All Categories

Your feedback is needed!

Your feedback is needed!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 21, 2016, 16:4407/21/16

My Lords,

As I said before there are millions whose are playing Stormfall. That's a fact based on number of registered players on Forum, automatic numbers of newly created castles on all servers etc.

Please, stop spreading unverified information's.

Jul 21, 2016, 16:5807/21/16
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

As I said before there are millions whose are playing Stormfall. That's a fact based on number of registered players on Forum, automatic numbers of newly created castles on all servers etc.

Jul 21, 2016, 17:1707/21/16
07/25/15

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Okay. Where is the proof? @ Alyana, can we please have some server stats of daily logins, and such? active players on the sever etc when we do logon?

@ Nemana you can't call me and others liars when you have no other numbers to show for than registered members on this forum.
Jul 21, 2016, 17:3907/21/16

Lord Gadheras,

I would like to see that information's, too. 

Aug 15, 2016, 13:0508/15/16

I can scroll and zoom in my castle and zoom in the local area map but can't zoom in or out there. How about it. In general more zooming and scrolling to size the view to what I want to see.

Also Could we add a setting in options to start in full screen every time. It's THE ONLY WAY i'VE FOUND TO KILL THE LAG.

Aug 15, 2016, 14:4008/15/16
03/22/16
jssamp2003 said:

I can scroll and zoom in my castle and zoom in the local area map but can't zoom in or out there. How about it. In general more zooming and scrolling to size the view to what I want to see.

Also Could we add a setting in options to start in full screen every time. It's THE ONLY WAY i'VE FOUND TO KILL THE LAG.

Please add this to suggestions, I think it is a good idea and a different approach to different magnifications of the world view.
Aug 17, 2016, 16:5108/17/16
05/18/14

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

This is easy enough done 

This is a screenshot from another only f2p game with same business model

http://prntscr.com/c6xnxi

Aug 17, 2016, 20:4008/17/16
07/25/15
stormwatcher said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

This is easy enough done 

This is a screenshot from another only f2p game with same business model

http://prntscr.com/c6xnxi

Maybe not so good for their business to reveal those numbers. Its easier to get people to buy into their business if they state "oh we got millions of users" rather than show actual active users.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2016, 08:4708/18/16
09/17/15
Some companies may decide that they can share such information with players. However, some of them never share such info. It is a commercial secret for many companies, including ours. 
Aug 18, 2016, 09:0108/18/16
07/25/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Some companies may decide that they can share such information with players. However, some of them never share such info. It is a commercial secret for many companies, including ours. 
I guess it sound better saying you got over a million registered users, rather than maybe 10k active users.... related to ad revenues and such. Players does spot a dead horse when they see one though. Well maybe not qutie dead yet, but the activity in the game doesn't reflect a huge amount of players.
Aug 18, 2016, 14:5008/18/16
Aug 24, 2016, 03:01(edited)
05/18/14

Let's be honest, the commercial secret is aimed at getting new players not investors -- as an investor I would never take that bold claim without  evidentiary proof -- as long as the game looks large and robust, it seeks to draw new players. 

However, the things that drew me to game are quickly being rendered obsolete. When a game seems to become winnable, without massive spending, people will leave.

Final note, telling players they don't have to do a tournament is akin to saying to an agitated person to calm down.  It shows a general lack of understanding of how people think and will have the opposite effect than intended.

Aug 18, 2016, 19:2908/18/16
08/03/14
there may be over a million registered users, but there is only 131k posts.  Which means a lot of registering and leaving. 
Aug 18, 2016, 22:1708/18/16
03/15/16
Agree with many of these comments, takes too long to move up and down the pages, when your friends bar is open you cannot work the bottom of the screen or have to open and close it to see the lower 10th.  Why not allow smaller icons for friends and a toggle on and off for the advisors bar?
Aug 19, 2016, 07:3508/19/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

there may be over a million registered users, but there is only 131k posts.  Which means a lot of registering and leaving. 
Some players just decide to read, not write. That's normal.
Aug 19, 2016, 08:4008/19/16
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

Some players just decide to read, not write. That's normal.

I don't understand why it should be such a big secret though. (apart from maybe some of what Stormwatcher said above). And maybe if don't want to reval such things as "players currently online" when we log on due to not happy about those numbers.Then maybe look at what can be done to make those numbers go up and reach a target zone feel happy about. 

Aug 19, 2016, 11:3108/19/16

Then please do not argue with classified information that only one part of barricade has access to. But rough count of active players can be active leagues (500) filled full (150 members) that could be around 75 000 active players that are actually playing. + Then weekend players and alts which can be 10 times the active players. Problem is the game is made by active players and not by those who do not play anymore. I think this game has problem of players leaving the game due to huge difference between CC players and normal players, and due to not encouraging players to come back even after they lost major part of their army (numbers in years of production ...).

Aug 22, 2016, 00:4708/22/16
05/08/16
out with the old, in with the new, still tryin to keep up with the old, ha, many good pointers from others, but im to busy with the orcs, i dont mind scrolling up and down, ha
Aug 22, 2016, 08:2808/22/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

I don't understand why it should be such a big secret though. (apart from maybe some of what Stormwatcher said above). And maybe if don't want to reval such things as "players currently online" when we log on due to not happy about those numbers.Then maybe look at what can be done to make those numbers go up and reach a target zone feel happy about. 

I don't know the exact reason. I only know the fact that we are not sharing such information. It's the official position of a company. However, I can understand players who are willing to know such info. When I play any game in which social aspect is extremely important, I always want to know how many people are playing with me - at least to count the allies/foes ratio, determine the best time to attack something, etc.
Aug 24, 2016, 07:5308/24/16
08/02/16

Firstly I want to thank you for all the effort that you and the team do to make it an amazing game.

On the other hand I don't like buying things to improve my game (maybe I have to much patience

). 

Also if you can add more detail to how to gain more gems and all the rest you need to play the game to it's full potential.......it would be appreciated.

Thanks again for an amazing game!!!!

Aug 24, 2016, 09:1008/24/16
07/25/15

magdakachelhoffer said:

Firstly I want to thank you for all the effort that you and the team do to make it an amazing game.

On the other hand I don't like buying things to improve my game (maybe I have to much patience

). 

Also if you can add more detail to how to gain more gems and all the rest you need to play the game to it's full potential.......it would be appreciated.

Thanks again for an amazing game!!!!

There is no secret to how gain more sapphires. You get them from feats, achivements and the odd tournaments you take part in + part of the daily logons.

You said you had to much patience? Well, you better hunker down and arm yourself with some extra patience.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.