Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 23, 2017, 11:5503/23/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Tonaya is kind of scared to go on private msg with you,you can easily twist Tonaya's mind,and i'll forget why i am discriminated ^^

ps i hope you saw a flower i did send you on 8th march on no-reply@emailplarium.com because i couldnt do nothing  on forum for two weeks :(

Tonaya

I saw it :) It was very kind of you 
Mar 24, 2017, 14:2203/24/17

Tonaya said:

last two weeks i was in room 101,and i think i'm cured o.O

At least someone here has read the novel :-), although you forgot to mention that the room is located in the basement of the Ministry of Love, that would also explain a few of your subsequent posts ;-).

Mar 24, 2017, 20:3903/24/17
11/05/15
Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ps i hope you saw a flower i did send you on 8th march on no-reply@emailplarium.com because i couldnt do nothing  on forum for two weeks :(

Tonaya

thats actually kinda sweet :) 
Mar 25, 2017, 19:0303/25/17
08/21/14

morteeee said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

thats actually kinda sweet :) 

it is,but she ignore my love :(

next 8th march i'll send a flower to you Morteee,sorry i forgot,i was mad in room 101,if she send me again in room 101 you could visit me there,to debate about some stuff in private? 

Tonaya 
Mar 25, 2017, 19:0503/25/17
08/21/14

The Irate Penguin said:

Tonaya said:

last two weeks i was in room 101,and i think i'm cured o.O

At least someone here has read the novel :-), although you forgot to mention that the room is located in the basement of the Ministry of Love, that would also explain a few of your subsequent posts ;-).

i told you Tonaya is one of a kind ^^

Tonaya
Mar 26, 2017, 23:4203/26/17
10/09/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya is kind of scared to go on private msg with you,you can easily twist Tonaya's mind,and i'll forget why i am discriminated ^^

Tonaya

I saw it :) It was very kind of you  
Alyona why dont let Tonaya to take you out for a dinner one night??? He seems a nice guy it ll be the best advertise for Plarium that marriage... Often this game drive couples to divorses and shut houses, it ll be nice to open a new one... 
Mar 27, 2017, 04:1403/27/17
07/12/15

Why, Tonaya! I never meant to offend you! What happened? You can PM me if you wish.

"Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages"

I guess some guys are just lucky..  
Mar 27, 2017, 12:0703/27/17
09/17/15
Kakos said:

"Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages"

I'm recruiting a new Mod on one of the forums, so my PM is opened for now. But usually I don't reply.
Mar 27, 2017, 20:5403/27/17
08/21/14

Kakos said:

I'm recruiting a new Mod on one of the forums, so my PM is opened for now. But usually I don't reply.

you reply to me,so we have some special relation 

and it was not for Mod,i got nop for Mod long time ago,i guess i'm not good for it

Tonaya

Mar 28, 2017, 07:3803/28/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

and it was not for Mod,i got nop for Mod long time ago,i guess i'm not good for it

Tonaya

You have 3 bans on forum 
Mar 28, 2017, 08:5203/28/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

You have 3 bans on forum 

yes,and i dont know reason for any of those 3,but i do know who banned me^^

2 times,xena banned me,and you did 1 time

in all 3 issues i was telling the truth,but you wanted to shut my mouth to show me who the boss is on forum

Tonaya
Mar 28, 2017, 08:5803/28/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

in all 3 issues i was telling the truth,but you wanted to shut my mouth to show me who the boss is on forum

Tonaya
Forum is not a right place to discuss moderation decisions, Tonaya.
Mar 28, 2017, 09:0203/28/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
Forum is not a right place to discuss moderation decisions, Tonaya.

ps you said i cant be offtopic in tavern.

ok,but you see it is more fun when i am here then when i am in room 101 :)

you answered on my post after only 6 minutes ^^

so how are you today?

Tonaya 

Mar 29, 2017, 07:3903/29/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

You have 3 bans on forum 

i think its better to have Tonaya as a friend then as an enemie,hm Alyona? ^^

Tonaya strikes back 
Mar 29, 2017, 10:3003/29/17
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

so how are you today?

Tonaya 

I'm not saying you're offtopic. I'm just reminding you about rule 3.15 ;)

And yes, it's more fun when you're here with us 

I'm great by the way, and you?

Mar 29, 2017, 10:3003/29/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Tonaya strikes back 
As a friend - I agree. But not as a Mod ;)
Mar 29, 2017, 19:3403/29/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

so how are you today?

Tonaya 

I'm not saying you're offtopic. I'm just reminding you about rule 3.15 ;)

And yes, it's more fun when you're here with us 

I'm great by the way, and you?

i am tired.you are free to tell me anything,but when i answer to you(for your statement) then you warn me of 3.15 rule.

Doreas said about mod,i didnt ask again,one time is enough for me.when i ask some time ago about mod,your answer:we are not looking for mod atm....but after some time,you made penguin as a mod.i can see what kind of talk on forum you reward,always positive for plarium and its a way to became mod,i am not that kind of person,when i dont like something i said it,when i see someone say something that is wrong i say it is not truth,no one cant change me.

so because you said that i have 3 bans,please explain why i get those bans,all 3 times?

Tonaya

Mar 29, 2017, 19:5203/29/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya strikes back 
As a friend - I agree. But not as a Mod ;)

i see this as a discrimination.

i dont have time to quote your and your mods statements,but it is like this:when i said i am done with forum and i wont waste my time anymore on forum because it is obvious that i cant change anything....all of you said:no,dont go,you are good contributor,you are long time player,active on forum bla bla bla....

questions:

1.how can i be good contributor,if all my suggestions are declined with smile on your face?

2.how are all players equal?(someone can be mod,someone cant,vip players(with benefits),some players can get 2 times in a row reward on online chat(and its random rewards o.O ),should i name that player?

3.you ask from me to make guide for pp,and Leonidas reward all who write articles?why should i do that?i did write few times 1 full page for pp,did i get some reward?i got decline,decline,decline,ban,ban,ban,ban(and i still dont know why,any of those 3 bans).you have mods,why dont they write guide for pp?they are paid every week with drachma's,why developers dont write guide,they are paid with money?

4.why when i did ask in thread "imperial troops value" from you to call one developer to answer to us:do imperial troops have same value as regular troops or not(only yes or no)and if answer is no,person who banned me that time,not to be mod anymore,because she claimed(from what she heard from someone we all dont know who) and encouraging others to send imperials on pp,and in the same time she dont want to send her's...why did you ignore that,why you didnt answer to me at all,just like i didnt ask anything?

5.all of this is true,but i am sure you can find something here too and send me to room 101 again,if that make you happy,go ahead.

Tonaya >:(

Mar 30, 2017, 04:0303/30/17
08/21/14

one more question:

today on news was that sketches are no more needed for upgrading embassy,how ever sketches are still there in upgrade window,so is no sketches for upgrading embassy applied or not?

idk why i ask all those questions here,in 1984 book thread o.O

Tonaya