Questions for Alyona and other plarium's workers from Tonaya

12 Replies
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 12:00 AM UTC

question number 1:

do you know how much time is needed to build 100 agema horseman?


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 12:03 AM UTC

question number two:

2.how much time is needed to build 100 promachos?


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 12:04 AM UTC

question number three:

3. how much time is needed to rebuild army of 10 million off,10 million def ?


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 9:41 AM UTC
Hi, Tonaya! You can find the answer to these questions in the game. And remember that Unit training speed can be boosted ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hi, Tonaya! You can find the answer to these questions in the game. And remember that Unit training speed can be boosted ;)

i know answers,Alyona,i train troops all the time,with all possible boosters.

i think you dont have a clue how much time is needed for only 100 agema,if you find out that for 100 agema we need eternity,maybe you could change your mind and finally say magic words:sorry,Tonaya,you were right from beginning,it is too much time,how can i make it up for you....^^


Tonaya

UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hi, Tonaya! You can find the answer to these questions in the game. And remember that Unit training speed can be boosted ;)

i know answers,Alyona,i train troops all the time,with all possible boosters.

i think you dont have a clue how much time is needed for only 100 agema,if you find out that for 100 agema we need eternity,maybe you could change your mind and finally say magic words:sorry,Tonaya,you were right from beginning,it is too much time,how can i make it up for you....^^


Tonaya

Our devs are the ones who set that training time :) So they know very well how much time it takes. And still, they aren't planning to change anything.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
18 February, 2017, 10:28 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hi, Tonaya! You can find the answer to these questions in the game. And remember that Unit training speed can be boosted ;)

i know answers,Alyona,i train troops all the time,with all possible boosters.

i think you dont have a clue how much time is needed for only 100 agema,if you find out that for 100 agema we need eternity,maybe you could change your mind and finally say magic words:sorry,Tonaya,you were right from beginning,it is too much time,how can i make it up for you....^^


Tonaya

Our devs are the ones who set that training time :) So they know very well how much time it takes. And still, they aren't planning to change anything.

your devs didnt build 100 horses,they dont play game


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
19 February, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC

with my current boosts building 100 Agema would take me 312.5 hours which is just over 13 days 


I have my Agema's at Level 21 and my Agema building boost in the Academy is maxed out at Level 50 


locking thread as you now have your answer Tonaya :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
26 February, 2017, 8:10 PM UTC
re-opened thread at OP request :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 4:46 AM UTC

morteeee said:


re-opened thread at OP request :) 

thank you,wut is OP ?


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 February, 2017, 11:28 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

morteeee said:


re-opened thread at OP request :) 

thank you,wut is OP ?


Tonaya
Original Poster I guess :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 8:00 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:


morteeee said:


re-opened thread at OP request :) 

thank you,wut is OP ?


Tonaya
Original Poster I guess :)

so now i am poster?


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 March, 2017, 10:52 AM UTC
Tonaya said:


so now i am poster?


Tonaya
You started the thread, so yes, you are.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1779516 users registered; 48271 topic; 286836 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger