Coming Soon! Updated Battleground Conquest Tournament!

43 Replies
TORAX
6 March, 2016, 8:21 PM UTC

this change is worse for high BG level players ;

in the past they  make 100,98,96 level  Bgs  to yellow and pick the points in the tournament,

but from now on , they had to wait and feed whole army up to the tournament ,

this will make food consumption larger , and hard to produce new army

i hope plarium will notice this
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 March, 2016, 10:24 AM UTC
TORAX said:

this change is worse for high BG level players ;

in the past they  make 100,98,96 level  Bgs  to yellow and pick the points in the tournament,

but from now on , they had to wait and feed whole army up to the tournament ,

this will make food consumption larger , and hard to produce new army

i hope plarium will notice this
I will pass your feedback. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Timmyboy
7 March, 2016, 12:07 PM UTC

Don't worry we will find the next best way to run battleground events to make as good back as possible, Plarium better find their next update to NERF them, because we will remain one step ahead of you =P

King Timmmy's Destiny
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 March, 2016, 10:05 AM UTC
Timmyboy said:

Don't worry we will find the next best way to run battleground events to make as good back as possible, Plarium better find their next update to NERF them, because we will remain one step ahead of you =P

We are not planning to nerf them, so I think we'll have to deal with your advantage ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1667506 users registered; 34021 topic; 253951 post; our newest member:Νικος Λιατος