why all from plarium and moderators are against Tonaya?

14 Replies
Tonaya
22 February, 2017, 3:26 PM UTC

1.what did i do wrong to you?

2.why all my suggestions are declined?

3.why on any of my posts i get negative answers from at least 2,3 moderators+ cm Alyona?

4.i made only 1 topic and moderator lock it !!!

5.what you all have against me?

6.do you want me to leave forum or game?

7.just tell me,if you want me to leave it,i will !!!! >:(


furious Tonaya  >:( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 10:24 AM UTC

Hi, Tonaya! We have nothing against you and we're always glad to see you on Forum. However, it's a part of our job to keep this forum clean and notify players when they are breaking any of our Forum rules. 

As for your suggestions, I always give a reason why it was declined :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
morteeee
Moderator
23 February, 2017, 8:25 PM UTC

I have absolutely nothing against you 


I do wish you would badger Alyona less though as it is a bit rude, apart from that you post some great posts and are a good contributer (except when you go off topic :P) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 3:33 PM UTC

i dont know where to post,so i'll post here,not to be off topic:

today was online chat with Alyona,thread was closed 20 minutes ago.

all together 90 replies

Tonaya's replies=19

winner is one player with 2 replies,in first he ask if plarium to put some credit cards option for cards from Asia,in 2nd he said thank you,Alyona....

and it is not all about money,eh?

that was the last time i did participated in online chat ! no more Tonaya !


UTC +0:00
Tonaya
24 February, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC

morteeee said:


I have absolutely nothing against you 


I do wish you would badger Alyona less though as it is a bit rude, apart from that you post some great posts and are a good contributer (except when you go off topic :P) 

Morteeeee,you closed my only thread,you delete my posts....and you dont have anything against me?how is it possibly?

i am trying more then 1 year to make some changes in game,nothing is accepted,so how am i "good contributer" if i always get big red DECLINED answer?

i dont see any reason why to waste my time anymore on forum.

UTC +0:00
morteeee
Moderator
25 February, 2017, 8:13 AM UTC

Tonaya said:


morteeee said:


I have absolutely nothing against you 


I do wish you would badger Alyona less though as it is a bit rude, apart from that you post some great posts and are a good contributer (except when you go off topic :P) 

Morteeeee,you closed my only thread,you delete my posts....and you dont have anything against me?how is it possibly?

i am trying more then 1 year to make some changes in game,nothing is accepted,so how am i "good contributer" if i always get big red DECLINED answer?

i dont see any reason why to waste my time anymore on forum.

we routinely close threads where a definitive answer has been given to the OP, only those posts that break forum rules are deleted


as for the declined answers, you are shooting the messenger here, Alyona is passing on the feedback and responses from the Dev team, not making those decisions herself 


and no, I dont have anything against you 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Tonaya
26 February, 2017, 7:05 PM UTC

leave my threads alone,i dont have where to write not to be offtopic or violator


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
morteeee
Moderator
26 February, 2017, 8:09 PM UTC

in here you can post what you want (within reason of course) :) 


edit - I have also re-opened the thread in question for you as well, see I am not THAT evil :P 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 4:48 AM UTC

thank you,no you are not THAT evil,just a little bit :)


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 February, 2017, 11:28 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

thank you,no you are not THAT evil,just a little bit :)


Tonaya 
Tonaya, just be polite, follow the rules and you'll see that this forum actually loves you 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 8:02 PM UTC

i am always polite,but your love is weird ^^


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Tonaya
1 March, 2017, 4:44 AM UTC

also,Tonaya was worthy tonight,and just to show you how much i love you,and how much i care so you dont get bored on job,i ask you just a "few" questions,they are everywhere :)



UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 March, 2017, 10:04 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

also,Tonaya was worthy tonight,and just to show you how much i love you,and how much i care so you dont get bored on job,i ask you just a "few" questions,they are everywhere :)



Maybe it would be better to gather them in one place?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
1 March, 2017, 6:26 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:


also,Tonaya was worthy tonight,and just to show you how much i love you,and how much i care so you dont get bored on job,i ask you just a "few" questions,they are everywhere :)



Maybe it would be better to gather them in one place?

then i would be off topic^^

Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 March, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC
Tonaya said:


then i would be off topic^^

Tonaya
You have a real talent of being Offtopic, but it's tavern, so it's safe here :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1667566 users registered; 34022 topics; 253963 posts; our newest member:Commander #2563012