Update on Unique League Logos

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Jun 11, 2018, 11:5906/11/18
01/06/15

Update on Unique League Logos

Lords and Ladies,

We have some update on Unique League Logos that were obtainable by completing certain League Achievements.

As the number of Leagues in the game increases, we are getting more and more new requests to create a Unique Logo. Furthermore, we have received a significant amount of negative feedback from our players whose Unique Logos had to be delayed.

Of course, we would love if it was possible to create logos faster but, unfortunately, the situation has shown that delays are inevitable. We fully understand that such enormous delays are not OK, and we don't want to provide service that does not meet the expectations of our players. That's why we were forced to make several difficult decisions. And now it's time to announce them:

1. We are going to stop accepting Unique League Logo requests after June 25st, 2018.

We understand that some Leagues are very close to complete the requirements, that’s why you have two weeks to reach the finish line and submit your request. Please contact our Support Team with the screenshot of your League Achievements https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114094017452

2. All the Leagues that are waiting for their Unique League Logos will be given a choice to either wait for their Unique Logo (currently ETA can be 8-10 months or more) or receive a pack of precious Items instead.

Please accept our apologies for this situation and enduring such a long wait. We are sure that your League will find new challenges in the game!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2018, 08:2106/14/18
05/26/15

so  when where you telling us server updates today ?????

we all got kicked from the game ????

we  are your customers treat us better than this ???
Jun 15, 2018, 10:0406/15/18
02/29/16

Elle 75th Rangers said:

so  when where you telling us server updates today ?????

we all got kicked from the game ????

we  are your customers treat us better than this ???

Hello!

In the future, I will try to warn you about updates in this post :)
Jul 26, 2020, 11:3207/26/20
11/19/19
Ok so where do i find what badges and what level the badges need to be done and at to qualify for the unique league logo all kinds of talk about it but nowhere can i find that info??
MicModerator
Jul 29, 2020, 18:5807/29/20
Jul 29, 2020, 19:01(edited)
02/22/19

Zombieman said:

Ok so where do i find what badges and what level the badges need to be done and at to qualify for the unique league logo all kinds of talk about it but nowhere can i find that info??

Hello My Lord ,

I have to ask if there was some modification ...i will be back tomorrow with the right answer , thank you for your patience !

I wish you a good game and good battles !

MicModerator
Jul 30, 2020, 09:3807/30/20
02/22/19

Zombieman said:

Here i am my Lord , i asked to the team, and here i am ...

Here is what you need to do to get a customized banner for your League:

1. Win 8 Gold Medals for completion of these League Achievements:

- Order of Eldur - Level 5 (Hold 10 Level 5 Beacons, simultaneously)

- Weor's Warriors - Level 5 (Capture 20 Level 5 Beacons)

- Conquerors - Level 7

- Dana's Hunters - Level 10 (Defeated 500,000 Bestiary Units, not including Spy Units, at Enemy Beacons)

- Dark Acolytes - Level 5 (Used 10 million Units of Dark Essence)

- Heroes of Stormfall - Level 3 (Have three League members place in the Top 10 Weekly Battleground Rankings)

- Brotherhood of Lovar - Level 9 (Recruited 125 League Members)

- Black Knights - Level 5 (Downgrade 500 Enemy Beacon Levels)

2. Your League Marshal or a Captain should make a screenshot of your Medals under the My League tab.

3. Send the screenshot to Plarium Support to start the process! https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new When asked for the reason for your ticket, use “Stuck Units” and then in the Message box, explain you are requesting a Custom League Logo. You can attach your screenshot of your League Achievements at the end.

4. Plarium Support will send back the Guide on how to Create and Submit your Custom League Logo.

5. Keep in mind that getting the Custom Logo applied in the game may still take a while (up to a year) to happen, so please remain patient during the process.

6. If you have questions or concerns, continue to follow up with Support, referencing your Tracking #.

I wish you a good day and good battles !