Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 23, 2015, 11:1502/23/15
01/06/15

New Global Quest! Retribution

New Global Quest!
Retribution

The time has come, my Lord – we shall take the fight to Skotadi and the Darkeyne ourselves! The Divine Blades are free from their siege, and wish to repay the Darkeyne Coven in kind by laying siege to their Sanctuary. They have the men needed for the task, but they have dismantled their large catapults, mangonels, and rams to shore up the defenses of their citadel. We must gather them Siege Engines… Any equipment we can find to scale the fortifications of Darkeyne! Do this, and I will face Ashan alone.

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2015, 20:2807/04/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

Lord Oberon said:

New Global Quest!
Retribution

The time has come, my Lord – we shall take the fight to Skotadi and the Darkeyne ourselves! The Divine Blades are free from their siege, and wish to repay the Darkeyne Coven in kind by laying siege to their Sanctuary. They have the men needed for the task, but they have dismantled their large catapults, mangonels, and rams to shore up the defenses of their citadel. We must gather them Siege Engines… Any equipment we can find to scale the fortifications of Darkeyne! Do this, and I will face Ashan alone.

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.