update should include more dragon arts to discover. But the new update can still work for me.
Cyb
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC
Gracnaroc said:

The new update should include more dragon arts to discover. But the new update can still work for me.
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you like it! 
1661359 users registered; 33390 topics; 252222 posts; our newest member:richardcolwell57