Has anyone ever read the Book 1984?

43 Replies
RIX forum RETIRED
15 March, 2017, 12:58 AM UTC
Plarium is Big Brother.  I mean it's amazing how identical they are to big brother in the book. 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
2
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 March, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC
I've read this book. But what does Plarium have in common with Big Brother? Besides that we're also watching you 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
15 March, 2017, 12:02 PM UTC
It's a great book.  Plarium is definitely big brother ;) 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
2
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 March, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
RIX said:

It's a great book.  Plarium is definitely big brother ;) 
Why? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
15 March, 2017, 11:41 PM UTC

You have 1000% control and rule over how the game is dictated,how the forum operates and support tickets are fruitless. There is nothing but dead ends. Come on Alyona! You are smarter than that!  

Support refers 99% of all questions to the forum. That's STUPID

You say things and then have different opinions on matters months later like persians

Nobody can express their opinion on the forum unless it favors Plarium. NOBODY CAN

There is an amazing book called "the leader in you, how to win friends, influence people and succeed in a changing world" By Dale Carnegie and associates.  I suggest the entire Plarium staff read this book and you will see that the style in which this gaming company operates is the exact style in which that book clearly states is a failing business model decades ago. 

I'm just trying to help you.

A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
3
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 March, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

RIX said:


You have 1000% control and rule over how the game is dictated,how the forum operates and support tickets are fruitless. There is nothing but dead ends. Come on Alyona! You are smarter than that!  

Support refers 99% of all questions to the forum. That's STUPID

You say things and then have different opinions on matters months later like persians

Nobody can express their opinion on the forum unless it favors Plarium. NOBODY CAN

There is an amazing book called "the leader in you, how to win friends, influence people and succeed in a changing world" By Dale Carnegie and associates.  I suggest the entire Plarium staff read this book and you will see that the style in which this gaming company operates is the exact style in which that book clearly states is a failing business model decades ago. 

I'm just trying to help you.

Support refers issues to Forum only if they're gameplay related and no technical issue is found in that case. We have very different roles - Forum helps with gameplay - how to build something, how the bonuses apply, etc. Support helps with technical issues - pending Units, loading issues, lags, payment, account access, missing Units/Drachmas, etc. Things that we can't solve on forum. 

As for the opinions, probably you mean recent changes to PPs when the 1- bar method became less popular and we told our players about that. Well, things change and if we can share some information with players, to help them better understand the changes. I must say it's hard. because we can't tell how things work, and at the same time, that's exactly what we'd like to say. Yes, we can't help with calculations, numbers or mechanics. But we still do some little steps towards our players to give them as much info as we can (as the devs allowed us to). For example, we have added it to our FAQ (in Game Discussion thread).

And we always welcome any expression of your opinion :) After each update we collect feedback from forum, we ask what you like, what you don't like, what exactly needs to be improved, etc. Constructive criticism is always welcomed. But each forum member should follow our official forum rules. So we do not tolerate profanity, personal abusive statements, inciting people to quit, trolling, publicly discussing forum moderation decisions, and so on. 

We are always ready to listen and to talk to our players, but only if they respect our rules 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Bye
16 March, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

You won't get many "no's" I'm afraid, it's one of the books everyone says they've read.

Cheers
P.

UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 March, 2017, 10:12 AM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:


You won't get many "no's" I'm afraid, it's one of the books everyone says they've read.

Cheers
P.

Some of my classmates have actually read War and Peace. I didn't like that we were forced to read it, so I actually didn't  

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
19 March, 2017, 1:30 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

The Irate Penguin said:


You won't get many "no's" I'm afraid, it's one of the books everyone says they've read.

Cheers
P.

Some of my classmates have actually read War and Peace. I didn't like that we were forced to read it, so I actually didn't  

I've never read it either.  I've got a good size reading list right now but might throw that one in someday
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 March, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC
RIX said:


I've never read it either.  I've got a good size reading list right now but might throw that one in someday
Or you could watch the movie ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
20 March, 2017, 7:42 PM UTC

yes and Animal Farm


and War and Peace 


you want something REALLY boring try coriolanus in the original ;) 

History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
21 March, 2017, 12:39 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

RIX said:


I've never read it either.  I've got a good size reading list right now but might throw that one in someday
Or you could watch the movie ;)
The books are always better! lol
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
21 March, 2017, 12:40 AM UTC
morteeee said:

yes and Animal Farm


and War and Peace 


you want something REALLY boring try coriolanus in the original ;) 

Shakespeare puke lol
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
Tonaya
21 March, 2017, 6:00 AM UTC

RIX said:


Plarium is Big Brother.  I mean it's amazing how identical they are to big brother in the book. 

last two weeks i was in room 101,and i think i'm cured o.O


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
2
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 March, 2017, 10:10 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

RIX said:


Plarium is Big Brother.  I mean it's amazing how identical they are to big brother in the book. 

last two weeks i was in room 101,and i think i'm cured o.O


Tonaya
Welcome back, Tonaya :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
21 March, 2017, 10:42 AM UTC

Tonaya said:


RIX said:


Plarium is Big Brother.  I mean it's amazing how identical they are to big brother in the book. 

last two weeks i was in room 101,and i think i'm cured o.O


Tonaya

2 + 2 = 5 


LOLOLOL 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
2
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
21 March, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

RIX said:


Tonaya said:


RIX said:


Plarium is Big Brother.  I mean it's amazing how identical they are to big brother in the book. 

last two weeks i was in room 101,and i think i'm cured o.O


Tonaya

2 + 2 = 5 


LOLOLOL 

yup 2€+2€ (+ VDP (tax) which state takes and it's..) = 5 :P hahah

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
1
morteeee
Moderator
21 March, 2017, 7:59 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

RIX said:


Plarium is Big Brother.  I mean it's amazing how identical they are to big brother in the book. 

last two weeks i was in room 101,and i think i'm cured o.O


Tonaya
welcome back Tonaya :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
Tonaya
22 March, 2017, 2:25 AM UTC

yep,yep,....welcome back Tonaya.....you missed me,eh?

we gonna have serious talk soon,you,Alyona and me,this is no more fun for me and i'm feeling discriminated,for real.


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 March, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

yep,yep,....welcome back Tonaya.....you missed me,eh?

we gonna have serious talk soon,you,Alyona and me,this is no more fun for me and i'm feeling discriminated,for real.


Tonaya
Why, Tonaya! I never meant to offend you! What happened? You can PM me if you wish.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1780779 users registered; 48422 topics; 287354 posts; our newest member:Minesh Vaghani