This topic is closed

Name the Buildings and Win up to 1.000 Drachmas! (CLOSED)

45 Replies
Fortuna
30 May, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC

i nearly miss it, busy with wars and all that things lol

thanks pinguino! nicely done szolt & kjm :-)
Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
The Irate Penguin
1 June, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC

PS: As I have just been informed, Alyona's PMs are blocked, therefore please send me server name and coordinates and I will pass these on, thank you.

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance as if no one were watching." (Satchel Paige) - https://youtu.be/dy4kaB4HmyQ
UTC +2:00
Zsolt Antal
5 June, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC
LOL ... it's 5 th June and i still didn't get   the drachmas from here ...way to go 
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 June, 2017, 8:38 AM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

LOL ... it's 5 th June and i still didn't get   the drachmas from here ...way to go 
Have you sent your coords to Penguin?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Zsolt Antal
6 June, 2017, 8:58 AM UTC

Pinguin ..didn't answer to my pm's  from June 1 till now  ,  anyhow   i thought you already have it  because  u sent me drachmas in the past  .  Asked him if u still need them ..and didn't got an answer back ..

Also i moved like 5 times from 1 june till now ,will wait to  have an anaswer from him and will sent him the current coordinates will have ..and not move for some time 
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 June, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Pinguin ..didn't answer to my pm's  from June 1 till now  ,  anyhow   i thought you already have it  because  u sent me drachmas in the past  .  Asked him if u still need them ..and didn't got an answer back ..

Also i moved like 5 times from 1 june till now ,will wait to  have an anaswer from him and will sent him the current coordinates will have ..and not move for some time 
I clear PM history from time to time, so I don't have your coords anymore. But your plan sounds good. Once Penguin returns, he will check your PM :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1666358 users registered; 33929 topics; 253619 posts; our newest member:Darkspecies