Questions for Alyona and other plarium's workers from Tonaya

12 Replies
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 12:00 AM UTC

question number 1:

do you know how much time is needed to build 100 agema horseman?

Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 12:03 AM UTC

question number two:

2.how much time is needed to build 100 promachos?

Tonaya
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 12:04 AM UTC

question number three:

3. how much time is needed to rebuild army of 10 million off,10 million def ?

Tonaya
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 9:41 AM UTC
Hi, Tonaya! You can find the answer to these questions in the game. And remember that Unit training speed can be boosted ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, Tonaya! You can find the answer to these questions in the game. And remember that Unit training speed can be boosted ;)

i know answers,Alyona,i train troops all the time,with all possible boosters.

i think you dont have a clue how much time is needed for only 100 agema,if you find out that for 100 agema we need eternity,maybe you could change your mind and finally say magic words:sorry,Tonaya,you were right from beginning,it is too much time,how can i make it up for you....^^

Tonaya

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

i think you dont have a clue how much time is needed for only 100 agema,if you find out that for 100 agema we need eternity,maybe you could change your mind and finally say magic words:sorry,Tonaya,you were right from beginning,it is too much time,how can i make it up for you....^^

Tonaya

Our devs are the ones who set that training time :) So they know very well how much time it takes. And still, they aren't planning to change anything.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Tonaya
18 February, 2017, 10:28 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Our devs are the ones who set that training time :) So they know very well how much time it takes. And still, they aren't planning to change anything.

your devs didnt build 100 horses,they dont play game

Tonaya 
morteeee
19 February, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

with my current boosts building 100 Agema would take me 312.5 hours which is just over 13 days 

I have my Agema's at Level 21 and my Agema building boost in the Academy is maxed out at Level 50 

locking thread as you now have your answer Tonaya :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
morteeee
26 February, 2017, 8:10 PM UTC
re-opened thread at OP request :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 4:46 AM UTC

morteeee said:

thank you,wut is OP ?

Tonaya
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 February, 2017, 11:28 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

morteeee said:

thank you,wut is OP ?

Tonaya
Original Poster I guess :)
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 8:00 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

morteeee said:

thank you,wut is OP ?

Tonaya
Original Poster I guess :)

so now i am poster?

Tonaya
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 March, 2017, 10:52 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

so now i am poster?

Tonaya
You started the thread, so yes, you are.
1779516 users registered; 48271 topic; 286836 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger