Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 24, 2017, 17:3202/24/17

Tonaya said:

Diomedes said:

Tonaya said:

national guard ?

No, sorry, as indicated, not military (therefore no Coast Guard, no Sheriff's or Marshal's dept. no law enforcement of any kind either) but ...

Clue #4:

The members not only wear uniforms, the head of this U.S. govt. agency has the title of General (and since 2015 it's 'Madam General').

madam general?it is hilary clinton,clinton fondation,they do funny things with young children,you know,pizzagate and stuff....

so is it:

KKK ?

Tonaya

Is Pizzagate still making the rounds (?), even Fox debunked that one ... :-)

Clue #5 (the last one!!!)

This U.S. govt. agency not only specialized in transportation, it offers its services to all residents and even to persons outside the U.S. It is safe to say that every adult in the U.S. has used their services, most U.S. households more or less on a daily basis.

Feb 24, 2017, 18:1202/24/17
08/21/14

usa  post office :)

Feb 24, 2017, 18:1502/24/17
08/21/14
Diomedes said:

Tonaya said:

Diomedes said:

Tonaya said:

national guard ?

No, sorry, as indicated, not military (therefore no Coast Guard, no Sheriff's or Marshal's dept. no law enforcement of any kind either) but ...

Clue #4:

The members not only wear uniforms, the head of this U.S. govt. agency has the title of General (and since 2015 it's 'Madam General').

madam general?it is hilary clinton,clinton fondation,they do funny things with young children,you know,pizzagate and stuff....

so is it:

KKK ?

Tonaya

Is Pizzagate still making the rounds (?), even Fox debunked that one ... :-)

Clue #5 (the last one!!!)

This U.S. govt. agency not only specialized in transportation, it offers its services to all residents and even to persons outside the U.S. It is safe to say that every adult in the U.S. has used their services, most U.S. households more or less on a daily basis.

if you believe to fox and cnn,i dont know what to tell you
Feb 24, 2017, 18:5202/24/17

Tonaya said:

usa  post office :)

And the mighty

TONAYA

strikes again!

The answer is: U.S. Mail (or more precisely the Parcel Post which was founded 1913).

The parcel post regulations included the sending of “bug and bees” as well as other living 'critters' (although a “chick-fee” seems to be a myth) and prompted a number of persons to “mail” their children at a price far below that of train fare.

“With the advent of Parcel Post in 1913, some adults sent their children in the mails with postage affixed to clothing, the theory being that children were under the 50 lb. weight limit, and that it was a lot cheaper to mail them than to pay rail fares.” (Wikipedia)

“An Ohio couple named Jesse and Mathilda Beagle ‘mailed’ their 8-month-old son James to his grandmother, who lived just a few miles away in Batavia. According to Lynch, Baby James' “delivery” cost his parents only 15 cents in postage (although they did insure him for $50).” :-)

“On February 19, 1914, a four-year-old girl named Charlotte May Pierstorff was ‘mailed’ via train from her home in Grangeville, Idaho to her grandparents’ house about 73 miles away. Her story has become so legendary that it was even made into a children’s book, 'Mailing May'."

Source: Smithsonian

Note: Head of the U.S. Postal Service since February 1, 2015 is Postmaster General Ms. Megan Brennan.

Other sources:

Wikipedia - Parcel Mail in Popular Culture

Politifact – Mailing Your Noisy Children

Feb 24, 2017, 18:5302/24/17
Feb 25, 2017, 00:20(edited)
Tonaya said:
if you believe to fox and cnn,i dont know what to tell you
I will readily believe them when the reporting goes against the grain of what they represent. :-).
Feb 25, 2017, 00:1302/25/17
Feb 25, 2017, 00:14(edited)
08/21/14

YEY!!!!!!! i finally won on forum :D

Tonaya the winner 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 27, 2017, 10:5002/27/17
09/17/15
Congrats, Tonaya! :) 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.