Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
May 15, 2018, 12:2705/15/18
01/06/15

Gear Up For Events, Discounts, and Gifts

Prepare For May Madness

Gear Up For Events, Discounts, and Gifts

Get ready to rule the chaos, Lords and Ladies.

The May Madness Warfare Tournament starts soon. Dominate the competition to win – you’ll have to destroy as many enemy Units as possible to rack up Tournament Points.

Look out for:

- The May Madness League Duel

- Limited-time Discounts

- Special Offers

Ready your armies and prepare for war. Show me what you can do.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
May 15, 2018, 18:3905/15/18
03/22/16
really nice for coiners ... will there be anything special for noncoiners?
May 16, 2018, 11:4705/16/18
02/29/16

Crookz said:

really nice for coiners ... will there be anything special for noncoiners?

Sure :)

Rewards in the Tournaments plus Gifts :)

May 16, 2018, 12:0005/16/18
02/29/16

Limad said:

So far you've broken chat, ranking filters and you've changed the bank interface. It'd be nice to know which intended updates were actually applied and what functionality was changed. May Madness indeed. 

Hello! Both these bugs were reported to devs already and they're going to fix them in one of the further updates :(

Devs also plan to update servers once again in the near future to add bug fix part to the game.

May Madness is actually series of Events in the game and it doesn't require any changes to the game mechanics or servers update. 
May 16, 2018, 14:1405/16/18
03/22/16

alina a year ago i asked you if there will be any other way to get scetches in game besides real money ... you replied were making changes there  will be more stuff coming and to wait for that (reality my craftsman are sleeping for 6 months now since nothing happened and the one tournament that happens once like every few months that gives scetches is always development so how to get anything in that turnament if you can only make buildings that require scetches, the only other way i know of getting them is the weekly quest that gives 40 of them :/  )

about 6 months ago i asked you if bg-s are broken and that payouts are subpar ... your answer you didnt put enough into bg-s and that they will reward when its full (6 months later with all my troops now in bg-s with all sculls to max production and 6 months of nothing but waiting producing units and  filling  bg... result i now have 0 army )

we asked you if there will be a bit more balance regarding pvp hamlets beacons etc so we could participate in tournaments atleast to get the first tier rewards  ... your answer  yes we will balance it and new units are comming and to wait for that (reality you made new units that can only be bought for money )

i asked in this thread will there be anything for noncoiners ... you reply rewards in tournaments (its a pvp tournament and if you have atleast a basic knowledge of the game you know pvp is almost nonexistant for noncoiners)

P.S.  trying to find something positive to say .... your games are less laggy i guess 

May 18, 2018, 09:2905/18/18
02/29/16

Crookz said:

alina a year ago i asked you if there will be any other way to get scetches in game besides real money ... you replied were making changes there  will be more stuff coming and to wait for that (reality my craftsman are sleeping for 6 months now since nothing happened and the one tournament that happens once like every few months that gives scetches is always development so how to get anything in that turnament if you can only make buildings that require scetches, the only other way i know of getting them is the weekly quest that gives 40 of them :/  )

about 6 months ago i asked you if bg-s are broken and that payouts are subpar ... your answer you didnt put enough into bg-s and that they will reward when its full (6 months later with all my troops now in bg-s with all sculls to max production and 6 months of nothing but waiting producing units and  filling  bg... result i now have 0 army )

we asked you if there will be a bit more balance regarding pvp hamlets beacons etc so we could participate in tournaments atleast to get the first tier rewards  ... your answer  yes we will balance it and new units are comming and to wait for that (reality you made new units that can only be bought for money )

i asked in this thread will there be anything for noncoiners ... you reply rewards in tournaments (its a pvp tournament and if you have atleast a basic knowledge of the game you know pvp is almost nonexistant for noncoiners)

P.S.  trying to find something positive to say .... your games are less laggy i guess 

Lord Crookz, I know Sketches on the higher Levels (when you have all Buildings upgraded for Resources) is very important. Yes, I said Sketches will become more available and you said by yourself, you can get them via Mar'eth Quest and in the Tournament now. 

Taking into account Development Tournament is not very suitable for experienced players, I will forward to devs the suggestion to add Sketches as Reward to other Tournaments as well. They're gathering the list of Items players want to see added to the Reward most of all. So, if you have any other ideas, you're welcome to post them as well :)

Battlegrounds. One of the most debatable features in the game. Why? Because mechanics of their work is not easy at all. From our end, we haven't changed it for 2 years already. From your end, the main obstacle to the Reward is incorrect strategy of playing them.

Yes, you can send all your Army in BGs and expect for the Reward, but it won't happen if you do it without any strategy. Plus, I don't think that sending everything you have to one location is the best thing to do. It's always better to keep some Units safe in Catacombs in case something went wrong.

Hamlets/Beacons. These are features which depend a lot on the results of players' interactions with them. That's why the information I sent to you year or six months ago can be not relevant now. Hamlets are the feature where devs are not going to change anything. Beacons are the feature devs are working on at the moment.

As for Units, we added Champions to FB servers (and we're going to add them to plarium.com servers as well in the future). They can give bonuses to both Hamlet's Defense and Beacons Defense. Also, you can receive Champions without using the in-game purchases. You can win Summoning Bonds via Champions Tournament, fights with Undeads.

Almost any feature in the game can be used by all players no matter whether they're using the in-game purchases or not. Yes those who don't use them need more time for it, but it's still possible and I know players who managed to build army without making any in-game purchases. 

As for your positive comment, thanks! It's a pleasure to know the game is loading better for you