All Categories

Find All Your Items In The "My Items" Window!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Oct 28, 2015, 15:3210/28/15
01/06/15

My Lords and Ladies, 

The Elders of the Realm have released incredible new Items to make your quest to rule Stormfall easier than ever before!

Take a look!

Auto Unit Hider. This Item provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that your newly returned and trained Units have automatically been secured in your Catacombs. The duration of time this Item is good for depends on the version you choose. Get the "Auto Unit Hider" with the hourly amount you desire. The choice is yours!

Instant Recall. Have you ever desired to take back a decision? Then this Item is for you! With Instant Recall your decision to send your Units to a strongly defended Castle can be reversed before they arrive, thus sparing your warriors to fight another day! Regardless of how far away your Units are, so long as they have not yet arrived at their destination you can instantly recall them to your Castle with Instant Recall. Because why learn the hard way?

Quests Refresher. This Item allows you to get new Daily Quests! If you have completed all of your Daily Quests, just use this Item to get a fresh set of new ones!

You can get these Items at the Black Market (Go to the "Special" section of the “Misc” tab).

Groundbreaking news, my Lord - mysterious forces have introduced the “My Items” window! All Items you purchase in the game – or those that you receive as a reward - can now be found in a single place. The “My Items” window can be found in the bottom-left corner of your screen.

All of these Items are available in exclusive Special Offer packages now! Seize your opportunity to increase your battle fortunes!

These Items are sure to benefit all Lords and Ladies by making battles more affordable and allowing you to develop your Castle faster!

Remain aware, my Lord. New advances are constantly being made, so more innovative survival equipment is sure to be available soon!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 28, 2015, 17:0110/28/15
05/04/14
I suppose it makes sense to try to make Money....by hearing the suggestions of what players have been saying for a while.
Dec 15, 2015, 13:4412/15/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14
ok
Jan 7, 2016, 21:3101/07/16
Jan 7, 2016, 21:33(edited)
06/27/14

I have been buying Auto Unit Hiders but I'm no longer able to purchase anymore?

The Auto Unit Hider is an excellent Feature...it makes sense, when you raid all day, you build all night and having something like the auto hider protects those troops from being annihilated by someone at random for pvp purposes.or spite ..when you may have been trying to build your army.  

It is not my choice IF I am being limited...perhaps a footnote would be helpful stating the limitations if you are to limit players with purchases please.

Thanks

Crusher