New Items Now Available!

42 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
20 January, 2016, 1:33 PM UTC

Red said:

Important question:  If there is already a raid or siege incoming, will putting on protection thwart the attack?  

I'm hoping the answer is no since once can already teleport to escape attack and since being able to just pop protection the second you see something coming would make it very hard to catch those who abuse it unaware.

The one time I can see someone logging daily to put on protection is when on vacation.  If you're spending time with friends/family or enjoying being a tourist, you won't be spending much time in game.  Protection can help prevent becoming someone's favorite farm while you're focused on having fun in real life.

You can put on your protection when you see an incoming siege or raid. At the same time it will be hard to abuse the protection due to its cost. We expect players to use the protection wisely once in a while, only when absolutely necessary and certainly not daily. For vacations I'd recommend using Catacombs, they won't protect all of your resources of course, but it's nothing that can't be fixed.
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
moazalikhan
29 January, 2016, 11:04 AM UTC

will It be easy

spear
UTC +8:00
Lord Oberon
Administrator
29 January, 2016, 11:31 AM UTC
No, it won't be easy, my Lord. 
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
1665930 users registered; 33923 topics; 253288 posts; our newest member:arkada_89