This topic is closed

CLOSED - Looking for three Judges for next Tavern Quiz ... apply within :-)

16 Replies
Bye
28 April, 2017, 12:18 PM UTC

+++ THREAD CLOSED +++ THREAD CLOSED +++ THREAD CLOSED +++ THREAD CLOSED +++ 


For the next quiz, I'll be needing three judges, they should be .... 

  • Independent 

  • Fair and even-handed 

  • (more or less) fluent in English 

  • be online and available between May 7th and 14th (EDIT: 29.4.17))

  • Have no criminal record (no bans :-) 

The first three forum members to apply in this thread will be chosen. Note that (obviously) you will not be able to take part in the quiz but you will be allowed to claim expenses in the form of 50k resources of choice … and you'll be doing it to Honour Sparta! :-)

Cheers
P.


UTC +2:00
1
Bjork
28 April, 2017, 12:26 PM UTC
happy to be one of the 3 judges 
UTC +7:00
0
Bye
28 April, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC

bjorn.e.myhre said:


happy to be one of the 3 judges 

Excellent! TYVM!!

As the first applicant, you're now the official senior judge responsible for discussing and collating results with your fellow judges. I'll post official guidelines here as soon as we have a quorum of three and you will receive an early copy of the quiz question by PM on the 31st. The quiz will run from May 1st to May 7th.

Any questions you might have, please post them here or by PM, although (I hope) most of them will be answered in the guidelines :-)

Cheers
P.



UTC +2:00
1
Bjork
28 April, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC
Cheers...
UTC +7:00
0
franco
28 April, 2017, 4:40 PM UTC
ciao a tutti
UTC +0:00
0
Tonaya
29 April, 2017, 1:52 AM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:


For the next quiz, I'll be needing three judges, they should be .... 

  • Independent 

  • Fair and even-handed 

  • (more or less) fluent in English 

  • be online and available between May 1st and 7th 

  • Have no criminal record (no bans :-) 

The first three forum members to apply in this thread will be chosen. Note that (obviously) you will not be able to take part in the quiz but you will be allowed to claim expenses in the form of 50k resources of choice … and you'll be doing it to Honour Sparta! :-)

Cheers
P.


 5th point is pure discrimination and i publicly protest!


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Bye
29 April, 2017, 6:55 AM UTC

franco said:


ciao a tutti

Good morning Franco:

You're new to the forum but not to SWOE, I see :-)

Are you applying for this job ;-)
UTC +2:00
1
Bye
29 April, 2017, 8:59 AM UTC

Note: Date for this quiz has been moved to May 7th to 14th.

UTC +2:00
1
Tonaya
1 May, 2017, 1:14 AM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:


For the next quiz, I'll be needing three judges, they should be .... 

  • Independent 

  • Fair and even-handed 

  • (more or less) fluent in English 

  • be online and available between May 7th and 14th (EDIT: 29.4.17))

  • Have no criminal record (no bans :-) 

The first three forum members to apply in this thread will be chosen. Note that (obviously) you will not be able to take part in the quiz but you will be allowed to claim expenses in the form of 50k resources of choice … and you'll be doing it to Honour Sparta! :-)

Cheers
P.


like no one heard me,so i will tell again!

point 5 is pure discrimination,i publicly protest against discrimination from plariums moderators!

Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Bye
1 May, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC

Tonaya said:

like no one heard me,so i will tell again!

Your previous post was noted, lease stop double-posting.
UTC +2:00
2
Skulder
1 May, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC
Hy will be happy to help :)  ..but my writing in english it's more and less  fluent ..because i'm not an native english language person :) 
UTC +3:00
0
Bye
1 May, 2017, 10:26 AM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:


will be happy to help :)  ..but my writing in english it's more and less  fluent ..because i'm not an native english language person :) 

Neither am I and Tyvm for joining up! :-)

Your English is fine, it's just so we don't get three judges that cannot communicate with one another :-).

I'll post official guidelines here after we have a quorum of three and you will receive an early copy of the quiz question by PM on the 6th. The quiz will run from May 7th to May 14th.

 Any questions you might have, please post them here or by PM, although (I hope) most of them will be answered in the guidelines :-)

Cheers
P.

UTC +2:00
1
Skulder
1 May, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:


Zsolt Antal said:


will be happy to help :)  ..but my writing in english it's more and less  fluent ..because i'm not an native english language person :) 

Neither am I and Tyvm for joining up! :-)

Your English is fine, it's just so we don't get three judges that cannot communicate with one another :-).


I'll post official guidelines here after we have a quorum of three and you will receive an early copy of the quiz question by PM on the 6th. The quiz will run from May 7th to May 14th.

 Any questions you might have, please post them here or by PM, although (I hope) most of them will be answered in the guidelines :-)

Cheers
P.


Okey mate ..thanks  ...will be waiting ... i'm playing daily so it will not be an problem ..and will ask after i will read the guidelines for sure if it's something i didn't understand

Cheers 
UTC +3:00
1
Bjork
1 May, 2017, 10:37 AM UTC
Great... 
UTC +7:00
0
Tonaya
2 May, 2017, 12:13 PM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:


Tonaya said:

like no one heard me,so i will tell again!

Your previous post was noted, lease stop double-posting.

i am not sure you'v noticed it,Pinguin,but after some time you as a mod,you all start to change,you all start to behave like Alyona,is she your idol,you all want to be Alyona one day,or what?


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
0
FAHEEM500
3 May, 2017, 5:53 PM UTC
i m ready to help u guys
UTC +2:00
0
Bye
3 May, 2017, 6:09 PM UTC

We seem to have our volunteers, many thanks to all three:

  • bjorn.e.myhre
  • Zsolt Antal
  • faheem500

I'll PM official guidelines as well as an early copy of the quiz question no later than Friday (5/5/17). The quiz will run from May 7th to May 14th. 

Any questions you might have, please PM me, although (I hope) most of them will be answered in the guidelines :-) 

Thanks to all!

Cheers
P.


PS: Thread closed.

UTC +2:00
1
1776410 users registered; 47866 topics; 285807 posts; our newest member:TacTical