New Event! Collect Trunks of Power!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 7, 2016, 17:5303/07/16
03/02/16

My Lords and Ladies,

The gods have bestowed upon you a new, time-limited Event! The first of its kind!

For the duration of the Event, you shall be rewarded with special Artifacts for in game purchases you make at the Bank! Once you have collected the required number of Artifacts you shall receive a fantastic prize – a Trunk of Power!

There are several different types of Trunks you may receive; each differs based on the Bonus Items it contains.

Once you have received a Trunk, you may open it to start using the Items within immediately or, if you prefer, you may find it later at the Black Market under the "Special" tab. All the Trunks you receive shall be stored here unless used immediately. You may retrieve your Trunks and use the Items within whenever you wish!

Be forewarned, my Lord; any Artifacts you have accumulated shall vanish when the Event expires. Seize your opportunity while you still have time!

Collect Trunks of Power, Rule Stormfall!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon,

Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 8, 2016, 12:2003/08/16
08/01/15

Hello,

its always good to have something new and I may spend some money on it but not without what are we talking about. I hope you understand but surprises are usually someting I receive not something I buy :)

So, how can we know the type of 'special artifacts' we can get out of this? 

Best regards,

Sol

Mar 8, 2016, 12:2403/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

Sol said:

Hello,

its always good to have something new and I may spend some money on it but not without what are we talking about. I hope you understand but surprises are usually someting I receive not something I buy :)

Best regards,

Sol

The rewards can be found in the bank tab, I will post the screenshot below :)

Mar 8, 2016, 12:4503/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
Stewart_KT1 said:

So if i buy the sapph pack do i get 4.66 times the chest prize?

http://prnt.sc/acnnp2

You will receive the amount of points and have to apply them manually to get the rewards, so you would be able to get 4 of them and have an additional .66 left over (in case you buy more)
Mar 8, 2016, 14:0703/08/16
08/01/15

Mehnslayer said:

Sol said:

Hello,

Best regards,

Sol

The rewards can be found in the bank tab, I will post the screenshot below :)

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sol
Mar 8, 2016, 15:0103/08/16
Mar 8, 2016, 15:02(edited)
07/20/14
well all is good with getting free stuff. but 1 thing your forgetting as well as all the other games out there on the WORLD WIDE WEB not everyone that is playing has the ability to bye the things you need to get that free stuff. not every tom dick and sally has a credit card or paypall. so Stop favoring only the ones that does. that's why the ones that cant bye things even if they want to always stop playing because they always gets picked off by those that can. i would rather suggest you lot over there work on other payment systems. That's just my opinion. But thanks for a gr8 game keep up the good work. Solarlaps out   
Mar 8, 2016, 18:1603/08/16
06/13/14

This game seems more and more like a SUPERMARKET. Why?

The ongoing "event" looks like collecting points by buying stuff and then getting some mediocre reward for being so stupid to spend money cause of the points.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR THE GAME INTERFACE

MAKE IT SO THERE IS ONLY ONE BUTTON SAYING BUY MORE

Mar 8, 2016, 19:1503/08/16
07/25/15

So to get this chest, I have to spend a certain amount of cash. And the "Freebies" if you can call it that, or the incentive I get to spend in the first place is much more worth than the "surprise trunk" I end up with.

So either spend 20 and 10 USD on 2 packs to get the 300 required, or 50 USD.....  

I could get onto Steam and purchase "The Division" for this cost. just saying...

I know Plarium is a business, but now this, and with such as the -75% rev bonus some days back. I start feel like the push on saphire sales and spending, is somewhat desperate. How is the business going?

When looking at other mmo's and online games out there, when the ship start sink they get more and more desperate in try collect the last coins they can before things goes belly up :/

Mar 9, 2016, 02:1703/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14
I think this was created awhile ago, this has been on FB for a long time.
Mar 9, 2016, 11:5703/09/16
07/25/15

Mehnslayer said:

I think this was created awhile ago, this has been on FB for a long time.

I think it give a bad impression of the game tbh.  If these "artifacts" could been earned through do pvp, bg's, quests whatever, and then earn a trunk through active play the game, it would been special. Now it just come across as yet another thing that want to poke into my wallet. I'm already sitting on sapphires Im not spending on anything. I got need to buy more of them :(

Mar 13, 2016, 10:4003/13/16
03/12/16

After only few days I can say that this game is even more made for players who buy power and levels with money that games from INNO are. So non premium players are only here to make it easy for upgrading premium players.

Not game for me.

Mar 14, 2016, 10:1503/14/16
02/29/16
smuljko said:

After only few days I can say that this game is even more made for players who buy power and levels with money that games from INNO are. So non premium players are only here to make it easy for upgrading premium players.

Not game for me.

There are a lot of possibilities to earn Sapphires in the game, Lord. You can also join a great Alliance that will help you compete with other players.
Mar 15, 2016, 08:2603/15/16
08/31/15

Aleksandra Miroshyna said:

smuljko said:

Not game for me.

There are a lot of possibilities to earn Sapphires in the game, Lord. You can also join a great Alliance that will help you compete with other players.

This is a pay to win game.  We can get sapphires and regular league/tournament rewards without spending a dime.  The sheer amount of power people can buy make the rewards you can get for free, even in a top league, seem like spit in the ocean by comparison.  The game is still fun for free and low $ players, but competing with the tops may be a bit out of reach.  

Its impossible to get perma stomped, so one could take on a top player, annoy the heck out of him/her, and keep castle perpetually empty/low res to make return hits a waste of time.  One can still play and build troops while under siege, so even being under a siege you can't break does not keep you out of the game.  I'm not sure that would really be a fun way to play, but in theory, one could compete that way, even against top players.