Lord OberonCharacter
Jul 5, 2018, 15:2207/05/18
01/06/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Daily Loyalty Roll notifications will no longer display when you have claimed your Reward.

- The Paragon Status display has been fixed.

- The “Remind me later” button now displays properly on the “Join a League" window.

- Lord Oberon’s messages will now display correctly.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 5, 2018, 15:5407/05/18
11/15/16

Das sind doch Neuerungen für Facebook und nicht für uns.

Wir hier auf Plarium.com sind wohl nur noch die Deppen.
Jul 5, 2018, 18:3107/05/18
11/15/16

I know champians are in Rise of Balur.  Did not know they were in Age of War.  How do I get them in Age of War

Jul 5, 2018, 20:2207/05/18
05/20/16
Grummite said:

I know champians are in Rise of Balur.  Did not know they were in Age of War.  How do I get them in Age of War

For Age of War, Facebook only at this time. May come to little plarium.com in 6-12+ months (don't quote me on that). First Age of War here on plarium.com needs a new engine, no new fetures will be added before that new engine is in place.
Jul 5, 2018, 22:0807/05/18
08/21/14

Please STOP with the completely redundant and useless User Interface clutter.    Boosts have existed in the game for years now.  There has NEVER been a justifiable reason to put an Instant button in the game.   It was bad enough before.  Now, its even worse with this update.   Why, oh why, do the devs feel the need to put an instant button, which clutters up the UI and bogs down the game even more, as well as slows me down when I'm selling HERO items?  Every single player in this game has the ability to boost the selling of HERO items if they choose to do so.   Now, the button that used to confirm the selling of the HERO item, has been replaced by the instant SELL button.   The timed SELL button has been moved up.   It will take days, if not weeks, to get used to clicking the new location and avoid more useless UI.

As long as buttons are being added, how about adding a toggle button/setting that allows a player to remove the HERO equipment selling confirmation window?
Jul 9, 2018, 14:4407/09/18
02/29/16

Hello all!

News about Champions was added here by mistake and I already removed them :(

Sorry for confusion. Taking into account game platforms differ a lot already, our localization team can mix up the news sometimes :( 

I asked them to avoid such cases in the future.
Jul 9, 2018, 14:5007/09/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Please STOP with the completely redundant and useless User Interface clutter.    Boosts have existed in the game for years now.  There has NEVER been a justifiable reason to put an Instant button in the game.   It was bad enough before.  Now, its even worse with this update.   Why, oh why, do the devs feel the need to put an instant button, which clutters up the UI and bogs down the game even more, as well as slows me down when I'm selling HERO items?  Every single player in this game has the ability to boost the selling of HERO items if they choose to do so.   Now, the button that used to confirm the selling of the HERO item, has been replaced by the instant SELL button.   The timed SELL button has been moved up.   It will take days, if not weeks, to get used to clicking the new location and avoid more useless UI.

As long as buttons are being added, how about adding a toggle button/setting that allows a player to remove the HERO equipment selling confirmation window?

Hello, Aegon!

Though, I understand many players don't like changes I don't see how it's a change you need days or weeks to get used to.

I think that UI window looks pretty nice now: https://www.screencast.com/t/ywzbTsybbW

You have two separate Buttons located quite far away from each other to click on instant sell by mistake. 

You still can sell Items for free or with the help of Boosts if you're not interested in using Item. So, there is no any critical change in this update.

Jul 10, 2018, 14:4007/10/18
11/30/14
Sparta already have champions in game. Shouldn't take long to add them now in stormfall. 
Jul 12, 2018, 09:2807/12/18
02/29/16
vakonziko said:

Sparta already have champions in game. Shouldn't take long to add them now in stormfall. 

Jul 14, 2018, 18:2007/14/18
08/21/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello, Aegon!

Though, I understand many players don't like changes I don't see how it's a change you need days or weeks to get used to.

I think that UI window looks pretty nice now: https://www.screencast.com/t/ywzbTsybbW

You have two separate Buttons located quite far away from each other to click on instant sell by mistake. 

You still can sell Items for free or with the help of Boosts if you're not interested in using Item. So, there is no any critical change in this update.

The part that will take days, if not weeks, to get used to, is the location of the timed SELL button.   When selling HERO equipment quickly, I'm used to a specific location on the confirmation screen.   Now, that location is the instant SELL button, instead of the timed SELL button.   Thankfully, no sapphires will be used every time I accidentally click the instant SELL button, due to an item being required rather than sapphires.  I just have to ensure I never purchase that item.   However, a completely useless UI appears if I click the instant SELL button, which further interrupts my attempts at speed selling.

Regardless of how far apart the buttons are, the fact remains that the instant SELL button is located in exactly the same spot on the screen as the previous Confirmation button for timed selling.

The change IS critical because it was a completely unnecessary change....a change that adds more clutter and further bogs down the system.  Why add completely useless complexity to the game?
Jul 14, 2018, 19:5107/14/18
05/20/16
Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello, Aegon!

The part that will take days, if not weeks, to get used to, is the location of the timed SELL button.   When selling HERO equipment quickly, I'm used to a specific location on the confirmation screen.   Now, that location is the instant SELL button, instead of the timed SELL button.   Thankfully, no sapphires will be used every time I accidentally click the instant SELL button, due to an item being required rather than sapphires.  I just have to ensure I never purchase that item.   However, a completely useless UI appears if I click the instant SELL button, which further interrupts my attempts at speed selling.

Regardless of how far apart the buttons are, the fact remains that the instant SELL button is located in exactly the same spot on the screen as the previous Confirmation button for timed selling.

The change IS critical because it was a completely unnecessary change....a change that adds more clutter and further bogs down the system.  Why add completely useless complexity to the game?
Yep, they prey on us to make mistakes (muscle memory).
Jul 17, 2018, 08:2107/17/18
12/13/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello, Aegon!

The new button should be BRIGHT BLUE - just like the other coiner button for INSTANT gratification
Dec 27, 2019, 01:1812/27/19
10/14/19
 like the change
Dec 27, 2019, 01:2012/27/19
10/14/19
Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello, Aegon!

The new button should be BRIGHT BLUE - just like the other coiner button for INSTANT gratification

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 10, 2020, 11:4601/10/20
05/21/19

Mike Lunsman said:

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello, Aegon!

Hello, Mike!

What button exactly do you mean? A screenshot would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance for your reply!