Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 2, 2016, 09:4203/02/16
09/17/15

kala2 said:

im calling out players who feel this update to be nonsense, 

send your unused food directly to Oberon

Many players have asked us to remove the Food limits to be able to build stronger armies. Our developers have decided to implement this idea into the game. 

This was done to give you an opportunity to have more Units and participate in more epic battles. We really hope that all of you will enjoy this idea and have a lot of fun with new possibuilities which will definitely improve your strategies.
Mar 24, 2016, 18:3603/24/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

kala2 said:

Many players have asked us to remove the Food limits to be able to build stronger armies. Our developers have decided to implement this idea into the game. 

This was done to give you an opportunity to have more Units and participate in more epic battles. We really hope that all of you will enjoy this idea and have a lot of fun with new possibuilities which will definitely improve your strategies.

Do you have much metric data about such epic battles? Can we see some stats and metrics over offense and defence numbers on players? graphs and such ? Its all numbers in a database right, you can pull out a lot of cool numbers for us if you wanted?

Just because some players can afford to make themselves next to untouchable buying units, its not the norm. How well does the armies in real world march on an empty stomach. How well does people endure famine ? I know its a game but come on. 

Feb 6, 2017, 08:5202/06/17
01/10/17
ThatGuy said:

I suspect its glitched.  Negative production, food at zero, but according to this thread, troops should not desert.  Had 10 spies at castle but not in cata.  Nobody attacked me, nobody tried to spy on me, but the spies are gone.  

Feb 6, 2017, 09:2102/06/17
01/10/17

That's not what was stated in the message. It stated we will no longer loose troops if we are lacking food, but we can not hit 0. Example: 100 troops, food source is a hundred percent 100%, You build more troops, now food source goes to +50% -50%. So the old system to maintain, some of your troops would die or run off to find food. Now due the loyalty of troops they ration the +50% until we leaders do something to support our troops. But if we don't and the food source get to 0 or nothing, guess what?

This a woman thing, I like It!
May 1, 2017, 17:4005/01/17
01/11/17
Sculptor said:

Well, to get that many troops you still need food to buy those troops or to upgrade Lost Arts or buildings. So there is still a need for upgrading those farms.

But I must agree with the people above. I really don't like this change.
It only benefits CONIERS
May 2, 2017, 19:4505/02/17
12/18/14
lwonderly said:

This may have been mentioned, so plz forgive the repeat if so. Once your food goes above -100k production, you can no longer boost.
activate paragon, 2 lovars, +25% boost and a -50% consumption and you can boost :)
May 2, 2017, 19:5005/02/17
May 2, 2017, 19:50(edited)
12/18/14

kala2 said:

This was done to give you an opportunity to have more Units and participate in more epic battles.
We really hope that all of you will enjoy this idea and have a lot of fun with new possibuilities which will definitely improve your strategies.
You do realize that the playing field would be more balanced in the game had you NOT implemented this change and the player VS player battles would have been more epic and people would use their armies more - beacon hits would require more softeners and beacons would not be defended with 800 million defense requiring 2 billion hammers? - armies would be closer matched and the smaller players would not feel defeated before they even start
May 3, 2017, 05:3405/03/17
10/21/14
2 Billion Hammer  Happy us server 3 folks aren't there yet. lol
May 3, 2017, 11:2505/03/17
09/17/15
Jezebel said:

You do realize that the playing field would be more balanced in the game had you NOT implemented this change and the player VS player battles would have been more epic and people would use their armies more - beacon hits would require more softeners and beacons would not be defended with 800 million defense requiring 2 billion hammers? - armies would be closer matched and the smaller players would not feel defeated before they even start
Our devs have analyzed all numbers. I can assure you that they made a sober decision, and as they are not planning to implement any changes, I guess they have reached the desired effect.
May 4, 2017, 03:2605/04/17
12/18/14

Jezebel said:

Our devs have analyzed all numbers. I can assure you that they made a sober decision, and as they are not planning to implement any changes, I guess they have reached the desired effect.
You people should actually play our game on our server and back those words
May 4, 2017, 09:5005/04/17
09/17/15

Jezebel said:

You people should actually play our game on our server

Don't tempt me, Jez! 

Actually, we're not allowed to play on public servers. We have too much power in our hands. Just imagine: even if we would play as usual players, without free Sapphires, would all players believe in that? I doubt :) 

May 4, 2017, 10:4505/04/17
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

You people should actually play our game on our server

Don't tempt me, Jez! 

Actually, we're not allowed to play on public servers. We have too much power in our hands. Just imagine: even if we would play as usual players, without free Sapphires, would all players believe in that? I doubt :) 

EVE devs and such is able to play the game as long as they dont reveal who they are. And they being monitored so their added powers is not prone to be abused. Without playing in the real world, Plarium is so out of touch with reality its not even funny. Come on, play on the real thing, subdue to the constant coining preassure and give in to buy the "best offers" from your shop. Realise you are not getting your moneys worth and go on steam and spend some there :p
May 11, 2017, 00:1605/11/17
05/09/17
if only its true for all games
May 11, 2017, 08:4305/11/17
03/01/16
Solarhero 439 said:

if only its true for all games
Hi! What do you mean? 
May 13, 2017, 20:3505/13/17
May 13, 2017, 20:39(edited)
07/10/15

And one and half year later ...........

PRESENT DAY : Stormfall has lost the balance of the game . Lord oberon has achieved his goals - untouchable massive armies who can wipe the entire defense of the mini leagues in a day. 

This was the turning point , of no return.

Enjoy the Quick money that wont last long :)
May 15, 2017, 11:4905/15/17
03/01/16

WorldWar3 said:

And one and half year later ...........

PRESENT DAY : Stormfall has lost the balance of the game . Lord oberon has achieved his goals - untouchable massive armies who can wipe the entire defense of the mini leagues in a day. 

This was the turning point , of no return.

Enjoy the Quick money that wont last long :)

Lord WorldWar3, actually, many players asked for this update in the past, that's why we've released it. 

All changes in the game require changes in strategy, it's essential.