This topic is closed

Stormfall Forum

65 Replies
Mehnslayer
16 December, 2015, 12:52 PM UTC

Zulf said:

Perhaps the admin could inform us as to why there are no settlements up - why did this happen, is it a bug? Did someone forget? ....or is it all part of the 'master plan'?

If this was announced here then the organisers may well get better participation and more people would come here for useful information.

We are constantly encouraged to use the forum in the daily announcements and informed as to how much it has improved ...well, this would be one mighty fine way to improve things.

http://forum.plarium.com/en/stormfall-age-of-war/help-and-support/topics/settlements-disappearing/

E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
jacki
18 December, 2015, 12:15 AM UTC
hi how are you, i,ve been playing your game for a some time now and i like the games you have made.thank you.
UTC +7:00
Skramble
18 December, 2015, 2:25 AM UTC

Forum is coming along nicely, do have one suggestion though.

Forum does have time stamp of last message posted, what would be useful is a time stamp of the threads creation. 
UTC -7:00
shewuvsyou
18 December, 2015, 2:59 AM UTC
Skramble said:

Forum does have time stamp of last message posted, what would be useful is a time stamp of the threads creation. 
Well, you could just look at the time of OP's message? That's what I do.
I'll drown when I see you.
Skramble
18 December, 2015, 3:11 AM UTC
shewuvsyou said:

Skramble said:

Well, you could just look at the time of OP's message? That's what I do.
True, but like most people these days I am a tad lazy when it comes to forums ;)
Kofcaceroy
22 December, 2015, 5:17 PM UTC
I have a notice of a reward of fifty gems, however it is for the registry of the forum.  I thought I had already done so, however, according to the notice that is STILL on my collect rewards, I have not done so.  Please tell me how to do so, so as to collect the fifty gems, which hey, every gem is a gem, and can help in the future building of the kingdom, correct?  CORRECT!!  Thanks, I will be awaiting your advice and your endless knowledge on how to accomplish this tasking, thanks again....Jester Hawke, aka, Ace Roy
UTC +6:00
Mehnslayer
22 December, 2015, 8:16 PM UTC

Kofcaceroy said:

I have a notice of a reward of fifty gems, however it is for the registry of the forum.  I thought I had already done so, however, according to the notice that is STILL on my collect rewards, I have not done so.  Please tell me how to do so, so as to collect the fifty gems, which hey, every gem is a gem, and can help in the future building of the kingdom, correct?  CORRECT!!  Thanks, I will be awaiting your advice and your endless knowledge on how to accomplish this tasking, thanks again....Jester Hawke, aka, Ace Roy

Well you are registered now so you shouldn't have an issue, I would of thought it would of auto completed. Try starting it from the quest panel and it should link you to the forums, if it doesn't complete then you need to message the help desk, they response pretty quickly. http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Mehnslayer
26 December, 2015, 6:40 AM UTC
eduardo_lujano said:

Hi!!

Hello :)
abcomax
27 December, 2015, 3:04 AM UTC
Saludos , esto es solo para los del norte
UTC +5:00
karlosviunavarro
30 December, 2015, 8:44 AM UTC
hi
UTC +1:00
Ichezis
30 December, 2015, 11:43 AM UTC

I'd love the opportunity to use a .gif or any animated image as profile picture on the forums! And perhaps a way to change your Forum name?

>> SlopranoDark

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Lord Oberon
30 December, 2015, 11:47 AM UTC
Can't promise the animated .gifs as profile pictures soon, but I can do the name change. All one needs to do to have the name changed can write to me and request it.
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
andreas.schmalz1
3 January, 2016, 11:51 PM UTC

Hallo there!

Sebastiano24
helene-dhondt
18 February, 2016, 4:26 PM UTC

awsom game

guy.berthiaume050
21 February, 2016, 7:20 PM UTC
Cool...eth
UTC +5:00
Chris
27 February, 2016, 5:56 PM UTC
Ok admin is it just me or don't you know how to implement new features. 1 i have came across just now, a player has spy protection implemented but that's not all you cant even attack that player, because you have this stupid message over his castle stating it will be ineffective to spy on said player. and that message is covering " raid, besiege and invoke sorcery spell. my advice to you is to check your updated so that it does not interfere with normal gameplay.  
UTC +0:00
Chris
27 February, 2016, 6:02 PM UTC
and this fortress thing of yours well in my words you can stuff it where the sun dont shine. its just a way for big leagues to bully smaller leagues these days all your updates is made for money players and big leagues.
UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
29 February, 2016, 10:52 AM UTC

Chris said:

Ok admin is it just me or don't you know how to implement new features. 1 i have came across just now, a player has spy protection implemented but that's not all you cant even attack that player, because you have this stupid message over his castle stating it will be ineffective to spy on said player. and that message is covering " raid, besiege and invoke sorcery spell. my advice to you is to check your updated so that it does not interfere with normal gameplay.  

Please make sure that it was a spy protection, because we also have a full protection of a Castle in the game. If you are sure, please contact our Support team and they will check this issue.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
twinservice
21 March, 2016, 1:42 AM UTC
still learning
1776581 users registered; 47892 topics; 285569 posts; our newest member:vasyagamerovcoc