Multiple Accounts

Multiple Accounts

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 7, 2016, 19:5312/07/16
10/02/14

Multiple Accounts

I was wondering if Plarium is actually reading the reports regarding Alternative Accounts & Violations ?
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2016, 22:3412/07/16
02/10/16
u need to ask?
Dec 8, 2016, 01:0212/08/16
10/02/14
We get no answer, have no information about the process etc. What's the point of reporting if they don't read it right ?
Dec 8, 2016, 22:0312/08/16
08/27/14

hi there,

i see what you mean, i have been playing the game for over 2 years now and have come acrouse lots of people with alts, oftenly there even is a subdevision in coalations specially for alts

and the reason why plarium doesn't care: most people with second accounts do spend money on that acount wich in turn increases their profit

is this fair you ask, the anser is no, would plarium ever care about this matter, the same anser applies

but its in the nature of the game, the game is rigged to serve onlly those who spend big and often, not the little man who just wants to enjoyt th casual oftime on a "free" to play game

my advice if you want to get rid of alts: stop playing this game, search a game that is more fair and better maintained

i hate to bring bad news, but i can't stand to lie either, cheers DES

Dec 9, 2016, 10:5712/09/16
03/29/15

Most people don't spend on alts from what I've seen.  That is the reason for the alts, to have large overall army without spending.  Either they don't spend at all, or they spend a little on main and have the rest free accounts to harass with, otherwise why spend so much time managing extra accounts if you are already channelling money into game to save you time.

20+ accounts built by freeplay, matches a big spenders single army.  I've been attacked previously by 18 accounts in various coalitions from same person, who had spent very little if anything at all on game.  How do I know? erm because all attacks started a few minutes apart and he was bragging what he was doing via message.

Of course there are loads more that created alts they don't plan to use just for temple xenia.  All plarium would have to do is check friends that were invited for xenia tokens and rewards to find these and see that that they never tried to play the game.  There's also the 'family' accounts where someone create a couple of account for their sons etc who have no big interest in the game. Don't think either of these are the big problem though or real cheats, it's the people who create loads of active accounts and live on the game through to the middle of the night,  just to give themself edge of large army with little or no spending.  

You people with xx amounts of active alts, I think you should consider yourself partly responsible for the increase of plariums buy to win updates, as the more the game is freeplay, then the person with most accounts can become king. Plarium's greed and your greed too, have made the game what it is now.

Dec 9, 2016, 16:3312/09/16
10/02/14
DoubleEdgedSword said:

hi there,

i see what you mean, i have been playing the game for over 2 years now and have come acrouse lots of people with alts, oftenly there even is a subdevision in coalations specially for alts

and the reason why plarium doesn't care: most people with second accounts do spend money on that acount wich in turn increases their profit

is this fair you ask, the anser is no, would plarium ever care about this matter, the same anser applies

but its in the nature of the game, the game is rigged to serve onlly those who spend big and often, not the little man who just wants to enjoyt th casual oftime on a "free" to play game

my advice if you want to get rid of alts: stop playing this game, search a game that is more fair and better maintained

i hate to bring bad news, but i can't stand to lie either, cheers DES

Couldn't agree more.
Dec 10, 2016, 03:1112/10/16
01/27/15
honestly with all the crap going on in this game and the unbalance, WHO CARES? 
Dec 10, 2016, 10:4512/10/16
08/27/14

yep,

more and more gamers ar leaving and soon the game will die of

sadly but true, plarium didn't want to lissen to its core players and now the downhill slide has begon, i'm happy that my coalation embers still are active but i see many other coalations retreating and playing on a lower pitch

good job plarium for making so many faults and unbalancing/making the game unplayeble for the most of us

i hope you get in lots of debts by losing many players

cheers DES
Dec 10, 2016, 23:2712/10/16
03/29/15

I've noticed something which conflicts what I said above, though I still stand by what I said that most alts in game come from freeplay. Spotted someone who looks to have a few very high lvl accounts here with generals about as good as possible.

If he want to use his money like that, then thats his perogative I suppose, I'd rather have someone smash me in that had to pay for the privilege, than someone creating free alts every day which loses them nothing. If not a plarium employee or sponsored player, then I wonder why be bogged down with multi accounts when could just spend really heavy on one city. Plus if you spend a lot, there's still no guarantee how long game will last. Rich people didn't get rich by throwing money away, thats why I can't understand the select all-smash-revive mentality week in, week out, thousands spent every month on tournaments, you'd think would get expensively boring very quick.

Still, when you see someone running around with maybe a few 200M armies or whatever, you realise the chance of a competative game is much wider than you thought, so may as well bag a new console for crimbo and gradually fcuk off from here. I know once I start playing something else, activity here will be few and far between and I'll get much better worth for my money, and games which take some skill to control will form much better entertainment.

Game is BS anyway from top to bottom, alts here there and everywhere, from the multi millions that plarium say play the game(anyone that plays can plainly see that not true) game is probably around 10k players+alts, which are decreasing as players leave. It's obvious some mods/admin are/have alts underneath lame disguise, and theres a suspicion plarium places unlimited dracma stooges in game to cause revivals(how would anyone know things are above board unless site can be swept through by an independant non plarium team).  So how can players be expected to adhere to plarium rules, if plarium can't be fully seen to uphold them themselves within staff.  A non-plarium ombudsman, needs a run through the legal aspects, gambling proceedures, inner workings and staff/moderators of this site.

Dec 11, 2016, 12:4912/11/16
01/27/15
Exactly, if they coin and have fun what difference does multiple accounts have?  Even if they are free, what difference is it to anyone, is there an advantage in gameplay?