All Categories

the bank for persian positions  is an exression  for pay to play.

the bank for persian positions is an exression for pay to play.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 11, 2017, 19:1006/11/17
05/11/16

the bank for persian positions is an exression for pay to play.

hello,    if anyone can help me understand this  I will be so happy,   

I play lots of pp,    to me it seems real funny that when I do not spend money the pp  rewards are completely turned off.   all positions reward me with 100+ units   but  hardly ever more than 200 units. and I'm talking about most levels 1-110.     when I spend money   on the other hand  every position I play has huge rewards on it.    I have screen shots of everything I  am saying.    the VIP people say it is not true  and that when I spend money the packages give me more troops.    this is not true at all.    I can buy a package with boost only  not use them or spend the drachma   and every position I play  pays out. 

even when I take my last payout  plus the required interest  and put it in to the game,   if I wait a week  or so  and try to play with just 2 mil off and 5 mil def     I have no rewards   and the game will eat everything   no rewards.     on the other hand   I can use half of my payout  in pvp  wait a week or so  spend a little money  and all rewards are back in full swing.

plarium would make way more money if they advertise the game  this way, plus it would take away 90% of all complaints  on the forums  

Views
Comments
Comments
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.