All Categories

Build A Castle On A Brand New Server!

Build A Castle On A Brand New Server!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 25, 2015, 09:0410/25/15
12/27/14

I seem to be missing a post.! It was about half a page or so in response to Gadhera`s last post, but sorry I sure dont feel like trying to write it again.! :(

If Gadheras is reading, suffice to say that I wasnt proposing that antoher server was a solution as such for players that have been bullied, but an option.

Whilst not complaining of being bullied myself, I do have a soft spot for those that are. This leads to some players giving up & leaving the game. I know of more than a few players who delight in the idea of `driving a players out of the game`.! I dont think this is a good thing, nor anything to be proud of. It seems obvious that this does not promote the growth of the game.!

Also, whilst not wishing to offend anyone, I think it is at least, short sighted of many people who driving people out of the game appeals to. Even if one cant work it out beforehand, then take the experience of someone who has played another similar game, which had at least 10 servers. The trouble was not so much the servers, it was largely due to egotistical players that thought it was a good idea to drive people out of the game. When they had managed to drive most people off of the server or game, then looked around & realised that there were only a few big players like themselves who were mostly allied with or afraid to attack each other because they were as strong or stronger than they were & that wouldnt do, the bullies prefer to pick on smaller & weaker players. Once they all went, those same big bullies that drove people off the server, started complaining that the server was dead.!!! Surprise surprise, that`s what happens when you go around driving people off the game.!! 

I`m sure that plenty of people have been driven off this game too. Lets hope that the people who like to do this, change a little, a) because it`s decent not to drive people off the game & b), because it can very well lead to a dead server which even kills the perpetrators game`s also, as well as everone elses.! :( 
Oct 25, 2015, 09:1210/25/15
12/27/14

Red said:

If its anything like other pay optional types of games, they'll merge servers when things get too dead.  New servers are good for revenue since players start out new and spend $ for advantage, trying to be top in a new playground.

Hi Lord Red, 

I`m curious at your mention of other games & merging of servers. Are you an ex WOL`ist.? :)

I will mail you a question. :)
Nov 13, 2015, 15:3511/13/15
11/04/15

Nothing is being done to stop the spread of robot castles spawning on sever 2

Hundreds of level 23 castles surround the map at the perimeter and huge blocks of level 37 castles continue to be ignored by the devs.

There must be a way to prevent bots logging in and spamming these castles - we use Captcha on this forum, so why not on the game sites too?
Dec 24, 2015, 13:3712/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14
merry christmas 
Dec 25, 2015, 10:0312/25/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14

Happy holidays/Merry Christmas NGUYENTHANHTIENTH