All Categories

Who's been tweaking bot resources?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 30, 2017, 16:3301/30/17

I'm positioned between two bot lines; currently one of them has only bronze and timber, the other one nothing but grain. Whoever is playing around with bot production levels is doing a fine job :-).

I don't know how others are faring but resources seem in very ample supply currently, not that I'm complaining. Guess I shouldn't bring this up at all. Actually, just ignore my last comment dear devs, this is not the post you are looking for *Jedi hand wave*.

Cheers

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 31, 2017, 10:0801/31/17
09/17/15
Don't worry, devs are not checking the Forum, only CMs do 
Feb 10, 2017, 16:1402/10/17
10/20/15
If they are full enough, I wouldn't mind you telling me where that is so I can consider moving... (I would actually really appreciate it lol)
Feb 11, 2017, 10:2402/11/17

lefeubleu said:

If they are full enough, I wouldn't mind you telling me where that is so I can consider moving... (I would actually really appreciate it lol)

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. A few days after my post (although not causally connected I'm sure), the returns of my two north-south bot lines, one a level 62 bot line, the other a level 42 line 10 mi. east, changed dramatically.

Up to that point the "42" line was heavy on bronze and timber, usually returning 24k bronze, 20k timber and 6 grain; the "62" line heavy on grain, usually 35k grain plus 15k other. Now both lines return almost only grain at a ratio of 5:1:1.

I've now more or less abandoned the bots, at least until these numbers change, in favour of long-range abandoned city raids. These raids are unpredictable since with travel times of 3h to 8h, scouting is impossible, but the returns are around 600k per 10 raids and the resources are more balanced. Luckily I have a long list of abandoned cities (~800) so that helps.

Here are the bot-lines, but I'd discourage you from moving for the time being:

Level 62 bot-line at 2536; 1490 and level 42 line at 2650; 1490, both extending north-south.

Feb 15, 2017, 11:4502/15/17
08/21/14

i'm not sure,but i think Alyona tweaking bot resources 8)

Tonaya 
Feb 15, 2017, 14:4502/15/17
10/04/14

Since the latest offer from the bot hackers offering resources and other benefits for cash it looks like they have also cut production on the bots.

Believe it or not but Plarium don't know where these bots are so if you see one please report to support.

Feb 15, 2017, 16:2402/15/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Tonaya 
You don't think I'm the only Plarium employee, do you? 
Feb 16, 2017, 23:5002/16/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 
You don't think I'm the only Plarium employee, do you? 

i am not sure ^^ where ever i send something,you answer...so or you are everywhere or this is Twilight Zone

if not,then here is what i think:

plarium crew:

6 bosses(already told'd you what i think of them)

mighty Alyona ( all in 1 )

Basileus Leonidas(if its not you as well)

nikita meteor

1 or 2 developers maximum(because for any change in game months are needed for applying,and i think they did lie about certificate when they ask for job)

maybe 1 person more to cook you coffie,to go for newspapers,cigarettes,or some other vice you are using there,hope its not blood ^^

and those persons who are not officially plarium's employee's,but they did sold their souls to the devil,and they are everywhere on forum,i can give you a hint,but you know who they are ^^

Tonaya the whistleblower 

Feb 17, 2017, 09:5002/17/17
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

i am not sure ^^ where ever i send something,you answer...so or you are everywhere or this is Twilight Zone

if not,then here is what i think:

plarium crew:

6 bosses(already told'd you what i think of them)

mighty Alyona ( all in 1 )

Basileus Leonidas(if its not you as well)

nikita meteor

1 or 2 developers maximum(because for any change in game months are needed for applying,and i think they did lie about certificate when they ask for job)

maybe 1 person more to cook you coffie,to go for newspapers,cigarettes,or some other vice you are using there,hope its not blood ^^

and those persons who are not officially plarium's employee's,but they did sold their souls to the devil,and they are everywhere on forum,i can give you a hint,but you know who they are ^^

Tonaya the whistleblower 

Funny, but I'd like to correct your calculations a bit.

I don't know much about other Studios (we have 8 of them), but in Kharkiv we have more than 500 employees. Multiple departments are working on several projects. You can check more information about our development teams here: http://developers.plarium.com/en/kharkiv/

Feb 19, 2017, 01:3902/19/17
10/20/15

Diomedes said:

lefeubleu said:

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. A few days after my post (although not causally connected I'm sure), the returns of my two north-south bot lines, one a level 62 bot line, the other a level 42 line 10 mi. east, changed dramatically.

Up to that point the "42" line was heavy on bronze and timber, usually returning 24k bronze, 20k timber and 6 grain; the "62" line heavy on grain, usually 35k grain plus 15k other. Now both lines return almost only grain at a ratio of 5:1:1.

I've now more or less abandoned the bots, at least until these numbers change, in favour of long-range abandoned city raids. These raids are unpredictable since with travel times of 3h to 8h, scouting is impossible, but the returns are around 600k per 10 raids and the resources are more balanced. Luckily I have a long list of abandoned cities (~800) so that helps.

Here are the bot-lines, but I'd discourage you from moving for the time being:

Level 62 bot-line at 2536; 1490 and level 42 line at 2650; 1490, both extending north-south.

Thanks a lot boy, I'll take a look.

800 hundred interesting abandoned cities ?! How did you get that many ?!