This topic is closed

CLOSED - Find the 12 Mistakes in Leonidas' City (1st prize: 1.500 Dr)

44 Replies
Zsolt Antal
7 May, 2017, 3:34 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Pinguin,next time first explain the rules,how to send you screenshots,to write a list of mistakes or to mark them on screenshot,so we know how to do it,and not 2 hours before ends of quiz.

mistake number:

13.there is no tolos in the city

14.it is not Leonidas city at all,he dont have 5lvl towers...

thank you for wasting my time(hours)on this quiz

Tonaya

Same here mate,he also make me lost  time .. he didn't answered my pm in time  ..and from what u saw  he didn't consider my   entries .. and  he didn't say anything in this regard..poor organization from his part .. of course i will don't  want to  waste any time from now on to help him 

Also like i said him also wasn't  an so good picture  resolution what he used  , he should use one for low bandwith users and one for the others 

UTC +3:00
Tonaya
7 May, 2017, 3:43 PM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:

Tonaya said:

Pinguin,next time first explain the rules,how to send you screenshots,to write a list of mistakes or to mark them on screenshot,so we know how to do it,and not 2 hours before ends of quiz.

mistake number:

13.there is no tolos in the city

14.it is not Leonidas city at all,he dont have 5lvl towers...

thank you for wasting my time(hours)on this quiz

Tonaya

Same here mate,he also make me lost  time .. he didn't answered my pm in time  ..and from what u saw  he didn't consider my   entries .. and  he didn't say anything in this regard..poor organization from his part .. of course i will don't  want to  waste any time from now on to help him 

Also like i said him also wasn't  an so good picture  resolution what he used  , he should use one for low bandwith users and one for the others 

people change after they became moderator,i think plarium give them some strange pills to became evil :)

Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Onyko
7 May, 2017, 5:46 PM UTC

Awsome! I won something ^^ 

Onyko. 

ps. tonaya stop whining.
UTC +1:00
Tonaya
7 May, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC

congrats onyko,i'm not whining,i have some issues with moderators and Alyona long time ^^

its me against all of them >:)

Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Bye
8 May, 2017, 6:03 AM UTC

Rechecked PMs, count stands.

If everyone has vented :-), I'll close this thread, congratulations to the winner!

CHeers
P.

UTC +2:00
1724381 users registered; 43333 topics; 271226 posts; our newest member:alsdjfowwlg