This topic is closed

Pub Quiz: How many States comprise the United States of America? - SOLVED - Competition closed

27 Replies
Vodkaonice
6 February, 2017, 10:31 AM UTC

Tonaya said:


yup,Alyona beat us all,as always,send her resources,i will send her my timer,as well,if she tell me where is her city 

     

Tonaya :)

you want to know so bad don't you :P 

but alyona doesn't play in same servers as us or am i wrong here?
UTC +1:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 February, 2017, 10:37 AM UTC
Diomedes said:

THE RESULTS:

Although as well all know, the U.S. is a union of 50 states, if one examines these "states" individually, one finds that four of them are in fact not States but Commonwealths:

The Commonwealths of Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Massachusetts.

Therefore the answer is:

46 States.


No one got quite the right answer so the closest answer (48) wins.

And the winner is …. ALYONA KOLOMIITSEVA !!!

As player, you won't need the prize resources and as CM you probably won't take it, so here are your options:

1) Heck yes, I want the res :-)

2) The res will remain in the pot for the next question (coming today).

3) The runner-up (TONAYA) gets the prize. (if I find him, he's always so well camouflaged :-)

4) Donate it to a needy player of your choice :-)

Note: Dear mods: if you get a chance, would you mind closing this thread and/or marking it as solved in the title? Many thanks!


Thanks! Let the winner of the next contest receive the prize as I don't have a City on your servers...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
7 February, 2017, 4:11 AM UTC

Vodkaonice said:


Tonaya said:


yup,Alyona beat us all,as always,send her resources,i will send her my timer,as well,if she tell me where is her city 

     

Tonaya :)

you want to know so bad don't you :P 

but alyona doesn't play in same servers as us or am i wrong here?

yup,i would like really bad to know,i would hit her and siege all the time ^^


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 February, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


yup,i would like really bad to know,i would hit her and siege all the time ^^


Tonaya 
You said you're good. And now you say you would raid me all the time?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
8 February, 2017, 5:50 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



yup,i would like really bad to know,i would hit her and siege all the time ^^


Tonaya 
You said you're good. And now you say you would raid me all the time?

yes,it is the same what you are doing to me on forum,i would do that to your city in the game,but it is for good reason.if i kill all your troops,then you could see how much time is needed to build just 100 agema.after that,you would be on our side,asking from plarium if they could speed up troop build time :)


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC
Tonaya said:


after that,you would be on our side,asking from plarium if they could speed up troop build time :)


I already asked. They said no :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Vodkaonice
9 February, 2017, 11:44 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:


after that,you would be on our side,asking from plarium if they could speed up troop build time :)


I already asked. They said no :)
thnx to these responces i would also raid siege and bomb her tonaya  haha
UTC +1:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
9 February, 2017, 8:22 PM UTC

thread closed at Origional Posters Request


History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
1776200 users registered; 47859 topics; 285751 post; our newest member:adam161rus